'Devil's Kind' coming soon!

Hermione

Btw, I love the new intro to this. Like a little preview of things to come. Brilliant.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, disappearingfs said:

I don't wanna be high-tech here. Consider the fact that if a guitar, even a clean one, doesn't make noise, it's not a guitar, to me. BUT. I feel like this ''Devil's Kind'' it's just the one from the movie with re-recorded guitars and an intro recorded for the occasion.. And it sounds very weird to me, 'cause I can clearly here those overdubs are an extra that has nothing to do with the mix of the song. I don't know how to explain it, they're like on a totoally different volume and frequency... With this I wanna say that the original song in good quality could've been better instead of this recording that any fan can do with every song, adding guitars to a song... Sorry :-)

I hear it too... especially at the riff / Solo Part you can hear that the guitars were added after the mix... 

https://www.facebook.com/thelongshotofficial/

The Longshot

April 22 at 4:23pm ·

Hey Facebook, Listen to the New track now! The Longshot - "Devil's Kind" Single Out Soon on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and more!

Get Full length album "Love is for Losers" now
https://fanlink.to/loveisforlosers

Also, check out the Longshot Events page for tour dates. Tickets on sale this Friday.

12 hours ago, marekpipe said:

I hear it too... especially at the riff / Solo Part you can hear that the guitars were added after the mix... 

It's like someone recorded a guitar cover, you can hear how the volume goes DOOOOOWN after the solo, Lol

2 hours ago, desertrose said:

https://www.facebook.com/thelongshotofficial/

The Longshot

April 22 at 4:23pm ·

Hey Facebook, Listen to the New track now! The Longshot - "Devil's Kind" Single Out Soon on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and more!

Get Full length album "Love is for Losers" now
https://fanlink.to/loveisforlosers

Also, check out the Longshot Events page for tour dates. Tickets on sale this Friday.

Thanks for all of your updates, Best Thing In Bay Area Town.

Does anybody else feel kind of bad about the whole "Devils Kind" thing?   At first I was really angry that it wasn't on the album, but now it seems he was pushed into releasing it.  Kind of awkward now, lol.  

I'd love for him just released every song ever too, but I think this pushing him on the internet is a bit much.  He was (kind of) a good sport about it this time, but I wouldn't want him feeling like we're bothering him.

16 minutes ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

Does anybody else feel kind of bad about the whole "Devils Kind" thing?   At first I was really angry that it wasn't on the album, but now it seems he was pushed into releasing it.  Kind of awkward now, lol.  

I'd love for him just released every song ever too, but I think this pushing him on the internet is a bit much.  He was (kind of) a good sport about it this time, but I wouldn't want him feeling like we're bothering him.

Nah he was probably flattered by how much people wanted to hear the song/how into the Longshot fans are I'd guess. If people constantly kept asking him for one song after another on a mass scale it might become irritating though lol.

11 hours ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

The only thing I feel bad about is that he released an album of new songs and it kinda seemed like everyone's reaction was "yeah yeah, that's nice, but where's Devil's Kind?" which could be taken as "none of the rest of these songs are as good". But hopefully he didn't take it that way. 

Just need it to show up on Spotify now....

Dammit, he better hurry his ass up and get it on Spotify or I'll have to make another "well, we're waiting" meme!

anyone else having issues with the youtube audio for all the longshot songs?

On 4/23/2018 at 10:09 PM, disappearingfs said:

Consider the fact that if a guitar, even a clean one, doesn't make noise, it's not a guitar, to me.

What in the world are you talking about?

Oh man...forgot how much I loved this song! It's awesome! :dance:

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

What in the world are you talking about?

It was a metaphor to say that I'm not usually that critic about recording, mixing and stuff like that.

On 24/04/2018 at 4:09 AM, disappearingfs said:

I don't wanna be high-tech here. Consider the fact that if a guitar, even a clean one, doesn't make noise, it's not a guitar, to me. BUT. I feel like this ''Devil's Kind'' it's just the one from the movie with re-recorded guitars and an intro recorded for the occasion.. And it sounds very weird to me, 'cause I can clearly here those overdubs are an extra that has nothing to do with the mix of the song. I don't know how to explain it, they're like on a totoally different volume and frequency... With this I wanna say that the original song in good quality could've been better instead of this recording that any fan can do with every song, adding guitars to a song... Sorry :-)

Production wise it doesn't sound that different to the rest of The Longshot material, it sounds unnaturally loud to me, especially going from other music to this.

Eh at this point I'll take it, it's a proper release of Devil's Kind! Just need it on Spotify 

4 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Production wise it doesn't sound that different to the rest of The Longshot material, it sounds unnaturally loud to me, especially going from other music to this.

Eh at this point I'll take it, it's a proper release of Devil's Kind! Just need it on Spotify 

When not in a stereo or something similiar... I put my PC volume at 50 for 99% of the music I listen to. I'm doing this since weeks, and now I can finally hear all of the instruments without losing my ears, Lol

4 minutes ago, Joe. said:

And yes, I don't wanna argue with anything, I'm so happy BJ is sharing all this stuff... It was just a thing about ''Devil's Kind'' alone. I guess he recorded a few guitars as fast as he could, just for us. And even if I don't like the result, I'm happy and thankful :-)

1 minute ago, Joe. said:

STILL NOT THERE

Frustrates me whenever I go on Spotify

just switch to Apple Music :D 

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

Meh, at this point I'm used to Spotify and don't want to rely on Apple for everything but yeah they get some tempting exclusives 

5 minutes ago, Eric said:

I would've switched back to iTunes long ago if it didn't mean I would have to re-buy, and re-import other things. Google Play Music is laggy as heeeelllllll on my phone.

1 hour ago, Joe. said:

STILL NOT THERE

Frustrates me whenever I go on Spotify

Spotify adds new stuff at midnight, hopefully.

Archived