The Longshot

Beerjeezus

Now Billie posted a picture saying "Tonight?"

MAKE UP YOUR MIND. IS IT TONIGHT OR NOT?!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ¡Jenn! said:

What time is it there? Is it not 5pm yet? 

When I google "California/Oakland time" it says it's after 5pm :ermm:

YOLO. Snagged two tickets. 💔 :) I'm excited. Never seen Green Day in a venue that small. 

Some interesting comments on this post regarding the recording of said EP/LP. 

So now I’m really curious as to who the “backing band” is if he really did record everything. 🧐

Here it is! 

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Wow Billie plays everything on it?! The boy is amazing!!

Seriously, I’m impressed. Not that I didn’t think he could do it of course but still. Not everyone can put together songs this good totally on their own from start to finish.

9 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Some interesting comments on this post regarding the recording of said EP/LP. 

I should of said 99%. I have no actual confirmation. Just basing it off the fact that he keeps sayin ‘his’ new project and all the pictures are mostly of him. Just seems logical.

2 hours ago, ¡Jenn! said:

This whole thing literally started because DookieLukie genuinely didn’t know what you meant by TCB. You made it into a thing. Just wanted to point that out. (Sorry sorry mods I’m moving on) 

As for the Longshot, I would LOVE a Longshot shirt with some of that artwork. I hope the merch will be available for the UK!

Well all I did was say “okay cool, you’re right” to that so how exactly did I do something?

Anyhow. I received a warning for “continuing” it by @Hermione so now I can be banned please.

Also, how is this not continuing it? I ended it and it was continued by others. If I am banned, I shall never return. If I am not, I’ll see you guys in a while. Either way, goodbye y’all.

anyhow, just checked my abbreviation calculator.

2ir6vis.jpg

I hope someone there takes some video for us. This is so exciting!! Who expected a show tonight?!?! 

And mods, should we create separate show threads for each coming performance or is one Longshot thread ok to cover everything? I don’t want stuff to get buried too quickly if there’s video n’at. We had show threads for the Coverups.

For anyone who plans on going, some additional infor via 1234 go’s twitter:

via 1234gorecords
See you tonite! $15 at the door. No advance tickets. First come first serve! 7pm to 10pm. All Ages! #longshot 

AHHHH there's a longshot vinyl! Hope you can purchase it online too and not just at the show 

He’s pressing vinyl for tonight! He posted a really cool instastory of him doing it! Check out the video!!

Billie, on The Longshot Instagram, said there will be a vinyl on sale at the show and at Broken Guitars. I would pay good money to get one of those if someone could get one for me! :D

Oh man, tickets for the San Francisco show on the 17th are STILL on sale and it’s been almost an hour. It’s killing me to watch living across the country knowing I could have tickets to this!

I swear the inevitable NYC shows better be as easy to get tickets to because with my luck he’s going to announce it when I’m at work or in class

4 minutes ago, spider man. said:

Oh man, tickets for the San Francisco show on the 17th are STILL on sale and it’s been almost an hour. It’s killing me to watch living across the country knowing I could have tickets to this!

I swear the inevitable NYC shows better be as easy to get tickets to

I seriously hope we have this kind of luck when NYC gets announced. I’m worried they’ll be gone in seconds. 

7 minutes ago, spider man. said:

I swear the inevitable NYC shows better be as easy to get tickets to because with my luck he’s going to announce it when I’m at work or in class

The NYC shows will go out in 5 minutes assuming things go half decent.

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived