You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

When you try Fiji water for the first time, decide it's actually gross, and start judging Billie hard :dry:

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

47 minutes ago, squinty bitch said:

When you try Fiji water for the first time, decide it's actually gross, and start judging Billie hard :dry:

He likes liquid death now 

On 3/21/2023 at 10:41 PM, Radiation Fear said:

He likes liquid death now 

Fiji Water is so yesterday. :lol: But seriously, the only time I have ever had it was when Billie passed his bottle out to the crowd during the Longshot show I went to and it just tasted like regular-ass water.

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2023 at 2:02 AM, Slave To The Network said:

When you go down a street out in the middle of nowhere called Armstrong Rd. and think about Billie.

There is a Longview Street in my town.

• Like 1

We have a book mobile parked up in the next street and it always reminds me of Green Day 

There used to be a Ford up the road with BJA as part of the number plate too! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

You remember things that no one else seems to remember about the band....    of course this could make you just plain mad.  

On 5/6/2023 at 8:40 AM, That Dude said:

There is a Longview Street in my town.

Theres a "Longview" location near here also, along with an Armstrong Hotel...    

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HoneyEmerald said:

You remember things that no one else seems to remember about the band....    of course this could make you just plain mad.  

Theres a "Longview" location near here also, along with an Armstrong Hotel...    

I've been one-uped, 😄  Let's see...at my job, I see many products with FOAM on the display.  Phew.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When we were at the Sam Fender gig on Friday and Dad noticed that fans were “mashing” like they do “at Green day gigs” (lol, he meant moshing)

Here in the spoiler is the best video I can find on YouTube to show the fans moshing. P.S. Sam Fender was excellent

Spoiler

On 1/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, squinty bitch said:

When the characters in a TV show you're watching are talking about the first gigs they ever went to and you somehow know they're gonna say GD before they've even said it 😅 And then later in the episode they play Good Riddance and say it's their favourite song, and you're simultaneously singing along to the song whilst also being salty because there are so many better GD songs that could've been their favourite 😂

Was watching new episodes of the same TV show and one of those characters' ex-gf/best-friend died and they played Good Riddance again and now I feel like someone in production is definitely a GD fan lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2023 at 10:42 PM, pouty bitch said:

When some random person on Reddit uses the word "badabing" in their comment on a post completely unrelated to GD and you instantly come to GDC to tell everyone about it

I constantly see the word "foam" everywhere I go.   And there is a Longview Street nearby.

9 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

When you find yourself working on a YouTube video with @That Dude explaining all the stops on the bus route from Nightlife.

....hmm....

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

when you are jerking off and your first thought is listening to green day when you are finished

Jerking off on the beat of Brain Stew.

Hard not to cum when Jaded come in.

• Thanks 1

When you're on a subreddit that has literally no connection to GD at all, and you see this post title and scream out loud

IMG-20230808-041758.jpg

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

When I flew home from Greece the other day and I spotted Huddersfield and Leeds from the plane- I have seen GD at both of those places.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...