Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

They have their own practice studio in southern cal, though. 

They just spacing themselves out here 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, purplebenny said:

Based on historical yes,

Pre 21cb and ore Trilogy he is was on the money

same for this when things happen he’s been around.

anyway, this ain’t about matt, we have the start of a publicity campaign beginning. The album is done

I could list two wrongs - Longshot and whatever was that thing in June.

You can't be sure until something is officially announced.

Just now, DookieLukie said:

Who's IG is punk_relief. Because if he knows the band, that's a huge hint at a show this weekend.

She’s a big fan and owner of the Bookmobile. I don’t think we should start to look at her posts as hints.

1 minute ago, legendary said:

Green Day's Bookmobile owner

So this is a huge hint at a show then.

36 minutes ago, DadBod said:

They own Broken Guitars. I can’t find anything that says who owns golden bull

Owned by Billie, Bill, and Jason Beebout

Just now, J a c said:

She’s a big fan and owner of the Bookmobile. I don’t think we should start to look at her posts as hints.

Other than she's going to the block party & golden bull tomorrow and owns the bookmoblie, that's it. She doesn't have any affiliation with the band.

3 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Yes, that is basically what happened in late May/early June. I don't believe the album was "ready to go" then but recording was done.

Holy shit, actual straightforward concrete information from Matt. Never thought I'd see the day.

On another note, what's this rumour about a secret show? I last came to this thread at page 58 and if I tried to read it all I'd never reach the end, I just went through the last two pages but I'm not seeing where this particular idea came from.

4 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Yes, that is basically what happened in late May/early June. I don't believe the album was "ready to go" then but recording was done.

Cool. Makes sense. Thanks for confirming and good luck managing your PM’s

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

So this is a huge hint at a show then.

no.

1 minute ago, Jon Benjamin said:

Owned by Billie, Bill, and Jason Beebout

Interesting. 

1 minute ago, Libertine Angel said:

Holy shit, actual straightforward concrete information from Matt. Never thought I'd see the day.

Matt's been saying this exact things for 3 months.

Just now, DookieLukie said:

Matt's been saying this exact things for 3 months.

He's been saying the album is done, but explicitly saying Billie has just gone back to record more tracks he's written that fit on the album I don't recall hearing before, just that there were delays for A Reason.

I'm at work so I can't dig too deeply in this thread, but some of the speculation I've seen... you guys are too much :lol:

4 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

He's been saying the album is done, but explicitly saying Billie has just gone back to record more tracks he's written that fit on the album I don't recall hearing before, just that there were delays for A Reason.

He said that they went back into the studio to add a few tracks. He said this in early June.

12 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Who's IG is punk_relief. Because if he knows the band, that's a huge hint at a show this weekend.

They're just a fan who bought the Bookmobile. No intel, no hints. I'm friends with one of the people she's with, and they've been planning an Oakland trip for a while. It's all just a coincidence. 

5 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

He has said in the past at least twice that they added to the album at the beginning of June

1 minute ago, Khaleesi. said:

They're just a fan who bought the Bookmobile. No intel, no hints. I'm friends with one of the people she's with, and they've been planning an Oakland trip for a while. It's all just a coincidence. 

Oh makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Anyone going to the golden bull tomorrow to report?

Yes!

3 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Anyone going to the golden bull tomorrow to report?

Several from GDC will be there.

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yes!

You're either going to be incredibly lucky or... well you'll probably still have a good time!

Until there's some actual info from a legitimate source, I'm not going to get my hopes up about anything :P

Can you believe it? We have 74 pages. In 10 days. Umbelievable. 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived