The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

1 hour ago, Fadedintwilight said:

It was such a quick moment haha I touched his back, but kind of rubbed it. It sounds weird typing it, but I don't know how to describe. Not like I was giving him a back massage or anything. I even told my cat about it when I got home. During the show, I was so close to him, I could see the sweat dripping off his hair, and his be silently drawn tattoo was slightly showing out of his shirt :wub:. I cant believe I was there.

Sorry but this made me laugh :lol::lol::wub: Happy for you!!!

I've only seen blurry pictures from the show so far and I'm sure he looked amazing as always but that shirt is such a massive turn off :bad: #wiggered

• Like 1

It was such a quick moment haha I touched his back, but kind of rubbed it. It sounds weird typing it, but I don't know how to describe. Not like I was giving him a back massage or anything. I even told my cat about it when I got home. During the show, I was so close to him, I could see the sweat dripping off his hair, and his be silently drawn tattoo was slightly showing out of his shirt :wub:. I cant believe I was there.

What an amazing experience for you, congratulations! I’m sorry if I’m bombarding you with questions but I have a few. How was the crowd? Did he interact physically with people in the crowd? Was he in good spirits? How did he look physically? (I can’t really tell from the pics. I’m wondering if he’s on the lean or pudgy side right now, looks healthy, etc)

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

What an amazing experience for you, congratulations! I’m sorry if I’m bombarding you with questions but I have a few. How was the crowd? Did he interact physically with people in the crowd? Was he in good spirits? How did he look physically? (I can’t really tell from the pics. I’m wondering if he’s on the lean or pudgy side right now, looks healthy, etc)

The crowd was cool. Not too insane, but not boring. I joked before they came on about someone shoving me into Billie, but then I actually did almost fall on him. Well, more so his foot pedals. People kept falling on the stage haha. One guy got decked in the face by some girl(my hero) for being a jerk. Back to Billie though. He didn't physically interact with the crowd during the set. He seemed in good spirits, and I think he looked fine. He was wearing the ruffle shirt, so idk about chubbiness haha. He didn't look ill or anything. 

People kept falling on the stage haha. One guy got decked in the face by some girl(my hero) for being a jerk. Back to Billie though. 

Well that sounds a little insane 🤣.

Dang that ruffled shirt is beautiful on him but I did notice in the videos that it’s not quite form-fitting enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Y'know it's just nice to finally see him again.:happy: I really really needed to see him today. Things are getting shittier by the minute for me, so seeing my little sunshine having fun onstage is a great distraction.:wub:

He’s even back on instagram, it really was the perfect thing to lift everyone’s spirits including his own. #allinthistogether

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I fell on Youtube videos of that show at work today, couldn't help but discreetly watching some while working.

This made me cry of joy: :wub:

@Fadedintwilight may I ask, how were you aware of the show? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

(Or maybe Billie's just been reading this thread again.:lol:)

Oh god I hope not haha. 

2 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

We found out through a random Instagram account for the coverups, that seemed to be started as a joke account back in November. It had a swlfie of Billie calling himself a hooker. Then they posted a flier, and even Broken Guitars shared the flier on facebook. So we just hoped for the best and showed up haha. We didnt know for sure they would be there, until we actually saw them showing up to the venue. Just took a chance and it worked out!

Billie wearing that earring again is not doing it for me at all. He's lucky I love him so much in general because the earring is a big no-go for me, but I'll allow it. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

Billie wearing that earring again is not doing it for me at all. He's lucky I love him so much in general because the earring is a big no-go for me, but I'll allow it. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he had a stud in one ear and the hoop in the other. :wub:

20 hours ago, Fadedintwilight said:

Lucky you! I'm jealous, but I'm happy for you. I don't what I would have done if I standing so close to him during a concert. 

16 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He was wearing white!:wub:  God has answered my prayers and told his favourite frontman to wear white.:wub: (Or maybe Billie's just been reading this thread again.:lol:)

So true, because we talked about it a few days before the concert.  Billie must have read this thread! :lol: *Hi Billie!*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Fadedintwilight said:

You rubbed his back?? Wow:o Also, your description of how he looked is making me dizzy - in a good way:lol:

I'm a ruffled shirt fan, so the outfit was fine for me. Though nothing will ever beat that pink ruffled shirt he wore once:wub: I think he even looks a little chubby in the videos. One of the many things I love about those videos:wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Thatsername said:

I'm a ruffled shirt fan, so the outfit was fine for me. Though nothing will ever beat that pink ruffled shirt he wore once:wub: I think he even looks a little chubby in the videos. One of the many things I love about those videos:wub:

There's even one pic where he looks like 2001 Billie because he has the earring and a similar facial expression. The only major difference is that his hair is longer now :lol:

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Is there a pic that shows the earrings? I can’t find one.

If you watch his right ear closely in the videos, you can see the light bounce off of the stud. It was too dark to really see well otherwise.

11 hours ago, Fadedintwilight said:

If you watch his right ear closely in the videos, you can see the light bounce off of the stud. It was too dark to really see well otherwise.

I’ve tried to see that but I can’t tell if it’s a glint of metal or a bead of sweat. I’ll take your word for it if you’re sure you saw a stud in the right ear since you were there. The video for Ziggy Stardust gets up really close but I still can’t tell.

• Like 1

At my first Green Day concert I got front row seats in the pit and Billie touched my hand. There were about seventy hands reaching towards him and I thought I was going to be stomped to death. But I was the lucky one. :dance:

Then he showered his sweat from his hair all over the first few people upfront and everyone screamed. Normally I would of been like omgg ewww but I was like YEAHH! It was a fun experience.

I'll show myself to the door now.

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread