You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When you actually say "yea!" out loud when GD is included in any random quiz (and make a face at the answer).

• Haha 3

Im really upset about not being able to look up live versions of these FOAM songs on YouTube. I totally have the urge to here Meet Me on the Roof live. Stab You in the Heart, and Sugar Youth too. 

• Like 3

When your boss mentions a GD music video and then you start fangirling super hard and spill the beans about your love for Billie and she fangirls with you. :lol:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

When your boss mentions a GD music video and then you start fangirling super hard and spill the beans about your love for Billie and she fangirls with you. :lol:

I have experienced this! Except my boss was a man so he wasn't quite fangirling LOL, but we literally stopped the work we were doing together and started talking about Green Day for like 5 minutes when we both realized we were fans. 🤣

11 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

This ad came up on Instagram and for a second I thought it was a new weird version of Mike's puppet 😅

BaL8bmc.jpg

Ahhh I can't unsee it now! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

Ahhh I can't unsee it now! 

Same! Gah!! 😂

• Haha 1

When you're volunteering in a charity shop and you get Prosthetic Head stuck in your head after looking at the mannequins ("All dressed up, red blooded, A mannequin"). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Also when you open PowerPoint and it says "Welcome to PowerPoint" and you somehow read it as "Welcome to Paradise." I'm on a roll today....

7 hours ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

When you click on weird shit like this.

What actually is that? I am afraid to click LOL.

20 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

What actually is that? I am afraid to click LOL.

Don’t, life is too short 😁

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Don’t, life is too short 😁

I swear to God, I just stumbled across it. It’s weird as hell-

• Haha 1

When you're playing Monopoly for Switch with your friend and a message keeps scrolling across the top saying that you have the last Green she needs to complete her set and you get a jolt of excitement every time because the only thing you associate with "green" being capitalized is Green Day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/15/2020 at 12:05 AM, Yosuke Hanamura said:

When you click on weird shit like this.

I just listened to this and it is one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard. Aside of the criminal aspect of the fact that bees cannot give consent, there are, um, obvious safety reasons why you should not attempt to have sex with bees. Also ruined a perfectly good song. 🤣

33 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

I just listened to this and it is one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard. Aside of the criminal aspect of the fact that bees cannot give consent, there are, um, obvious safety reasons why you should not attempt to have sex with bees. Also ruined a perfectly good song. 🤣

Blame dank memes for this. :S

3 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

you should not attempt to have sex with bees. 

Well, there go my plans for the weekend.

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

What about murder hornets? 🤣

200.gif

When your new downstairs neighbor's name is Jeff but you keep wanting to call him Kevin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Montclare I'm mad at Kevin. I woke up to a notification that he was live on Instagram. I was asleep, sir! How rude 😤

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Grohl said:

@Montclare I'm mad at Kevin. I woke up to a notification that he was live on Instagram. I was asleep, sir! How rude 😤

I know!  I saw it 20 mins after he posted it.  And didn't save it. :dry: