Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage

Sanity Loan

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

What happened to all those interviews they did when they were in Spain? We saw screenshots, 15 second teases and hints of coming soon from at least one (Virgin Radio Italy) but haven’t seen a thing yet. Are they waiting for the album to be released you think?  I’m waiting for the next round of promotional things to happen, we should get announcements of something soon.

I hope they are waiting for the album release, still no World Stage performance from Seville broadcast either!

• Sad 3

Hopefully there will be TV show interviews and performances i.e. TV shows such as the Late Late Show or Ellen 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Hopefully there will be TV show interviews and performances i.e. TV shows such as the Late Late Show or Ellen 

No James Corden, please 😂

Jokes aside, I think it's time to create some hype. Also, I'd love to hear Oh Yeah live. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

What happened to all those interviews they did when they were in Spain? We saw screenshots, 15 second teases and hints of coming soon from at least one (Virgin Radio Italy) but haven’t seen a thing yet. Are they waiting for the album to be released you think?  I’m waiting for the next round of promotional things to happen, we should get announcements of something soon.

I’m wondering those too when I looked at their websites couldn’t find anything more than 1-2 minute clips. I don’t think it’s just that but could be released after the album release but I think they could give more content for now too

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

If they don’t come to New York to do press I will be pissed 

37 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

After getting over the initial "this isn't MY Green Day" shock and actually hearing some information from Butch and reviews, I feel much better about this album. I think it was jarring getting these songs with no real explanation from the band, but Butch saying that they were deliberately trying to sound different and fresh makes me understand this record a lot better.

Agreed. Even though the band has no obligation to state that themselves, it would still be nice if they did and it was included in previous interviews.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

After getting over the initial "this isn't MY Green Day" shock and actually hearing some information from Butch and reviews, I feel much better about this album. I think it was jarring getting these songs with no real explanation from the band, but Butch saying that they were deliberately trying to sound different and fresh makes me understand this record a lot better.

If their intention was to really sound like a different band, I think it'd be better if they released it as a side project

4 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

The famous Spanish people interview was traumatizing :lol:

(but every single Billie's facial expression in it is priceless)

This may just be my favourite interview from the era. Kinda reminds me of their interviews in the 90s. 

33 minutes ago, Taste said:

If their intention was to really sound like a different band, I think it'd be better if they released it as a side project

Didn't say different band. Just sound different.

• Like 2

I was looking for some article that I'd read a lil while back that had called Junkies on a High "frenetic." Couldn't find it anywhere on the 'net 👀

It'll be excellent if one of the FOAM tracks sounds like Fever Blister and Im low key hoping it's that one.

8 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Hopefully there will be TV show interviews and performances

Do you guys think a performance in the Jimmy Kimmel concert series is possible? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Honestly, I hope there won't be a leak, or at least not too soon. This time I'm really torn. I've never listened to a whole GD album leak before because listening to a new GD record is always some kind of ritual or celebration for me. I always wait for the CD or vinyl to arrive, I lock myself in for a couple of hours and listen on my good old stereo. But this time after we got the first two singles I was like ah what the hell, I don't like this too much, just gimme a leak so I can get it over with. But now that I love Oh Yeah I think I will stick to my ritual eventually, but it'll be so hard to resist😂

I have the same rule lol. So I'm not interested in a leak. It'll probably leak a few days beforehand and I will admit, it's gonna be hard to resist because then people will be talking about it here! But I didn't do leaks for any of their other albums and I'm sticking with it! I hope I get either the vinyl or CD copy in time, but who knows. I may just have to listen to the digital copy, which is fine, but not as good as hearing it on disc or vinyl for the first time.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Beyza said:

If it'll be leaked, I wouldn't listen it probably. I didn't listen OY too and now I prepared myself for 7th Feb so much lol 

I admire your patience and dedication. I would like to be like you but I know myself 😂 If it leaks I will suck all that juicy leaking stuff in less than 27 minutes :P 

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, hym.jarred said:

Leeeeaaaakkkkkk. They already have my money anyway

Has the album been leaked ?

Album download leak: No

Album stream: No

Album pre-order: No

???????

When you will receive the CD will you guys skip to track 4 or still listen from the begining track 1-3?

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

When you will receive the CD will you guys skip to track 4 or still listen from the begining track 1-3?

I'm thinking not to skip so I'll listen front to back

• Like 2

• BeachBum changed the title to Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic