Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage

Sanity Loan

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Was listening to them all in a row today and noticed that FOAM has “count your money/what’s so funny” and OY doubles down with “got my money/ain’t it funny”

So it’s either a theme and similar sentiment or he can’t think of any more words to rhyme with money 😜

I'd say these two lines are talking about the same thing but I also suspect he came up with these two options and used both :P

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I agree but I wouldn't say FOAM is a big improvement in the lyrics department. All three songs are solid, there are no bmx-cellent tits moments, but maybe with an exception of some lines in OY, they're Billie's standard writing. What's good is that they're all consistent, but I wouldn't say they stand out. 

They're consistently average. If these were say a blink or FOB lyrics I wouldn't really complain because I don't expect anything special. But I just feel a bit underwhelmed with the last few releases

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jengd said:

Yeah, I know, I get that and those are all really nasty and I sympathise, just had to laugh at how many folk were saying they needed a pee during a concert, I must have a bladder like a camel 😂😂

yeah i guess so lol i would say from someone who's been in and out of urology and nephrology clinics don't hold for too long even if you can. You should void atleast every 2 hours or else you're damaging and putting unnecessary stress on your urinary tract and organs. 

If it means you miss King For A Day then so be it. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I hope we get some new fans.  Ones that ONLY like this record and think all the others are trash.

I haven't listened maybe like %80 of their stuff yet tbh so I'm honestly all up for this record like more than anything else lol

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Hermione said:

Personal comments like this aren't necessary

Yes it was. If there's a post attacking you or breaking the rules you should use the report button to give us a heads up

sorry!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

I hope we get some new fans.  Ones that ONLY like this record and think all the others are trash.

Storytime me and my ex had a listening party of the 3 hella mega singles at my house and afterwards she said foam was "so much better than their other stuff" so it's definitely possible

Spoiler

Man I showed this girl JOS and Still Breathing maybe that was a sign that i was gonna be typing ex in this post lmfao

• Like 1

If Green Day can experiment like this on their album, this could eliminate side projects.

I'm sure they still want to play with other folks now and then, but hey.  Unless you've got a really cool band name, just release it as Green Day!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, That Dude said:

If Green Day can experiment like this on their album, this could eliminate side projects.

I'm sure they still want to play with other folks now and then, but hey.  Unless you've got a really cool band name, just release it as Green Day!

they should try this other folk you speak of

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, That Dude said:

No way. The Longshot small club and bar shows are priceless. Let the masses go to the hella mega green day stadium tours.

But if Green Day could cover FBHT or the Longshot in a stadium once in a while that would also be priceless.

And Kevin Preston from the FBHT and Longshot replacing Jeff Matika is so good. Thank goodness for Green Day side projects and working with new people!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Uh Uh Count Your Money said:

i want green day to release a ethereal wave album next 

just me ? 

ok :( 

Some people are so disappointed with FOAMF that their next release is supposed to be a silent movie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

And Kevin Preston from the FBHT and Longshot replacing Jeff Matika is so good. 

Why do people on here bring this up constantly in conversations that have nothing to do with Jeff? I guess if you make an emotional mistake with a woman you deserves to be bullied and harassed his entire life? It's like you all on here get off on his misery. Because a woman would NEVER do something like Jeff did...no women are PERFECT!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Was listening to them all in a row today and noticed that FOAM has “count your money/what’s so funny” and OY doubles down with “got my money/ain’t it funny”

So it’s either a theme and similar sentiment or he can’t think of any more words to rhyme with money 😜

I was thinking about this too! I think money could be a motif on this album cause there will also be the song called „Take the money and crawl“. So not really a concept album, but a central theme maybe? I’m eager to find out more once we get the whole thing! 

I have one question: In one of the interviews Billie said there’s a song called „The Art of the Deal with the Devil“, but this one is not on the tracklist we saw. Do we know if it has been renamed like Oh Yeah or was it removed? The title made me curious for this song, so it would be a bummer if it was missing. 

12 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

If Jeff was a women, he's still be an asshole. He'd still be an asshole if he was an extraterrestrial entity.

I'd like an ambient field recording from Billie's life. Billie's Psychedelic Breakfast. Or Billie's Psychedelic Night at the Golden Bull

Sorry but if Jeff was a woman he'd be a she. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

If Jeff was a women, he's still be an asshole. He'd still be an asshole if he was an extraterrestrial entity.

I agree. But I doubt GDC would come down on him as hard if he was female.

24 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

I have one question: In one of the interviews Billie said there’s a song called „The Art of the Deal with the Devil“, but this one is not on the tracklist we saw. Do we know if it has been renamed like Oh Yeah or was it removed? The title made me curious for this song, so it would be a bummer if it was missing. 

Was probably renamed to Take the Money and Crawl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

I agree. But I doubt GDC would come down on him as hard if he was female.

That's a what-if, but you have a point that women responsible for harassment and domestic violence often get a pass or their actions get overlooked because this behavior is commonly associated with men.

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

That's a what-if, but you have a point that women responsible for harassment and domestic violence often get a pass or their actions get overlooked because this behavior is commonly associated with men.

I actually witnessed a woman sexually harassing a man in the workplace once. They blamed the guy and said he must have been involved with her somehow (he wasn't. They later found out the girl had a drug problem). 

I was a witness and one her friends came at me saying I was being intolerant to someone with a substance abuse issue. I laid her out a nice explanation about how if it was the other way around it would be a whole different story and that I spent my night driving the victim home and spent my time off with the victim cause they were in shock they couldn't even be alone. The person was a rational human you could tell she felt kinda bad after but she was just never trained to think 360. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

I actually witnessed a woman sexually harassing a man in the workplace once. They blamed the guy and said he must have been involved with her somehow (he wasn't. They later found out the girl had a drug problem). 

I was a witness and one her friends came at me saying I was being intolerant to someone with a substance abuse issue. I laid her out a nice explanation about how if it was the other way around it would be a whole different story and that I spent my night driving the victim home and spent my time off with the victim cause they were in shock they couldn't even be alone. The person was a rational human you could tell she felt kinda bad after but she was just never trained to think 360. 

That's just awful :( Poor guy 

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

That's just awful :( Poor guy 

Yeah it was pretty bad. I walked in on it happening and I have a huge temper so it scared the girl off. Luckily it didn't have to get to a point where physical intervention was needed. 

The guy is a close friend of mine, actually the guy who got me that job. He's all fine now no permanent issues from it. We're kinda at a point where we can look back and laugh about it now. 

Also, the fact that the girl had substance abuse issues he was more than understanding about that. 

• Like 1

• BeachBum changed the title to Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic