Matika's Tweet

legendary

16 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Not everything he does is GD 

Doesn't mean it couldn't be GD-related. Also that's my birthday! So if it GD related, then best bday present ever!

36 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Doesn't mean it couldn't be GD-related. Also that's my birthday! So if it GD related, then best bday present ever!

Well considering none of Big 3 have hinted I’m gonna say it’s not and use the standard he’s a back up musician and they usually aren’t all clued in and generally frowned on hinting at stuff relating to the employers plans (generally speaking of course I have absolutely no clues to how Jeff and GD’s working life is  but have worked with tons of others so I’m speaking from a general sense) 

I’m guessing it has to do with his Solo material he did tweet a pic of him of recording music before the tour started 

sidenotr happy early birthday to you 

Really doubt it's Green Day related. Jeff would never hint something related to the band that they hadn't announced.

Jeff isn’t really part of the actual band. He’s just a touring member. If it was Green Day related it would be much more fitting if Billie, Mike, and/or Tre to post something 

1 hour ago, Cunt said:

Jeff isn’t really part of the actual band. He’s just a touring member. If it was Green Day related it would be much more fitting if Billie, Mike, and/or Tre to post something 

Do you remember when Jason Freese revealed band's touring plans to a random fan on the street? :lol: Also Jeff hinted Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction before the official announcement. 

But this time I think it has nothing to do with Green Day. It could be his solo project (finally) or something with Banner Pilot.

Completely agree that this will have nothing to do with GD,  will have my ears on on the 13th though, just in case ;)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

What does that even mean?

I second this question. 

22 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I second this question. 

Well it’s very weird and cryptic but it leads me to believe he and his girlfriend broke up. Just a guess though. Either that or he’s high.

Archived