The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

I would love for him to keep this with Green Day but he won’t. For some reason he locked into the black spikes as “Green Day hair” and now it’s like he can’t get out of it.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I would love for him to keep this with Green Day but he won’t. For some reason he locked into the black spikes as “Green Day hair” and now it’s like he can’t get out of it.

I assume he’s keeping a consistent look to be instantly recognizable and avoid a “oh wow this is what he looks like now???” reaction, but I agree with you. I’d love it if he kept his natural hair for Green Day. I like it better. For that matter, today I rewatched the Coverups show from when he had a beard. I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but imo he always looks cool when he’s more casual. I wouldn’t mind if he just went for that instead of going super fancy when he’s “at work”.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yes! I would love to see him in Green Day with this hairdo. Keep it wild and unkempt! :wub:

I'd say the black hair is the most identifiable for him (and is what I prefer), but he changes the length and between curly, spiky, and straight. I prefer it longer, but not whatever the hell he has going on now. I also think he looks a bit too skinny right now.  

• Like 2

He definitely had much chubbier cheeks earlier this year, but the rest of him was skinny, so it’s hard to say what’s going on there :lol: I think he looks well though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Longer curly hair is my thing so yeah, this is cool, even though the bleach job is kind of questionable :D

Kind of questionable? 🤔🤔🤔😂 

it’s horrifically questionable. 

but he still looks good. Face seems slimmer. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

I haven't fangirled over Billie in a while, but as soon as I saw his Instagram story I had to rush here instantly :wub:

Screenshot-2020-07-09-23-03-23-177-com-i

Look at that wild mane of hair! 😍 I've really started to appreciate guys with longer hair recently, so seeing Billie like this does things to me :wub: And I love the blonde bits too. He should keep it like this for a little while after GD comes back.

I also adore the grey stubble :wub::wub::wub:

He's just so damn pretty! ❤️

It's not my favorite look of his but somehow he is still super hot. It's basically impossible for him to not be hot LOL (well, except maybe when he had the hobo thing going LOL). Also, so glad to see this thread come back to life. ❤️ 

200.gif

But in all seriousness, I could do without the blond bits. It's just so patchy and weird. This is not my favorite hairstyle on him, but I still like it a lot. He seems a lot thinner, especially in the neck, and looks a little tired to me. Glad we got a picture of him with no mask so we can finally see his face again, though!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

But in all seriousness, I could do without the blond bits. It's just so patchy and weird. This is not my favorite hairstyle on him, but I still like it a lot. He seems a lot thinner, especially in the neck, and looks a little tired to me. Glad we got a picture of him with no mask so we can finally see his face again, though!

I mean, I think we are all a little tired and disheveled right now, and Billie is no exception. Even rockstars are people too LOL. 

37 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

I mean, I think we are all a little tired and disheveled right now, and Billie is no exception. Even rockstars are people too LOL. 

I was disheveled, but then I got my hairs did yesterday 😊. Feel like a whole new person. Fresh color and a new cut/style. The hair is a bit sassy today. Goes well with my current mood. Sassy.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, Squashie said:

I was disheveled, but then I got my hairs did yesterday 😊. Feel like a whole new person. Fresh color and a new cut/style. The hair is a bit sassy today. Goes well with my current mood. Sassy.

So happy for you! I cut my own hair and it's pretty damn basic so that was one problem I didn't have with quarantine LOL. Mostly just struggling to work at home, lacking resources, not having the best home situation, etc. Worked so hard to get where I wanted and was on the edge of some big achievements and am now afraid of losing it all. 

50 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

So happy for you! I cut my own hair and it's pretty damn basic so that was one problem I didn't have with quarantine LOL. Mostly just struggling to work at home, lacking resources, not having the best home situation, etc. Worked so hard to get where I wanted and was on the edge of some big achievements and am now afraid of losing it all. 

Keep holding on there, good groundwork done is never wasted!  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jengd said:

This is true! 

@BillieMyLove, don't give up. Keep working towards those goals and accomplishments. As more things come out from my work administration, I'm getting the feeling that I'll be working from my home for the next year. Am I happy about this? Hell no. But even though my "desk" situation is not ideal and i'm working on an old desktop instead of my new one, I'm still working towards my goals that I've set and accomplishing tasks that are on my radar.

I have a feeling I'll be redoing my "office" space if I truly am remote for the next long while. I can't keep looking at this mess of work in my dinning room 24/7.

• Like 2

I think I'm vibing with Billie's current hairstyle because that's pretty much what my hair looks like :lol: If I'm not going out, it doesn't get brushed so it's a wild nest and now that it has some color in it it's kind of random. I really don't mind the bleached bits. I think they look good on him :wub: Like I said, let me ruffle up that hair!

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, jengd said:

Thanks, it means a lot.

23 minutes ago, Squashie said:

This is true! 

@BillieMyLove, don't give up. Keep working towards those goals and accomplishments. As more things come out from my work administration, I'm getting the feeling that I'll be working from my home for the next year. Am I happy about this? Hell no. But even though my "desk" situation is not ideal and i'm working on an old desktop instead of my new one, I'm still working towards my goals that I've set and accomplishing tasks that are on my radar.

I have a feeling I'll be redoing my "office" space if I truly am remote for the next long while. I can't keep looking at this mess of work in my dinning room 24/7.

I feel ya. I can't really complain because I will finally have to go back to work within about six weeks (at the latest, hoping sooner) because the schools where I work will be returning to in-person classes. I just hope I can keep holding out, and also doing a lot of high-stakes stuff right now. Thanks for the support. 

Also, let's have a sexy Tre. :)

0ec2a5c83dfdf101fe92d2312d06e670.jpg

Also, I am trying to figure out just what is in Tre's package LOL. The pictures on the box kinda look like a digital clock/radio? What time is it? Oh baby baby it's fuck time. 

I like Billies hair because he just looks ridiculously unkempt and kinda wild and I think it’s hot. And at the same time the glasses make him look like a little nerd boy. 

Ladies, we have to let go of the black and so does Billie. As he approaches 50, it’s going to look more and more like a wig. These current highlights are cool but what he really needs is a nice natural color with subtle highlights. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

I like Billies hair because he just looks ridiculously unkempt and kinda wild and I think it’s hot. And at the same time the glasses make him look like a little nerd boy. 

Ladies, we have to let go of the black and so does Billie. As he approaches 50, it’s going to look more and more like a wig. These current highlights are cool but what he really needs is a nice natural color with subtle highlights. 

I don't know, I think the black still works on him and still can for awhile. I mean, he doesn't look his age; his face can still pass for about 30 LOL, so the black doesn't look out of place. And it's his trademark look. Also, the glasses are pretty hot LOL.

I will forever be team black. I've only seen one or two videos/pics where I've thought it looks unnatural and those were right after he had had it dyed, so it just hadn't "settled" yet.

• Like 1