Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage

Sanity Loan

5 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

The eyes, feet and rainbow puke are different and also its.. nose (idk what it's called in English) isn't pink.

It’s very common for graphic artists to make several versions and send them to the artists to pick which one they like Jason most likely got sent the email that has those and he accidentally posted one of the alternate covers 

• Like 2

Must have been a non-final version of the cover. Somebody actually looked at this thing and decided the only way to make it better was to add some minute detail to the unicorn. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

It’s very common for graphic artists to make several versions and send them to the artists to pick which one they like Jason most likely got sent the email that has those and he accidentally posted one of the alternate covers 

Yeah I'm not the one questioning it, just pointed out the differences to the person who asked. 

2 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Yeah I'm not the one questioning it, just pointed out the differences to the person who asked. 

Sorry I thought it was you asking my bad 

6 minutes ago, CharlieAscarate said:

New song title confirmed in Rolling Stone interview:

- Meet Me on the Roof

I'm curious which one of those will be the second single

Since some are speculating that this is a fuck you to Warner I wish they’d just did the album of songs we know that we haven’t got studio versions for like Dreamcatcher or Olivia or Wonderful etc 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Alright I was about to ask everyone on their thoughts on the song titles we've gotten so far so I went on Wikipedia to find them.. Who did this? I'm looking at you @Beerjeezus

No, it wasn't me, bit whoever did it has my approval!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I think some of the promo for this is a bit off. 

Last time with bang bang, got a really cool lyric  youtube vid, this time it’s just the album art. 

But on spoifiy they got the drugy unicorn trippy thing going on. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, CharlieAscarate said:

New song title confirmed in Rolling Stone interview:

- Meet Me on the Roof

I like that, sounds like a Replacements song title 😊

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

For some reason I had to laugh when you mentioned „graphic artist“ 😂 But I guess you’re right, it means nothing. Still, it makes the whole situation even more bizarre. It’s like they have opened GD‘s cabinet of curiosities😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SomeNimrod97 said:

Pretty sure you don't pre-order digital media because it's immediately accessible when it's released and isn't limited by units available, like with physical media. In short, it looks like this isn't a PR joke and it's full on real. Sorry to be the cat pissing on your conspiracy fire.

I don't believe the conspiracy haha, I just thought it was odd :) And you're wrong, I've pre-ordered digital media on Amazon before. Besides, what would the point be in listing the digital version for pre-order if it can't be done. 

Perhaps its just because we don't have the tracklist yet. Maybe Amazon waits for that

29 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Thats really bad. But Im sure GD doesnt care about that.

Compared to what? I’m sincerely asking since I don’t know where to find comparable data about Oh Love, Bang bang or any other GD single.

• BeachBum changed the title to Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic