Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

50 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

what I wouldn't do for a taste of that delicious Bratwurst!!!

You're in the wrong thread... :lol::D

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Funniest part is that the band seems to be having time off. All we've seen from them recently has been Billie going places to drink beer and then all three of them flipped us off and went to a pub. That really doesn't give us a reason to think they're about to drop an album haha

But they were in the otis studio flippin us off

Just now, nopride84 said:

They were not in otis or any studio lol

10 minutes ago, greenday.stuff said:

Yeah I was shocked he saw let alone replied. I was even more shocked the second time that he saw

It’s gotta kinda suck being associated with them and have us crazy (passionate*) fans all in mentions and DMs

Just now, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

They were not in otis or any studio lol

That pic is in upstairs of Otis

1 minute ago, nopride84 said:

Yeah they're good at this "pretend nothing's going on" game

31 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Yeah I had a nice interaction with him too. Would not recommend anyone does - got quite the mouthful about how he knows how to produce a rock record and he’s not going to make it pop garbage. He’s definitely the producer and I would bet it’s done. 

Would you mind sending screenshots (as DMs if you like)? Would be quite interested to see how he exactly worded that...

Though I will add: I don't think it's fair to spam either Butch or the guy. That being said, it's already done here...

5 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Would you mind sending screenshots (as DMs if you like)? Would be quite interested to see how he exactly worded that...

I’m just going to leave it as it was - it happened and it’s over! Moral of the story, don’t DM the poor producer just trying to do his job the best he can

21 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Let's wait for that cover-ups show. If we're getting something this month then they're going to play as green day I bet

My guess is that regardless if something is going to be announced soon, or even if something is announced tomorrow, the Coverups show will remain the Coverups. I think in a setting like this one (a block party), sticking to covering classic hits is much better for the atmosphere.

Plus, the Coverups includes Bill and Chris right? It would be kind of a dick move for those guys to be kicked out just so that Green Day can promote their new stuff. They like to have fun too

3 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

I’m just going to leave it as it was - it happened and it’s over! Moral of the story, don’t DM the poor producer just trying to do his job the best he can

Yeah I don't think it's fair to spam either him or the guys constantly, though politely asking should be allowed. Might not have been a polite question then I assume, hehe

"Not Anytime Soon" is obviously the name of the new single.

Look at 5:14 on this video, then look at Billie's instagram

Hopefully this means a single near the end of August!

Just now, Christian's Inferno! said:

Look at 5:14 on this video, then look at Billie's instagram

OMG IT IS THE OTIS LOUNGE!!!

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

Hopefully this means a single near the end of August!

Sorry, based on what again? You surprise/confuse me everyday lol

So maybe this means Otis is the recording studio they're using and the recording process has just begun.

Just now, Jrem said:

So maybe this means Otis is the recording studio they're using and the recording process has just begun.

I don’t know if that timeline adds up though. We know SOMETHING with butch was happening in Jan-Aprilish, and if it was just demos they wouldn’t wait 3 months from that to actually record

Can an insider assure me we are getting new music this year? I've pretty much had my brain set on it already and I can't accept the fact that we probably won't get anything.

It doesn't have to be a real insider either just someone to give me false hope so I can carry on ignorantly and blissfully. 

1 minute ago, Jrem said:

If the recording process has just begun, wtf have we been doing the last 2 months? :lol:

Can an insider assure me we are getting new music this year? I've pretty much had my brain set on it already and I can't accept the fact that we probably won't get anything.

It doesn't have to be a real insider either just someone to give me false hope so I can carry on ignorantly and blissfully. 

All of the evidence says it has to be, I would put a good amount of money on music this year

Matt has said on the previous thread that the album will come out this year. He's also said that GD is the focus for the summer. Idk if that means recording during the summer or announcement/single during the summer or what. At this point, we're gonna have to just wait and see

2 minutes ago, Jrem said:

Otis IS their recording studio, or rather they own it. It's also a place to just hang out and chill. Billie's said so himself back when revrad released.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived