The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

It is really sweet to see how happy he is, though. And you gotta love the hair! If it weren't for that damn beard and 'stache he'd be looking good as hell. Also did anyone else notice his calves? :ninja:

Here's some pictures of our good boy when he's fully beautified, but making ridiculous faces.

9tydfB4.png

The one above reminds me of the Tobey Maguire meme face.

Spoiler

82a

jQC8l7a.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Also did anyone else notice his calves? :ninja:

jQC8l7a.png

What, you mean like spend ages staring at every detail? No, oh no,no..., no would never do such a thing.  😙😙 😂 Still can’t see that darn ankle tattoo though, no matter how hard I try 🧐

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

It is really sweet to see how happy he is, though. And you gotta love the hair! If it weren't for that damn beard and 'stache he'd be looking good as hell. Also did anyone else notice his calves? :ninja:

Here's some pictures of our good boy when he's fully beautified, but making ridiculous faces.

9tydfB4.png

The one above reminds me of the Tobey Maguire meme face.

jQC8l7a.png

Of course I noticed those calves! He has such gorgeous legs. ❤️ And thank you for sharing those photos. I love that one in the dress. ❤️ 

^ With or without the hobo beard I would've thought his tattoos would help to identify him. 

Hopefully some pictures will emerge of him surfing. 

• Like 1

Still waiting for that surfing doc! I think the hobo look is a great disguise for him, many people have loads of tattoos these days so probably people who would recognise him by his tattoos would recognise him in hobo mode, but I guess many walk right by.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jengd said:

Still waiting for that surfing doc! I think the hobo look is a great disguise for him, many people have loads of tattoos these days so probably people who would recognise him by his tattoos would recognise him in hobo mode, but I guess many walk right by.

The mask helps too. Celebs must really appreciate this new trend.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

I wonder how many people recognize him when he goes hobo compared to when he’s more like his public self.

That's probably why he does it too, so he can go out in public without getting pounced on by hoards of crazed fangirls like all of us. 🤣

Just now, The Grohl said:

It also looks like he's been eating some good food while in quarantine. Looking kind of thicc Billie 👌

Hope we can see those beautiful thicc thighs again sometime! And booty. 

51 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The mask helps too. Celebs must really appreciate this new trend.

Did you see Steve Martin's twitter? This had me lol-ing so much:

38 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

It also looks like he's been eating some good food while in quarantine. Looking kind of thicc Billie 👌

Haven't we all? I've maintained my current weight for the last 6 months even though I'm just 5 off my goal. Dang stress chocolate eating...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

That's probably why he does it too, so he can go out in public without getting pounced on by hoards of crazed fangirls like all of us. 🤣

Crazed might be a little strong (or not) 😂😂

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

I thought that but then thought maybe it was just the way his t-shirt was with the way he was standing.  Might be a little chubbier in the cheeks though?

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

He doesn’t look chubby overall, but he definitely has cheeks you could pinch. The beard probably enhances it though.

He has baby face anyway so that has always been the case. :) I agree that he appears to still be in good shape. 

2 hours ago, Squashie said:

Haven't we all? I've maintained my current weight for the last 6 months even though I'm just 5 off my goal. Dang stress chocolate eating...

I gained about ten pounds over about five months. Ate the same but was a lot less active being stuck indoors and working at home making everything take about twice as long. I was at a healthy weight though so it didn't make all that much difference and I probably have already lost about half of it in the past few weeks since being back at work and in my normal routine. 

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Crazed might be a little strong (or not) 😂😂

I thought that but then thought maybe it was just the way his t-shirt was with the way he was standing.  Might be a little chubbier in the cheeks though?

I thought he looked a little chubbier in the cheeks. Maybe it is just the baggy clothes. I'm not complaining either way!

(though i am very much complaining about that beard :dry:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

I thought he looked a little chubbier in the cheeks. Maybe it is just the baggy clothes. I'm not complaining either way!

Now I'm kinda thinking about pinching Billie's, um, other cheeks. 😶

44 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

His cheeks definitely look more pinchable when he's in hobo mode. His overall weight doesn't look much different to me. If anything the t-shirt & shorts make it look like he's down some pounds with how big it looks on him (IMO).

• Like 3

So I run out to get coffee; as I'm coming back, I get the notification that Kevin posted this, as I'm wearing my GD mask, listening to the NFM playlist, and then I look up to see a guy wearing a GD shirt ride past me.  Quadruple GD all in the same moment. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Love 2