Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage

Sanity Loan

8 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

When you will receive the CD will you guys skip to track 4 or still listen from the begining track 1-3?

Start with Graffitia as that sounds like the most interesting song. Tend to just stick new releases on shuffle

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

When you will receive the CD will you guys skip to track 4 or still listen from the begining track 1-3?

Since the 3 songs we've heard are the first 3 songs of the album, instead of like the 2nd, 3rd and 7th tracks like the RevRad singles were, I don't think it'll ruin the flow of the album to skip to track 4 so I probably will skip. I'll just want to hear the new songs

But on 2nd or 3rd listen, I'll probably just listen to the whole thing altogether

I’ve listened to each leak since 21st as soon as possible, ready for this one. Gotta listen front to back though, I never forget the setting I was in listening to each of the albums front to back for the first time. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I'll be listening to it all the way through

• Like 3

Nice to know that I'll not be the only one to listen every song on the first listen!

• Like 4

I rarely get Green Day albums from the official store, so what's delivery time like? Did people who ordered from there get RevRad day of release?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I rarely get Green Day albums from the official store, so what's delivery time like? Did people who ordered from there get RevRad day of release?

I remember I received it a few days after release day, but I got the digital downloads immediately. 

• Like 3

Listen to it all the way through.  And whether I listen to a leak (don't really see the need for a leak; not like we have that much longer to wait) or wait til release day, I'll be staying off here, reddit, etc until I'm able to fully process it/form my own opinions.  Which is why if there is a leak, I'll probably listen, so I don't have to stay off for too long. :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Verycool99 said:

With revrad it was such a lovely listen to go from starting with somewhere now and going full circle with forever now, let’s just forget about ordinary world being the final track 

Eh im not really an albums guy anymore, don't think Ive sat down to listen to an album front to back in years

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I Will start on track number 4... In my second listen I Will start from the first one… 

16 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Eh im not really an albums guy anymore, don't think Ive sat down to listen to an album front to back in years

Agree… On this mp3 days I prefer my own playlists… I'm the producer of my own albums in this way… For example, my Nimrod has Desensitized and suffocate, and don't have take back and reject… I did better job tan Rob cavallo!!!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gonzalo17 said:

I Will start on track number 4... In my second listen I Will start from the first one… 

Agree… On this mp3 days I prefer my own playlists… I'm the producer of my own albums in this way… For example, my Nimrod has Desensitized and suffocate, and don't have take back and reject… I did better job tan Rob cavallo!!!

I like reject :(

• Like 2

I'm jumping right onto that leak when it comes out and I'm definitely listening front to back
Possibly skipping FRA but we'll have to see how I'm feeling that day

3 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

start to finish to take it all in

1 hour ago, Gonzalo17 said:

While I admire your inclusion of Desensitized and Suffocate it shouldn't be at the cost of Reject. How did Prosthetic Head survive? 

36 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

start to finish to take it all in

While I admire your inclusion of Desensitized and Suffocate it shouldn't be at the cost of Reject. How did Prosthetic Head survive? 

And Last Ride In? 🧐

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And Last Ride In? 🧐

Last Ride In is definitely one I liked as well. 

Espionage was the first GD song I ever liked though. 

• Like 1

So now that we know how we all gonna listen to the record, Can someone give this fucking leak ??????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nohamxx said:

So now that we know how we all gonna listen to the record, Can someone give this fucking leak ??????

That's it no more album!!! I'm cancelling it! 

Edit: I just realized cancelling this album might make more people happy than sad. Fuck it, it's being released. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kaylubd said:

I ordered RevRad on Amazon and it was delivered on the day of release

46 minutes ago, Flashback said:

I ordered RevRad on Amazon and it was delivered on the day of release

That's what I did for RevRad but I ordered FOAM from Green Day's store and I want to know if I should expect it same day. I'm gonna be pretty miffed if my first listen has to be a digital copy.

Also, I'm not sure if Amazon does release day delivery anymore. Last three times I pre-ordered from there my albums were 2 to 3 days late.

• Like 1

• BeachBum changed the title to Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic