Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Murkrage said:

Otis IS their recording studio, or rather they own it. It's also a place to just hang out and chill. Billie's said so himself back when revrad released.

Yeah I've known about Otis what I mean is maybe they're just starting to record the album there now which is their focus of the summer. Instead of using Butch's or whatever other random studio. Or maybe they are just hanging out there who knows. 

It's likely they've just finished the album right now and are just hanging out i.e. at Otis lounge

If the album really is finished I don't see the point of keeping it in the dark for so long and releasing it so many months after completion.

1 minute ago, Jrem said:

If the album really is finished I don't see the point of keeping it in the dark for so long and releasing it so many months after completion.

Still mixing/mastering/marketing/show booking to be done and planned out after an album is done

3 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Well for some reason they liked my response-tweet, so I don't even know wtf is going on anymore...

Wow youre being a rednecked asshole in your post. They are human just like us. Everyone makes mistakes no matter at what level they are. You just gotta accept the fact they did a mistake and live on

5 minutes ago, Jrem said:

my friend, you ever heard of a band called "Tool" ? xD

6 minutes ago, Asik said:

Wow youre being a rednecked asshole in your post. They are human just like us. Everyone makes mistakes no matter at what level they are. You just gotta accept the fact they did a mistake and live on

Yeah, my disappointment got the better of me and I worded that quite poorly. Though I was partially joking, I have actually apologised to Sophie K, although I still think the radio station is not run very professionally, nor competently. 

Just something to think about guys, Billie, Mike, and Tré are clearly hyping us up with those IG posts. Butch Walker playing dumb last night, “Um...I don’t understand why most of the comments are about Green Day.” Sophie K of Kerrang says there’s a single coming next week, then a few hours later, says, “Oh by the way, Green Day’s reps say there’s no single anytime soon.” Wouldn’t the band themselves have released a statement by now confirming, “No there’s no single coming anytime soon!”? Think about it guys.

17 minutes ago, Jrem said:

This is going to be Green Day's Chinese Democracy. Anticipated release date is 2035.

Bratwurst would have been such an insanely memeable song, probably both in terms of title and content. But alas, we shall say goodbye to it now. RIP Bratwurst, you will be sorely missed.

I have to admit I have a nagging worry that the label didn’t like the record and they’re starting over without Butch Walker. If their is not true @matt can you give us that reassurance? That’s all I ask. 

8 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I have to admit I have a nagging worry that the label didn’t like the record and they’re starting over without Butch Walker. If their is not true @matt can you give us that reassurance? That’s all I ask. 

they can always release it as a side project in case it's true

10 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Bratwurst would have been such an insanely memeable song, probably both in terms of title and content. But alas, we shall say goodbye to it now. RIP Bratwurst, you will be sorely missed.

RIP Bratwurst...someone has to write it. Long live the Wurst

Sorry but there's too much smoke for July 19th not to be the date.  I'm sticking with it, we're getting a single on July 19th.

11 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I mean, Rob Cavallo let them release Uno Dos Tre, and he's chairman of Warner, soo... 

(link: https://music.usc.edu/rob-cavallo/)

lets see which band releases their finished album first offspring or green day? :D

8 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

they can always release it as a side project in case it's true

That really doesn’t make me feel better 😒

But I don’t want to get ahead of myself. I’m not saying that’s likely, just that I’d like to hear reassurance that it’s not the case.

6 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I mean, Rob Cavallo let them release Uno Dos Tre, and he's chairman of Warner, soo... 

(link: https://music.usc.edu/rob-cavallo/)

What if this time around it didn't fit Butch's "high" artistic standards? #plottwist

If there is a single on the 19th, are Kerrang gonna pretend their fuck up never happened?

10 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

Sorry but there's too much smoke for July 19th not to be the date.  I'm sticking with it, we're getting a single on July 19th.

I think that too *fingers crossed*

10 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

I'm inclined to agree. It makes total sense for Kerrang to have blabbed simply because they figured it would be worth it to have the scoop come next Friday. It's also exactly what I'd expect them to do to be honest. Cause a major influx of traffic after what you said, play it down as "nah, I just got it from this tweet from days ago", admit you blabbed because you were excited and play the new single.

Honestly, it actually makes sense.

edit: words

1 minute ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

If there is a single on the 19th, are Kerrang gonna pretend their fuck up never happened?

They're gonna say "we got ya !"

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived