Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

June 21 Ultra Q is releasing a new song so don’t be misled if more release rumours start popping up around that date. 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jrem said:

The trilogy part 2 featuring lady cobra and a new iheartradio performance

This time around I'm older and wiser and would enjoy it the most I could instead of bitching.

Either Green Day are putting out fake leaks or they owe these trolls for the free album publicity

1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

Either Green Day are putting out fake leaks or they owe these trolls for the free album publicity

Hahaha imagine being the tired unpayed intern who was told to go on 4Chan and troll GDC

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

????

You know, the game. The only rules are don't think about it. But when you do you have to announce either on social media or out loud that you lost it (creating a chain reaction.)

Congratulations, your playing the game now too. You have a 30min grace period to forget about it.

1 minute ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

You know, the game. The only rules are don't think about it. But when you do you have to announce either on social media or out loud that you lost it (creating a chain reaction.)

Congratulations, your playing the game now too. You have a 30min grace period to forget about it.

Save this shite for Facebook or Twitter

6 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Save this shite for Facebook or Twitter

Calm down calm down just a little more shite on, what is already what I would consider a big stinking pile of it, won't do any harm I assure you

32 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I think I'm completly stone. I don't understand a single thing about what you're saying.

48 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I think I'm completly stone. I don't understand a single thing about what you're saying.

Just smile and wave

I was just thinking about that tagline on the Songs For Assholes Instagram, “If you’re knocking you don’t belong here.” Obviously that means they don’t want us to see anything yet but could that also be a lyric in one of the songs?

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2019/03/2020-grammys-cut-off-eligibility-period-a-month-early.html

This probably suggests Green Day’s next album probably won’t be looked at for a Grammy.  Unless the release date is 26/8/19 or 8/26/19 for AIDiots out there 😛 

Which while this release late is still plausible it would seem unlikely on current estimates 

9 minutes ago, scottnz6789 said:

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2019/03/2020-grammys-cut-off-eligibility-period-a-month-early.html

This probably suggests Green Day’s next album probably won’t be looked at for a Grammy.  Unless the release date is 26/8/19 or 8/26/19 for AIDiots out there 😛 

Which while this release late is still plausible it would seem unlikely on current estimates 

June/July single, August album confirmed?

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

June/July single, August album confirmed?

Eeh I don't think they really care about Grammys, or at least it doesn't seem like if

Just now, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Eeh I don't think they really care about Grammys, or at least it doesn't seem like if

If they did care enough to dictate the release date of an album, RevRad would have been released a week earlier than it was.

3 minutes ago, Matt. said:

If they did care enough to dictate the release date of an album, RevRad would have been released a week earlier than it was.

And now they’re managed by Crush, so maybe they’ll help them decide a good release date

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

And now they’re managed by Crush, so maybe they’ll help them decide a good release date

I think that is plausible

30 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Hmm I would have thought they'd have more control by now. Or do they just not care about that stuff?

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Hmm I would have thought they'd have more control by now. Or do they just not care about that stuff?

I’m sure they have ultimately whatever control they want, but a release date isn’t a hill to die on in most cases

38 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

At the end of the day labels have the final say of release dates no matter who the artist is 

40 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

im sure they have plenty of control over things. likely a lot more than most bands, but that doesnt make them immune to pressure from the label. billie isnt stupid, there's a reason revrad was recorded and completed in secret. coming off of the 'events' of the trilogy era, the label wouldve been falling over itself, thinking they were running 'damage control' and trying to pressure the band into all sorts of dumb things. instead, billie did it his way. thats why im not overly concerned about these 'leaks'. sure, its fun to know something youre not supposed to know about yet, but we'll know something when billie's ready for us to be in on the secret. id rather get my info from him anyway and not some site where its just a buncha trolls jacking off.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived