The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Yeah, please no foot stuff here. That's what Wikifeet is for.

So one of the Instas I follow posted this photo in a story, but I really want the original photo, not just a screenshot. Does anyone have this one? His eyes are just crazy pretty in it! :wub:
bAxk7pX.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Alright everybody, all I said was that Billie had "cute feet." That was not intended as sexual or as any kind of fetish thing. I was saying Billie's feet are little and cute like the rest of him. No one else has to agree with that, but getting upset and calling it gross and saying it shouldn't be here is uncalled for. 

7 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Yeah, please no foot stuff here. That's what Wikifeet is for.

So one of the Instas I follow posted this photo in a story, but I really want the original photo, not just a screenshot. Does anyone have this one? His eyes are just crazy pretty in it! :wub:
bAxk7pX.png

Would it be any use trying asking the fan page if they have the original? Doesn't Instagram make the quality worse? Sure I heard that somewhere

1 hour ago, Squashie said:

Love this so much!!!!!!!!! I love the dancing queen posts… he’s a dancer! And sometimes a runway model. Pose. Dance.  Pose and dance. Dance and pose. Plus, guitar and amazing songwriting and so much more. The talent is limitless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

:lol:

Makes me wonder if there were no buckets for Billie to relieve himself before the show this time :lol:

Out of all the musicians/performers I know about, he really has the simultaneously dorkiest and hottest set of moves on stage that I've ever seen. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, The Ghost Dancer said:

Makes me wonder if there were no buckets for Billie to relieve himself before the show this time :lol:

Well, I am now beyond confused. 🤣

9 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Well, I am now beyond confused. 🤣

I'll quickly explain that 😂 During RevRad era, there was a livestream where you could see Billie peeing into a bucket and not washing his hands afterwards immediately before going on stage. Which, in my opinion, is a lot more disgusting than any talk about feet :lol:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, The Ghost Dancer said:

I'll quickly explain that 😂 During RevRad era, there was a livestream where you could see Billie peeing into a bucket and not washing his hands afterwards immediately before going on stage. Which, in my opinion, is a lot more disgusting than any talk about feet :lol:

He wasn't peeing in a bucket. He was in a bathroom with the door open, then he didn't wash his hands and ran out on stage.

11 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

He wasn't peeing in a bucket. He was in a bathroom with the door open, then he didn't wash his hands and ran out on stage.

Thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup: For years, I was convinced that it was a bucket or trash can:

On 3/24/2017 at 11:25 AM, Beerjeezus said:

A brand new video of Billie Joe peeing into a trash can is making the rounds on my Tumblr feed. 

Feel scarred for life yet? 

Maybe it was just an unfortunate angle :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Ghost Dancer said:

Thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup: For years, I was convinced that it was a bucket or trash can:

Maybe it was just an unfortunate angle :lol:

Opening scene in this video. Very obviously a toilet.

55 minutes ago, The Ghost Dancer said:

Out of all the musicians/performers I know about, he really has the simultaneously dorkiest and hottest set of moves on stage that I've ever seen. :wub:

THANK YOU :) This ⬆️  … I was trying to figure out the perfect words and here they are: dorkiest and hottest. The dorkiest and the hottest at the same time. It’s like this perfect nearly unattainable balance or infinite perfect parallel lines of hotness and dorkness running together. He’s magic ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

There was also a story about Mike on the American Idiot Tour. At one show he had an upset stomach and actually did have to keep using a bucket stage side! 

15 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I DO NOT CARE WHAT HE PISSED INTO, HE DIDN'T WASH HIS HANDS!!!!

He also didn't close the door or flush the toilet, but hey, doesn't appear anyone was harmed by any of this.

23 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

There was also a story about Mike on the American Idiot Tour. At one show he had an upset stomach and actually did have to keep using a bucket stage side! 

I think I have heard that before. I feel for that poor man LOL. I have had diarrhea several times this year from all the stress and eating crap while I deal with the stressful shit. Never used to have issues like this.

1 hour ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

He also didn't close the door or flush the toilet, but hey, doesn't appear anyone was harmed by any of this.

My feelings were harmed irreparably.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

I have no idea what this means LOL.

Fruity? 

Just now, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Sounds vaguely homophobic....😶

Oh no... If we say fruity in the UK it means, I'm trying to think how to explain, maybe suggestive or saucy? 

1 minute ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Oh no... If we say fruity in the UK it means, I'm trying to think how to explain, maybe suggestive or saucy? 

Oh OK. In the U.S, at least my part of it, that could definitely be taken as something pretty insensitive LOL. Thank you for clarififying.

14 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Would it be any use trying asking the fan page if they have the original? Doesn't Instagram make the quality worse? Sure I heard that somewhere

I did already. No response. :(

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Opening scene in this video. Very obviously a toilet.

I swear it's a trash can! If you look closely you can see it's a grey plastic trash can, with a different coloured counter or something behind it (rather than the bottom and top part of a toilet which is probably how you're seeing it). It's also in the middle of a cluttered closet/small room with no toilet sign on the door.

Edit: Just unpaused it and he kicks it with his foot afterwards and it moves. Trash can confirmed :lol: 

6 hours ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Oh OK. In the U.S, at least my part of it, that could definitely be taken as something pretty insensitive LOL. Thank you for clarififying.

I think calling someone "a fruit" is generally considered offensive but "fruity" is just similar to "saucy" or "camp" etc.

• Like 1