Selling my rare green day CDs

yamms_schmitz

I am selling my rare limited green day CDs. 

First one is an extremely rare album called ‘what a nice green day’. It is limited to just 1000 copies. This is a very rare unique chance to get this very rare item. Get in there quick. It features a Billy Joe Armstrong signature and a very rare large nude photo of Billy Joe Armstrong.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232678077702

Second one is a limited numbered copy of foot in mouth. It is hard to get hold of a numbered copy of this one as most on eBay are the commercial in-numbered copies. Again get in there quick.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232676918956

I will listen to offers for either. I can post worldwide.

Really high prices for a bootleg and a - not so rare - EP by a guy who doesn't even really know the name of the singer

Unless I got the wrong band Billie Joe Armstrong is the name of the singer.

The prices are £49.99 and £29.99. The highest priced one is not for sale anywhere worldwide and the other item is for sale for £50 on eBay. I would say that mine is being sold for a bargain of £29.99, and nearly half the price of the next cheapest copy on eBay. If you think they are prices too high then make an offer slightly lower. That is the point of the make an offer feature. These prices are not plucked out the sky. They have been valued by three worldwide record collector websites.

Get in there quick. They won’t stay around for long.

1 hour ago, yamms_schmitz said:

Unless I got the wrong band Billie Joe Armstrong is the name of the singer.

The prices are £49.99 and £29.99. The highest priced one is not for sale anywhere worldwide and the other item is for sale for £50 on eBay. I would say that mine is being sold for a bargain of £29.99, and nearly half the price of the next cheapest copy on eBay. If you think they are prices too high then make an offer slightly lower. That is the point of the make an offer feature. These prices are not plucked out the sky. They have been valued by three worldwide record collector websites.

Get in there quick. They won’t stay around for long.

You need to source the evaluation and have you got the signature authenticated?

The signature in my view is 70% likely to be printed as part of the artwork. There is a fair possibility that it is hand written, in which case the buyer has won the lottery. The value and price of the item has been done assuming it is printed on. It is not being advertised as a genuine signature and that is made crystal clear in the listing.

8 hours ago, Koal Koalson said:

Really high prices for a bootleg and a - not so rare - EP by a guy who doesn't even really know the name of the singer

Both are full album length, not EP. One of which is 77 mins long. Singer is correct, unless that have done a blink 182 recently. Offers are accepted, so feel free to do so. You can disagree with £50 for an album that is not for sale anywhere in the whole world right now, except a highly water damaged copy. It is a unique one of a kind item. Last time I saw one for sale was 10 years ago. One of my valuations came out at £75 to £100, so £50 is a bargain. As for the other LP, is it £29.99, which is nearly half the price of the only other one being sold on eBay, and that one is in the US.

Also, I am not a guy but in fact a girl.

If it is not for you that is fine, someone else will have it.

To be honest, joining this board, posting 3 times, and asking for such large amounts doesn't sit well, trust wise. It would be best to take other people's advice on making sure everything is authenticated, etc, before posting something 'rare' for sale. 

My 2c. Good luck with the sale :)

L

13 hours ago, JoeFrusciante said:

What a nice green day, for sale for £21.39 in Very Good + https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2834523?ev=rb

So your pricing is a bit hopeful for that one. Foot in Mouth isn't listed but that's a fairly common album

If you had cared to read my post I clearly stated that there was one other copy available for sale worldwide and that it was severely damaged and effectively worthless to a collector. If you had cared to read the Discogs website you would have seen that the condition details state the following:

Comments

Rear insert has serious water damage that has caused it to stick to the rear case. Front insert has wear on one corner.

No collector would buy a badly water damaged artwork. The copy I am selling is in good condition. Unlike the £21.39 badly damaged copy mine is not available at a fixed price. Like cars and houses it is advertised at a price based on a valuation and offers are accepted below that. I really cannot see what the problem is here.

As for the foot in mouth LP. Yes it is in fact quite common, but that is the common copy that is not numbered. This is a uniquely  numbered copy. If you had cared to read my post you would have also seen that It is for sale for around half the price of the next cheapest copy on eBay. Even with that offers below that price can be made. My copy is by far way cheaper than any other available.

If you want them make an offer go ahead. If you don’t then fine, but please don’t make post negative comments that are not even accurate.

19 hours ago, pawncrackers said:

To be honest, joining this board, posting 3 times, and asking for such large amounts doesn't sit well, trust wise. It would be best to take other people's advice on making sure everything is authenticated, etc, before posting something 'rare' for sale. 

My 2c. Good luck with the sale :)

L

There is really no need for a CD to be authenticated. They are not counterfeit copies. If you had read my post and the advert you have would seen clearly that the signature is deemed by me to be part of the print, but could possibly be hand written. What more do you want. I am not claiming to be selling a real Billie Joe Armstrong signed copy. 

I am a kind and caring person who has spent their entire adult life working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds to help further their life chances. I have been a fan of Green Day for over 22 years, which is probably more than many on this forum. 

Please don’t post such comments. I was simply giving fans an opportunity to add to their green day collections. It was never intended to be an open invitation for unnecessary criticism.

Interesting, I didn't know Foot In Mouth was released with numbers. Neither of my two copies are numbered. But I can't imagine they're very rare seeing as yours is labeled #48,368 :P Jeez, how many of those CDs did they think they were going to sell? 

3 hours ago, Todd said:

Interesting, I didn't know Foot In Mouth was released with numbers. Neither of my two copies are numbered. But I can't imagine they're very rare seeing as yours is labeled #48,368 :P Jeez, how many of those CDs did they think they were going to sell? 

There are several versions.
One that's numbered (mine are #0068374 & #098775), one that's unnumbered and one in the "BBBPP"-bundle, which also has the white box, but is unnumbered.

5 hours ago, Todd said:

48,000 is very limited quantities I'll have you know…

On 25. 2. 2018 at 11:16 AM, yamms_schmitz said:

I am selling my rare limited green day CDs. 

First one is an extremely rare album called ‘what a nice green day’. It is limited to just 1000 copies. This is a very rare unique chance to get this very rare item. Get in there quick. It features a Billy Joe Armstrong signature and a very rare large nude photo of Billy Joe Armstrong.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232678077702

Second one is a limited numbered copy of foot in mouth. It is hard to get hold of a numbered copy of this one as most on eBay are the commercial in-numbered copies. Again get in there quick.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232676918956

I will listen to offers for either. I can post worldwide.

You are under arrest for spelling it Billy. 

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

You are under arrest for spelling it Billy. 

Seriously. What fan of 22 years writes “Billy”? :lol:

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Seriously. What fan of 22 years writes “Billy”? :lol:

Happy to have my spelling of a name variation cross examined by the same fans who’s arguments fell so terribly on a whole myriad of inaccuracies. Clutching at straws.

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:57 PM, yamms_schmitz said:

If you had read my post and the advert you have would seen clearly that the signature is deemed by me to be part of the print, but could possibly be hand written. What more do you want. I am not claiming to be selling a real Billie Joe Armstrong signed copy. 

I am a kind and caring person who has spent their entire adult life working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds to help further their life chances. I have been a fan of Green Day for over 22 years, which is probably more than many on this forum. 

Please don’t post such comments. I was simply giving fans an opportunity to add to their green day collections. It was never intended to be an open invitation for unnecessary criticism.

Please don't take things to heart too much. IMO, you've come on this board and been quite rude, I would at least make an effort to connect with the community first, before selling things. I won't be posting on this topic again, don't worry..

/end drama.

L

Archived