The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

1 hour ago, Slave To The Network said:

God, he's disgusting. What is he, like 8? Why are we so fucking attracted to him? 😅

Such a guy (sorry gents, but it's true for many of you) I ask myself this regularly!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jengd said:

Such a guy (sorry gents, but it's true for many of you) I ask myself this regularly!  

As someone currently living with a boyfriend for the first time, can confirm. Boys are gross 🤢

• Like 2

Because I am sure none of us here ever pick our noses. 🙄 Come on everybody, isn't this why we love Billie? Because unlike most celebrities, he's not trying to project this unrealistic and unattainable image of perfection. He's a real person, gross/unglamorous moments and all. 

I think we're just saying that no matter how hot the boys are, they're still gross 😂

• Like 4

On 7/28/2021 at 12:32 PM, Squashie said:

They are so strange....

b64a16166298317beaa292b0b93c8c9e5cd7a4f6

also Billie's smiles throughout this video is :wub:

Awww why is he so adorable😍😍😍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Haha, I see Naughty Bille has returned!  It looks like his red hankie is a tail when he shakes his ass.  😂

3 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Putting this one in here too

2afcfb09a7bce82140feb57479725e3303bda4f3

But, where is the eyeliner??!!  🥺

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, The Grohl said:

I think we're just saying that no matter how hot the boys are, they're still gross 😂

But are they any more gross than we are? Or are we just trying to pretend that to make ourselves feel better and conform to social norms? I am saying this as someone who as mostly men as friends, and I am not trying to argue. I just have been reading a lot lately about sexuality and gender roles and societal constructions of such things for my own better understanding, and I am starting to feel like everything I thought I knew was a lie LOL.

Does anyone know what video that nose picking gif comes from? I’m curious to know what song it was during

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slave To The Network said:

Just look at that smile. :wub: 

Omg this picture! Definitely one of my favorites from the tour so far ❤️ He's so perfect 🥰 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

But are they any more gross than we are? Or are we just trying to pretend that to make ourselves feel better and conform to social norms? I am saying this as someone who as mostly men as friends, and I am not trying to argue. I just have been reading a lot lately about sexuality and gender roles and societal constructions of such things for my own better understanding, and I am starting to feel like everything I thought I knew was a lie LOL.

I don’t think they are really more gross but they revel in it. 😂 In my experience it’s like the toilet humour thing, men never stop laughing at farts, snot and poo.  Women get over this by about 10 🤣🤣 .  I am only partly joking  😉

This tour is gold already, our boy is looking happy and great. ❤️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Everyone is different but from my experience yes boys are definitely more gross and several guys have told me this 🤣 I think the difference is we tend to hide our gross habits, boys just don't give a shit from what I've seen 😛

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Ghost Dancer said:

Enjoy some sassy bellie action :lol:

FB-IMG-1627628888020.jpg

He is precious ❤️

• Love 3

5 hours ago, jengd said:

I don’t think they are really more gross but they revel in it. 😂 In my experience it’s like the toilet humour thing, men never stop laughing at farts, snot and poo.  Women get over this by about 10 🤣🤣 .  I am only partly joking  😉

This tour is gold already, our boy is looking happy and great. ❤️

Yeah that's it exactly! Well said!

....though fart sounds still get me 🤣

• Haha 2

I see I have started a whole big debate about grossness LOL. I mean, I certainly don't go around being deliberately and conspicuously gross in public LOL, but I also don't clutch my pearls and pass out when confronted with something "gross." In short, I can cope with the realities of life LOL. The human body works the way it works--for everyone, regardless of gender. It's society that tells men and women they have to act in different ways, and women are always the ones expected to hide their bodies and deny their bodily needs. And if you don't go along with that as a woman, other women just tell you how gross and disgusting you are. Maybe that's why most of my friends have always been men--because they tended to accept me as a whole persona and not judge me. 

You are quite right, but we do tend to try and show our best sides to people and not pick our noses etc in public, yes it's culture and society but some things I am thankful of in the main!  I certainly just find it interesting that if my husband or son did the things Billie does I would ask them to please stop, with Billie however, I laugh and think how cute/amusing/funny he is (tick box as appropriate) but none of it, nor the discussion here, is that serious. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jengd said:

You are quite right, but we do tend to try and show our best sides to people and not pick our noses etc in public, yes it's culture and society but some things I am thankful of in the main!  I certainly just find it interesting that if my husband or son did the things Billie does I would ask them to please stop, with Billie however, I laugh and think how cute/amusing/funny he is (tick box as appropriate) but none of it, nor the discussion here, is that serious. 

I mean yes, there are obvious standards of decency that people should follow in public, again regardless of gender. But I think we can all agree that there is much greater "policing" of women's bodies, not just in public but in private too. It's not only unfair, but also leads to lack of knowledge about women's bodies that is unhealthy and even dangerous. 

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

Everyone is different but from my experience yes boys are definitely more gross and several guys have told me this 🤣 I think the difference is we tend to hide our gross habits, boys just don't give a shit from what I've seen 😛

I think these men may be speaking from a place of ignorance about women and their bodies LOL. And I guess that is the problem with stuff like this: by making women hide, we perpetuate dangerous misinformation about women's bodies. 

14 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

I mean yes, there are obvious standards of decency that people should follow in public, again regardless of gender. But I think we can all agree that there is much greater "policing" of women's bodies, not just in public but in private too. It's not only unfair, but also leads to lack of knowledge about women's bodies that is unhealthy and even dangerous. 

I think these men may be speaking from a place of ignorance about women and their bodies LOL. And I guess that is the problem with stuff like this: by making women hide, we perpetuate dangerous misinformation about women's bodies. 

I don't disagree with you at all but I think you have gone down a much more serious route, certainly than I was going with my op.  Sometimes (I find) you just need to have a laugh at all the silliness for your own sanity.  I sincerely do not mean to undermine what you are saying, I am at least one generation ahead of you I think and I have been shouting about the ridiculous way women have been portrayed by the fashion and entertainment industry for most of my life!

• Like 3