The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

I thought he looked pretty trim in some of the footage.  Like how the sparkly trousers fit around the hips/thighs 😍😍😍😍😜

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

I thought he looked pretty trim in some of the footage.  Like how the sparkly trousers fit around the hips/thighs 😍😍😍😍😜

Sparkly? I didn't notice that they were sparkly? Which footage did you watch? Maybe I was watching the wrong videos :lol: I need to get in on this.

23 hours ago, jengd said:

Green gay in tumblr has some footage but has asked that it’s not reposted, sure it will leak!

Did you mean Green day? Or is it actually Green gay😂  Either way, I need to see that footage! If I have the name of the tumblr account I can just look it up myself.

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Did you mean Green day? Or is it actually Green gay😂  Either way, I need to see that footage! If I have the name of the tumblr account I can just look it up myself.

The tumblr is greengay. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Squashie said:

The tumblr is greengay. 

I actually looked this up and could not believe this is the kind of blog you would be into (and I mean that as a compliment). Also, after seeing the way people treat each other on Tumblr, I guess I need to stop talking shit about this place. 😶

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

I actually looked this up and could not believe this is the kind of blog you would be into (and I mean that as a compliment). Also, after seeing the way people treat each other on Tumblr, I guess I need to stop talking shit about this place. 😶

That tumblr has really good pics of billie and she is a very talented photographer.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Squashie said:

That tumblr has really good pics of billie and she is a very talented photographer.

I didn't get that far LOL so I will have to keep reading, but I just love her kicking all the haters' asses. 

I can't tell his pants are sparkly, but the tumblr author did say that it wasn't apparent in the videos. They just look like black jeans to me.

Everything about him looks so great. His hair is fantastic as well as his singing. I really do still think there's a bit more weight on him than before quarantine. It's pretty obvious in some of the photos. I guess a lot of people could say that about themselves, though. :lol: He still looks really good.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I can't tell his pants are sparkly, but the tumblr author did say that it wasn't apparent in the videos. They just look like black jeans to me.

Everything about him looks so great. His hair is fantastic as well as his singing. I really do think there's a bit more of him than before quarantine. It's pretty obvious in some of the photos. I guess a lot of people could say that about themselves, though. :lol: He still looks really good.

YES THE HAIR!!!! You can tell how thick and springy it is when he pushes his hands through it and it snaps back. Also, the hair bounce is back when he starts head-banging. ❤️ 

I'm so curious about what Billie will wear tomorrow. It's his first time back in a giant stadium as a huge rockstar. Pretty different than a little club show.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I'm so curious about what Billie will wear tomorrow. It's his first time back in a giant stadium as a huge rockstar. Pretty different than a little club show.

I predict the sparkly pants and probably a button down with a bandana tied at the neck (similar to their Spain 2019 performance)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Squashie said:

I predict the sparkly pants and probably a button down with a bandana tied at the neck (similar to their Spain 2019 performance)

Kinda hoping for more FOAM-esque suit Billie. ❤️ Maybe a look similar to the release party or the Game Awards performance. 

I don't see him deviating from what he wore in shows like the one on Tuesday or MTV Seville. 

• Like 2