1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I see leopard print! :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he posted a pic from his dead

My daddy always was on strike
Going off with the teamsters
He said that "Everything will be alright...
Not every Sunday can be Easter"

new album on Eastern confirmed :D

37 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

he posted a pic from his dead

My daddy always was on strike
Going off with the teamsters
He said that "Everything will be alright...
Not every Sunday can be Easter"

new album on Eastern confirmed :D

Is this a new post with his dad or the one that was posted earlier that said “Cult Hero” on it?  Was that quote included as a caption or is this just some sleuthing you are doing based on the lyric?

2 hours ago, Montclare said:

I see leopard print! :lol:

And Billie's feet!  Now we know all is right with the world!

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is this a new post with his dad or the one that was posted earlier that said “Cult Hero” on it?  Was that quote included as a caption or is this just some sleuthing you are doing based on the lyric?

I was wondering the same things. Also what is Eastern?

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

There's only 1 post with his dad's picture, from March 13, and the caption is "more to come". Nothing has been posted with the lyrics from TDTD.

14 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

the old one, but it came to my head as i was listen to too dumb to die 

27 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

the old one, but it came to my head as i was listen to too dumb to die 

Ah. Sleuthing then 🕵️‍♀️. Carry on.

i just meant because eastern isnt far away and he posts the pic.. i dont know it was a random thought.. sorry guys..

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

i just meant because eastern isnt far away and he posts the pic.. i dont know it was a random thought.. sorry guys..

I think you mean Easter. :)

2 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I think you mean Easter. :)

lol my english is crap, thank u

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

No problem. Speculation is good. Just wanted to clarify so we weren’t missing any new clues. Could be something on the way in April, whether Easter, the 6th or the 12th are all solid guesses.

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No problem. Speculation is good. Just wanted to clarify so we weren’t missing any new clues. Could be something on the way in April, whether Easter, the 6th or the 12th are all solid guesses.

i love this community.. i just joined back then in november before "back in the usa" released.. and i loved the thread where we talked about it.. what could it be? is it a cover? or a new song? what is it about?.. the guys here r great

I still think ‘longshot’ is irony because it’d be a longshot to think anything’s gonna happen 🤔. I requested the account days ago and haven’t been accepted and it’s making me angry.

9 minutes ago, emmericanidiot said:

I still think ‘longshot’ is irony because it’d be a longshot to think anything’s gonna happen 🤔. I requested the account days ago and haven’t been accepted and it’s making me angry.

That's possible

22 minutes ago, emmericanidiot said:

Thus the reason why I am skeptical about it. Why would you create a side project where only certain fans are allowed to participate. Like you, I am a bit pissed that I was not accepted. Being exclusive is not the way GD has treated their fans before. It just screams of troll to me. 

1 minute ago, Grubby Poop said:

Thus the reason why I am skeptical about it. Why would you create a side project where only certain fans are allowed to participate. Like you, I am a bit pissed that I was not accepted. Being exclusive is not the way GD has treated their fans before. It just screams of troll to me. 

I’m wiggered. 

28 minutes ago, Grubby Poop said:

I don’t think they would keep it locked forever, just for now. I assume once they’re ready they’ll go public with it all and it’s just private now for the fun, exclusive aspect of it. And they know the content of the account is being shared.

5 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

I don’t think they would keep it locked forever, just for now. I assume once they’re ready they’ll go public with it all and it’s just private now for the fun, exclusive aspect of it. And they know the content of the account is being shared.

Buuuuuuut once they realised the content was being shared they could’ve just let everyone follow the account, as we’re still none the wiser because the photos don’t exactly tell us much. I don’t know, it just seems a little shitty to be selective with followers and while I don’t really care, I really care and I want in on it 

32 minutes ago, emmericanidiot said:

Buuuuuuut once they realised the content was being shared they could’ve just let everyone follow the account, as we’re still none the wiser because the photos don’t exactly tell us much. I don’t know, it just seems a little shitty to be selective with followers and while I don’t really care, I really care and I want in on it 

I follow it and trust me we’re no nearer than you are in knowing what’s going on 😂

1 minute ago, jumpsalty said:

I follow it and trust me we’re no nearer than you are in knowing what’s going on 😂

But that isn't the point. It didn't feel good to be left out of something when you were a kid and it still doesn't feel good as an adult. If this is GD, they have chosen to share this only with a very small group of select people. Regardless of the fact that the posts are being shared, it is being shared by people "in the know".  That type of exclusivity is the opposite of the way they have behaved with their fans in the past. Why now?   

12 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

No I know it’s just yknow, yknow?

6 minutes ago, Grubby Poop said:

But that isn't the point. It didn't feel good to be left out of something when you were a kid and it still doesn't feel good as an adult. If this is GD, they have chosen to share this only with a very small group of select people. Regardless of the fact that the posts are being shared, it is being shared by people "in the know".  That type of exclusivity is the opposite of the way they have behaved with their fans in the past. Why now?   

Agreed. The funny thing is I was left out at school because I liked Green Day and now I feel like they’re doing it to me and it’s a weird little circle. But who cares I don’t want to be with the cool kids anyway 💁🏼‍♀️ (I do) (please let me in) 

19 minutes ago, Grubby Poop said:

But my point is it’s probably not long term, and that when there’s actually something worth sharing it’ll go public.  At the moment it’s literally just pictures with only a hint of a connection to green day members. It’s all very vague and silly and fun. They don’t owe anyone anything.

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I don't give a fuck tbh 

I don't either. I was simply trying to point out that this type of behavior is not the way GD normally behaves with their fans. That is the reason why I am skeptical about this being real.It turned into "they don't owe us anything"

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived