The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

I don’t know if I’m more impressed or grossed out

Both 😄 Though the thing that grosses me out more is when he does the trick where he spits at the ceiling and catches it when it drips back down.  🤢

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Both 😄 Though the thing that grosses me out more is when he does the trick where he spits at the ceiling and catches it when it drips back down.  🤢

That’s a mad skill... imagine the amount of try and fail that took to learn? :lol: :sick:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Does anyone know which app it is on? Like which ones will be streaming it? I don't have Apple Tv😱

All FOX digital platforms (aka their website) 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

this video takes on a very different meaning when you realize the “rental house” is in fact Billie Joe’s (according to tumblr’s gd fandom, that is - I don’t pay enough attention to this stuff to be able to confirm or deny this claim but it sure made me laugh)

https://www.tiktok.com/@donnieoct/video/6807508972510121222

:lol:

WTF?! I don't want to know 😂

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

this video takes on a very different meaning when you realize the “rental house” is in fact Billie Joe’s (according to tumblr’s gd fandom, that is - I don’t pay enough attention to this stuff to be able to confirm or deny this claim but it sure made me laugh)

How do they know Billie owns that house? (I'm sure he has multiple in the Newport area) It doesn't look like any interior photos we've seen.

Also: hilarious that they googled it and cade flat out touched it bare handed...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

How do they know Billie owns that house? (I'm sure he has multiple in the Newport area) It doesn't look like any interior photos we've seen.

Also: hilarious that they googled it and cade flat out touched it bare handed...

I don’t know, really. I took this from tumblr where people claim they remember this house from Billie’s posts, but I can’t say anything for myself because I’m glad I don’t get lost in my own room, let alone recognize someone else’s house :lol:

yeah :cry:

8 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah, tumblr is sometimes creepy but don’t think that thing has anything to do with him, of course I have no idea if it’s his house or not lol I think probably rental like they said though. It’s not really something to pay attention for sure 

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I watched the 2019 iHeartRadio performance again the other night and just had to make this gif. I love it when the light hits Billie's eyes just right and it looks like they're glowing. He's so damn pretty! :wub: Also a very good shot of his hand. I never noticed how much he adjusts his grip on the mic before.

gp1ZSIm.gif

😲 Oh wow that’s phenomenal. It’s the kind of moment where you wonder what he’s thinking when he takes a pause and look out at tens of thousands of people staring back at him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

😲 Oh wow that’s phenomenal. It’s the kind of moment where you wonder what he’s thinking when he takes a pause and look out at tens of thousands of people staring back at him. 

Probably that he's the luckiest bastard in the world! 🥰

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

Jfg1rx.png

I know this isn't a "Billie Joe's meme faces" but this made me laugh 😂

Some people mentioned how he wasn’t looking at the camera while performing. He might felt awkward while recording himself but he looks extra cute to me in that kind of situations lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beyza said:

Some people mentioned how he wasn’t looking at the camera while performing. He might felt awkward while recording himself but he looks extra cute to me in that kind of situations lol

He sang most of it with his eyes closed it seemed like he was trying hard to focus and remember the lyrics.  He was so easily distracted by Lenny in BOBD 😂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He sang most of it with his eyes closed it seemed like he was trying hard to focus and remember the lyrics.  He was so easily distracted by Lenny in BOBD 😂

Oh god I haven’t fully watched Graffitia performance yet! but looked like he was  rolling his eyes and looking at the ceiling for a while like during the interviews in Spain lol That one has to be more strange because the debut performance of the song and not actually an acoustic one etc. He messed up the lyrics in BOBD but it was beautiful anyway, not always have to be perfect imo I’m sure Graffitia would be sweet too even though he probably wasn’t prepared but anyhow I think the important thing is that he genuinely wanted to perform this song and share with us no matter what 

• Like 4

He was trying hard to remember the lyrics, but in the end he got it right and that’s what counts :ga:

(I wish he went lighter on the makeup though. His freckles are completely gone haha)