Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage

Sanity Loan

2 minutes ago, penbreaker said:

So You think We will get some crispy guitar solos like in Keeping and 39smooth?

Considering what's been said about the album so far I'd say yes. 

52 minutes ago, penbreaker said:

I hope so. I love these guitar solos.

2 hours ago, penbreaker said:

I hope so!

• Like 1

If you prebought   album and other merch— how did you get your pre sale ticket code ?

i bough but so far nothing in my mail - did anyone get a code yet ????

Edited by Wynterhk
  • Like 1

Just now, Wynterhk said:

If you preferred press album and other merch— how did you get your pre sale ticket code ?

i bough but so far nothing in my mail 

Just now, Wynterhk said:

If you preferred press album and other merch— how did you get your pre sale ticket code ?

i bough but so far nothing in my mail 

Check your junk/spam folder, or if you use gmail, your promotions tab, for one from “warner  music webstore”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

When tf is GDC getting a redesign? I wanna see a unicorn puking over everyone's shitty opinions.

This is cool but please can we skip the ketchup font :lol:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, penbreaker said:

They'll have to be quick, Father of All doesn't have much time to spare!   

Also, What's Keeping?

ALSO, I just noticed the message board still says "All Things The Longshot Related"  

What's up with that.  New Longshot music coming?   Hmmm?  Hmmm?  Hmmm?

1 hour ago, Clockwise said:

When tf is GDC getting a redesign? I wanna see a unicorn puking over everyone's shitty opinions.

When I got time :P 

...So maybe early October, no promises though

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Wait for the whole album before you say that. He was just talking about the influences on their current sound not this one song in particular I think. You don’t always hear those influences on the final product.

No I think youre confused I meant this whole...thing

this record is The New! soul, Motown, glam and manic anthemic. Punks, freaks and punishers! The Dirty messy . The Stink. , The lyrics are like a party and lifestyle of not giving a fuck. The life AND death of the party. Not political. Surviving in chaos. The real shit. Me mike and Tre of the Green Day cut through the bullshit. That’s how it’s always been for us. Everything else is fake. Frauds I tell ya!! Rock has lost its balls. We’re gonna teabag all these mother fuckers. The baddest rock band on the planet that gives a shit. “Glorious” or “glorious anarchy” seems to be the word that keeps coming up that reflects Dancing Tribalism Anxiety Joy Violence Drugs Booze Dangerous songs for dangerous kids! Our motto?? “Nothing says fuck you like a unicorn” Love And kisses Billie

1 hour ago, Jollyroger118 said:

No I think youre confused I meant this whole...thing

this record is The New! soul, Motown, glam and manic anthemic. Punks, freaks and punishers! The Dirty messy . The Stink. , The lyrics are like a party and lifestyle of not giving a fuck. The life AND death of the party. Not political. Surviving in chaos. The real shit. Me mike and Tre of the Green Day cut through the bullshit. That’s how it’s always been for us. Everything else is fake. Frauds I tell ya!! Rock has lost its balls. We’re gonna teabag all these mother fuckers. The baddest rock band on the planet that gives a shit. “Glorious” or “glorious anarchy” seems to be the word that keeps coming up that reflects Dancing Tribalism Anxiety Joy Violence Drugs Booze Dangerous songs for dangerous kids! Our motto?? “Nothing says fuck you like a unicorn” Love And kisses Billie

Yes, that's what he had to say about the album as a whole. That wasn't a description of the one song.

3 hours ago, Jollyroger118 said:

Did anyone else completely cringe at Billies description of the new song?? The one where he says Motown and all that? I wish Mike and Tre would reign him in before saying shit like that it makes him sound like an asshole

I thought it was just typical cringy Billie :lol: 

• Like 2

Yeah the post just sounded like Billie getting overexcited about the new album, which in turn made ME overexcited about the album!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jollyroger118 said:

Did anyone else completely cringe at Billies description of the new song?? The one where he says Motown and all that? I wish Mike and Tre would reign him in before saying shit like that it makes him sound like an asshole

, if you can't accept the fact they are experimenting new sounds you probably shouldn't listen to GD anymore...... I suggest you check out this band called Nickelback 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jollyroger118 said:

Not sure how that makes him an asshole - he said they've been experimenting with that type of music..?

• BeachBum changed the title to Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic