The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

10 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

The whole thing!!!!!! Especially “my name is Billie Joe Armstrong and I’m a fucking moron.”

And I mean, look at Tre and Mike faces. Adorable 😂

9 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Gotcha. Yeah, I like it when he shows a little skin too.

Nooooo. :( He can act sexy for as long as he wants. Even at his "hottest" he was always a complete goofball as well.

I am more than ok with with him not humping the stage and simulating jerking off in front of a stadium. The audience is too diverse especially during Hella Mega and there’s literally children at those shows. I hope to heck he still has wildly inappropriate moments at the small venues where you need to at least be drinking age to attend 😆 or not because jeez you can make incredible direct eye contact at those smaller shows 😆 

He keeps getting better and more attractive. I love him putting on a show. I like his sassy little dances especially.

I love the bellie and calling himself an effing moron. This is Nimrod/Warning era Billie but with much much much much better hair and fashion.

• Like 2

OK, first let me be very clear that this is not aimed at anyone in particular, but I just always think it is ridiculous when people start complaining about Billie's "sexual" antics on stage. It's even worse seeing this in a place where there are still people (not necessarily the same people) trying to find an excuse for the sexual abuse of a 16-year-old and making jokes about sexual assault. And please stop with "bUt ThE cHiLdReN." It's not like this is some random thing your kids saw on TV: YOU made the decision to take them to a Green Day concert, knowing full well what they were likely to see there. So if you don't want your kids to see that stuff, don't take them to a rock concert. Be a responsible parent and don't put young children in situations they aren't prepared to deal with.  And the idea that people somehow are just supposed to become sexless when they reach a certain age is also pretty problematic. 

Rant over. Carry on. 

Here we have Billie doing a weird but lovable expression + hips/bellie + a glimpse of the 80 tattoo although it looks fairly blurry:

Screenshot-2021-08-24-19-58-01-53.jpg

Also, the eyeliner looks like it is reaching egyptian levels but it's probably just the shadows :lol:

What's not to love :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Decided to change my username to something less lame and that, um, captures my personality better LOL. 

Also, have a pic I never saw before of Young Billie.

a3afb12bb1d7cc99acd60f727bb6e1ad.jpg

On 8/23/2021 at 11:13 AM, mao said:

Here we have the swinging bellie and a crown.

Glad someone realized that the Thicc King must have a crown. Makes me miss the King for a Day outfit.

On 8/25/2021 at 1:50 AM, Slave To The Network said:

I think you're right that it's just the shadows (and maybe a tiny bit of smearing from sweat etc.), but I agree that it looks wonderful! I'll never say no to more eyeliner! :wub: I want to see 21CB levels return! Like this:
aWgyhUC.png
The more eyeliner he wears, the brighter his eyes appear due to the contrast of the light green and the black.

This pic is so pretty 🥰

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Not sure how him being 49 makes any difference? If it's creepy now it was also creepy at 39/29/any time he was an adult with all ages crowds (ie Green Day's whole career). Just sounds ageist to me to say there's a point where someone is too old to be sexy/sexual. I think he's always been silly on stage and I love it too but nothing wrong with a bit of sexiness either - and he is still doing some sexy hip swinging :P  

I agree. Green Day has always been an adult oriented band with adult oriented songs, videos, interviews and shows. It's up to parents what content they think is appropriate for their kids or not. 

I agree, I am pretty sure all my tickets to GD have said “over 18” and I don’t see that none of us can have a show for adults because some people make the decision to take children who it is clearly not aimed at.  

• Like 4