Hermione

Uno II: Dos comes out in July. 

Dos 2: part Dos comes out in Febuary.

Tre Part Dos (2) ! comes out in May. 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

The only thing that doesn't make sense with February is why would you wait with a finished album until February when you could hit the Christmas market?

Other commitments, Mike has young kids and Tre has a young baby. Sometimes you cant just up and leave straight away.

This is just one scenario. And we don't even know that the February thing is true.

1 minute ago, Alan86 said:

Other commitments, Mike has young kids and Tre has a newish baby. Sometimes you cant just up and leave straight away.

This is just one scenario. 

Yeah, could be that they're waiting for the kid to be at least one year old.

I’m sorry but I don’t accept the argument that it’s ever about the kids. These guys have been having babies for years and it’s never stopped them traveling or interfering with work. They’ve taken babies on tour before, I refuse to believe that has anything to do with this. I think this is all the label’s decision, putting this release in a queue behind other artists just like a studio does for a movie when they schedule a release. Green Day are ready to up and go at any time and the families get in line and deal with it as they’ve always done.

Maybe Billie just wants it out for his birthday.

35 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m sorry but I don’t accept the argument that it’s ever about the kids. These guys have been having babies for years and it’s never stopped them traveling or interfering with work. They’ve taken babies on tour before, I refuse to believe that has anything to do with this. I think this is all the label’s decision, putting this release in a queue behind other artists just like a studio does for a movie when they schedule a release. Green Day are ready to up and go at any time and the families get in line and deal with it as they’ve always done.

Yeah honestly seems weird that they'd put things off for the millionth child while they never did before. But the label putting their record off until after Christmas is outrageous! If that's true they're officially out from the cash cow segment lol

What if they put out the album without any teasers and dropping singles, teasers and anything else like Billie did with Foreverly?
I think there was only one day before the announcement.

Bold prediction: they post some equally-cryptic image on Instagram in the same fashion on Friday and everyone gets pumped again for a couple days.

48 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

There are 8 Green Day kids, am I right?

And the newest baby-Cool has the middle name of otis, that's interesting. 

Um.............

Green Day XIII hurry up already!!!!

2 minutes ago, That Dude said:

There are 8 Green Day kids, am I right?

And the newest baby-Cool has the middle name of otis, that's interesting. 

Um.............

Your point is..... what exactly?

On 7/23/2019 at 10:17 AM, Morse Code Guy said:

There was no “Trolling” during Rev Rad. We actually were getting good studio content, #revrad and #otis. 

Yeah, no. There was LOTS of trolling.

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That's fine it was just one possible scenario like i said. At no point did I say this is the reason they are not touring till February.

I also don't buy into the theory that Green Day want this out now and Warner are saying no. That's an even more ridiculous scenario.

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

The baby name is a hint!!!

OTIS IS AN ASSHOLE!

coming feb 2020

:sherlock:

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Maybe as Tre gotten older maybe he decided he wanted a long break to help take care of the baby 

4 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Maybe as Tre gotten older maybe he decided he wanted a long break to help take care of the baby 

There is simply no evidence of this.  Taking time after the baby is born for a few months is one thing, they've all been home when their kids were born.  But there's little difference to going back to work when the baby is ten months old or fourteen months old.  At either age they can travel with you.

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

There is simply no evidence of this.  Taking time after the baby is born for a few months is one thing, they've all been home when their kids were born.  But there's little difference to going back to work when the baby is ten months old or fourteen months old.  At either age they can travel with you.

Again people change as they get older priorities change there’s a big difference in having a kid when you’re in your 20’s as opposed to having one in your mid 40’s 

There's really no evidence for a release date of any time. We have Matt and Laughingclock saying Fall. Random dude who talked to Billie saying Feb. It could be next year for all we know. Things change.

They should pull a Beyoncé and just release the album one night unannounced no early singles just one night open iTunes and bam see a new Green Day album

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

They weren't as established then as they are now. Family always comes first and if you're in a situation where you can afford to stall to better the family I'm sure the majority of us would select that option and so would the boys. 

1 hour ago, DadBod said:

Your point is..... what exactly?

What is the connection between Otis the kid and the studio?  One named afte the other?  

What is the point to this thread?

Maybe the new album will be called Otis.   Otis McCluff Cluff.

7 minutes ago, That Dude said:

What is the connection between Otis the kid and the studio?  One named afte the other?  

What is the point to this thread?

Maybe the new album will be called Otis.   Otis McCluff Cluff.

Chris, are you always high?

56 minutes ago, DadBod said:

OTIS IS AN ASSHOLE!

coming feb 2020

:sherlock:

"Otis the asshole yells all night long" was on repeat a lot this year 

28 minutes ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

They weren't as established then as they are now. Family always comes first and if you're in a situation where you can afford to stall to better the family I'm sure the majority of us would select that option and so would the boys. 

Not according to Mike if you saw Cuatro and that was 2012. He explicitly said they live an alternative lifestyle and music comes first, everything and everyone else comes second and their families know and accept this. 

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Not according to Mike if you saw Cuatro and that was 2012. He explicitly said they live an alternative lifestyle and music comes first, everything and everyone else comes second and their families know and accept this. 

To be fair, he said that before Brit was diagnosed with breast cancer and it was before Billie went to rehab.  Those were pretty big life events, and it could absolutely set a new set of priorities for the band.  

Having said that, it is all pure speculation.  We have no insight into any of their personal lives, nor should we.  Truth is, we just don't know when the album will drop and we have no idea what is determining the timeline of events between now and then.  Not to say, I'm not enjoying the speculating, cuz I am, and I am excited for any news that comes our way, just saying, we really have no clue what is going on behind the scene.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived