The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Don’t think it’s an old one and he’s wearing his new wedding ring.  He’s had that a while now, maybe a few years, not like 10. Did anyone note when we first spotted it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jengd said:

Don’t think it’s an old one and he’s wearing his new wedding ring.  He’s had that a while now, maybe a few years, not like 10. Did anyone note when we first spotted it?

July 2019 we were discussing a new wedding ring.

I think they got the rings around their 25th anniversary in 2019. The photo may not be to the minute recent (looks like it was backstage somewhere after a performance) but certainly in the last six months or so during Saviors promo

• Like 2

Not sure about the suit type pants on him, so used to something more fitted but whatever he’s comfortable with.  😍

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jengd said:

Not sure about the suit type pants on him, so used to something more fitted but whatever he’s comfortable with.  😍

I liked the red ones he had on a couple years ago, but wasn't crazy about these.

Come on Billie. You have to give me something if you're going to stay blond.

Aww, I liked the pants! They still fit him nice, just a little wider at the bottom than what he normally wears. They looked comfy.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I'm not sure I like the suit pants on Billie but not sure if that because we're not used to seeing him wear them? 

As requested by @GreenDayJunkie86 a very cute smile

ca8fc6240dc32bd8b4cea6a14167e3195b64bd48

Not me always watching if it's non-alcoholic

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I'm not sure I like the suit pants on Billie but not sure if that because we're not used to seeing him wear them? 

As requested by @GreenDayJunkie86 a very cute smile

ca8fc6240dc32bd8b4cea6a14167e3195b64bd48

I think the pants look very nice on him. It might look odd to us at first because we are used to skinny jeans haha. He should wear those pants more. 😍😍😍. Thank you @Rumpelstiltskin2000!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

It’s water

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s water

Wait what? Water in a can?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Wait what? Water in a can?

It's quite a popular brand, it's called "Liquid Death". Name is a bit gimmicky to make drinking water cool but the reason for the can is it's recyclable metal instead of plastic so it's good for the environment.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprised 1

Wow! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I feel like Billie has talked enough about his enthusiasm for non-alcoholic beverages (and his more recent journey to realizing that’s what he needs to stick with) at this point for me to assume whatever he’s drinking is NA. I am not a naturally chill person about such matters (or about anything tbh :lol:) but this is my attempt at calm and not worrying unless I have a reason to, which I think is appropriate. NA drinks seem like a great solution for people who are sober but are often in drink-heavy settings and want to participate in a way that’s not dangerous to them.

But yeah that’s not even a NA beer, just fancy water. I want to try it because I’m fascinated by how cool the packaging has made drinking water lol.

• Like 3

I decided to delete this post because it’s goofy and it might hurt someone’s feelings. 😜 

14 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

So many good feels from that Anaheim show :wub: And Billie, of course, is looking soooooooooo cute. I don't know what it is about this version of blond Billie, but I love it! It suits him really well and he's looking mighty fine. Also, his hair was so floofy at the show it made his head look extremely big :lol:

Everyone is going wild for them! The media is still releasing articles about the show. I think they are going to take over the world at this point :wub:. I loved the floofy hair!

• Like 4