Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage

Sanity Loan

file:///Users/dylaneberharter/Library/Mobile%20Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/ju5hpi8wQ2uew0g%25JqCYDw.pdf

Back in July I came across this leak on  4chan and this guy ended up being right thoughts 

Just now, 86'd said:

file:///Users/dylaneberharter/Library/Mobile%20Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/ju5hpi8wQ2uew0g%25JqCYDw.pdf

Back in July I came across this leak on  4chan and this guy ended up being right thoughts 

copy and paste the Link and it should come up

Some of the tracklist have been revealed and to me it seems they are not serious at all. The titles are just so goofy and silly.

I just hope there is a ballad included in the album.

Edited by senti jamir

5 minutes ago, senti jamir said:

Some of the tracklist have been revealed and to me it seems they are not serious at all. The titles are just so goofy and silly.

yeah a second whatsername thing would be epic

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, senti jamir said:

Possible but ballads by GD tend to be long and there's only one song thats slightly above 3 minutes, the rest are less than 3. Anything's possible though.

12 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

Possible but ballads by GD tend to be long and there's only one song thats slightly above 3 minutes, the rest are less than 3. Anything's possible though.

"See you tonight" clocks in at 1:06 considering that song is a ballad

3 minutes ago, steve46 said:

Yeah. They are just idiots...

Ö3: "we will definitely play the single"  

they did the same thing with bang bang.,.. they wrote my the same shit with definetely playin it... 

i talk to a lot of people in vienna and every second persons thinks they broke up or something because they play always the old songs in ö3 and not often.. 

EDIT: But they play shit like RAF CAMORA i dont get that

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Flashback said:

@steve46 @Austrian_Insomniac The concert on 21st June is even sponsored by Ö3, so I just can‘t understand ist. They even wrote about Father of All on their website. But no download/streaming link or anything else 😂

true story.. maybe someone at Ö3 had a stroke or something 😂

hey flashback and steve - are u from vienna? i am searching for a drummer or musicians in general pls tell me u r a drummer or play an instrument haha 

38 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

hey flashback and steve - are u from vienna? i am searching for a drummer or musicians in general pls tell me u r a drummer or play an instrument haha 

I am from Upper Austria and play drums.

Just now, steve46 said:

I am from Upper Austria and play drums.

hmmm it would be awesome to play together.. i play guitar and sing. I guess playing in vienna isnt an option for you? its so hard to find a drummer

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

I played the guitar for a few years but not anymore and not very well anymore 😂

42 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

hmmm it would be awesome to play together.. i play guitar and sing. I guess playing in vienna isnt an option for you? its so hard to find a drummer

exactly and i never played in a band because it so much time you have to spend.

2 hours ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

Ö3: "we will definitely play the single"  

they did the same thing with bang bang.,.. they wrote my the same shit with definetely playin it... 

i talk to a lot of people in vienna and every second persons thinks they broke up or something because they play always the old songs in ö3 and not often.. 

EDIT: But they play shit like RAF CAMORA i dont get that

Haven’t heard the new single on the Dutch radio either. They seem to be avoiding it.

Just now, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Shhh... let them believe it's a thing 

It is a thing! The chorus goes "bratwurst in the sky with ketchup" hence the ketchup font.

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

Oh ok I see what you're saying. Yeah it would need a full week of streaming and radio play for them to determine it's position. Has anyone actually heard the song on the radio?

I've heard it (read: searched through the logs lol) on national alternative radio in Norway. A couple of the hosts are casual fans and said they will be playing it a lot(!), but when Back In the USA came out they weren't aware of it so this seems to be getting more promo.

• Like 1

Back in 2016/2017, none of the commercial radio stations here in Germany ever played Bang Bang. I heard Still Breathing once or twice though, but only on one station. But it's safe to say that it wasn't really a mainstream thing here. However, the alternative stations played all of the singles quite a lot, even Back in the USA. But still, I wouldn't be surprised if FOA won't be heard on the radio a lot. The last GD single that got massive airplay was Oh Love, at least here I'd say. 

• BeachBum changed the title to Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic