You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

21 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I came in here for the green day sex toys

At this point I don't even know if you are joking or if those really exist. 🤣

When you remove all the Green Day from the work station so you don't have to have something so special to you become associated with a mundane, often annoying, job. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

When you remove all the Green Day from the work station so you don't have to have something so special to you become associated with a mundane, often annoying, job. 

This is also why you never use a Green Day song for your alarm.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

When you have Oakland weather on your phone and see that the air quality there is rated "unhealthy" and worry about your boys.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

When you're learning Spanish and you google translate you-know-which lyrics from Platypus.

When your 5 year old self tells dad that his guitar would look better with stickers on it. To this day the guitar still has the sticker that I put on it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When you're learning Spanish and you google translate you-know-which lyrics from Platypus.

When your 5 year old self tells dad that his guitar would look better with stickers on it. To this day the guitar still has the sticker that I put on it. 

I bought a bunch of stickers just to put on my guitar 

11 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

When you have Oakland weather on your phone and see that the air quality there is rated "unhealthy" and worry about your boys.

Now I am worried too. Sometimes I also worry abut them with the fires going on (which I would assume is leading to the unhealthy air). I have several friends in California that I am worried about between covid and fires. :( 

When you ask your supervisor if you can put up Green Day posters in your new office and you are thrilled when she says yes. Also got even more thrilled when she said we were getting back the microwave that was temporarily removed during covid. After expressing my joy over both things, I got an email back saying "Green Day Poster + Microwave = Great Weekend." My coworkers get me. 🤣

I've already posted it last week in another thread, but here it is again:

When I've created GD fireworks in Animal Crossing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I've already posted it last week in another thread, but here it is again:

When I've created GD fireworks in Animal Crossing.

That's actually really cool

My supervisor just asked if my Green Day poster is up yet (it's not; it's still on the way from Amazon). I am so lucky to work with such supportive people.

19 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

My supervisor just asked if my Green Day poster is up yet (it's not; it's still on the way from Amazon). I am so lucky to work with such supportive people.

Aww that's so cute!

When you pick out an ear cuff with an anchor on it from your jewelry drawer just because it reminds you of that anchor necklace Billie used to wear. I haven't worn any jewelry in a long time, but I've been feeling it lately.

• Like 4

I got really excited at the grocery store earlier this morning when someone parked next to me with what appeared to be the exact same car Jimmy had in the "Jesus of Suburbia" video. 

The first Green Day poster for my office came today! Two more are on the way; one should be here in a few days and I am unsure about the third since it is coming from Thailand LOL.

118947418_1569172603254162_5843799721028

9 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

When you see this in the store and have to take a picture of it. I kind of regret not purchasing it, but I already had way too much cheese.

LpgzuSM.jpg

Smooth, creamy, and mellow....just like Billie himself. ❤️ (OK maybe not always the mellow part. 😂)

2 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When you eat a donut and think of this:

0ea14631c7ae5b56b1a6e850702be13a.jpg

Billie! You brought everyone donuts? That's so sweet!

Don't forget the coffee next time, mister :dry:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When you eat a donut and think of this:

0ea14631c7ae5b56b1a6e850702be13a.jpg

Those look like really good donuts! I will happily eat Billie's donuts (please no one twist this into something dirty LOL).