The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

47 minutes ago, Forever Now said:

I’d also love to see his skincare routine. Like I’d be so interested in seeing his everyday skincare routine and how he removes his makeup after a show and the whole process he uses to cleanse and moisturizer his face before bed :P 

Omg same. I'm so curious of these little details too 😄

• Like 2

It's so interesting what different people want to know about him. Those things wouldn't be as intriguing to me as, say, what he does for entertainment - like what are his favorite board/card games (or video games) to play with other people? What environments does he like to go for walks in most? What's his routine for winding down after a concert vs a normal day?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slave To The Network said:

his favorite board/card games (or video games) to play

I've always been curious too, does he play video games in the first place?
I wonder if he got one of those VR gaming headset when he collaborated with Beat Saber 🤔
What about Tre and Mike?

1 hour ago, mao said:

I wonder if he got one of those VR gaming headset when he collaborated with Beat Saber 🤔
What about Tre and Mike?

Something about the thought of Billie flailing around with a VR headset on is hilarious LOL. 

2 hours ago, mao said:

What about Tre and Mike?

There’s a video of him and Tre playing some video game. When Rock Band came out they talked in interviews about different video games they liked. His sons are both big gamers so I’m sure he’s played with them a bit.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Ghost Dancer said:

"Where's the button that makes it go away?" - inspired by Billie's very own way to end instagram livestreams :lol: 

I still really miss his livestreams :(

He really got good at those livestreams and learned the button to make it go away. The first one was amazing and so random. He played Fell for You ❤️ So amazing such a sweet surprise. I think that was the first one… and then he figured out the button to make us go away now. He was a livestream master after that 😆 

Hopefully he’ll reactivate the Longshot and Billie Joe Armstrong Instagram accounts soon. It’s been a long time. 

• Like 4

2時間前、pacejunkiepunkは次のように述べています。

I didn't know about this video!
Thanks, it was very fun. 😆

15 hours ago, Montclare said:

Happy Kev. ❤️

wyZhDAA.png

All of them together in that picture is amazing. It's so evident here that they all genuinely love each other and love playing together and nothing makes me happier than to see that bond. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 2