The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

I wish we had seen more of that shirt with the very sheer stripes, and without the jacket 😍😍😍😈😈

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ugh I love the one where he looks slightly angry with all the eyeliner

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Beyza said:

So, I was feeling very down today. I haven’t done anything except lying in my bed all day and watching boys interview in this weird Japanese live stream site and it made me feel better so I made some gifs. I want to call them “Billie’s Mood Swings” Cute, cheerful but sometimes lost...

Perfect description of his looks thanks for these 😍 I’ve been having a down day too, you’re not alone. It seems to hit at random, some days I wake up optimistic and others it all hits me and it’s hard to get out of bed. Today was one of those and I spent extra time watching Green Day clips until I felt like getting up.   This was one that helped me today. Someone took Todd’s audio of When it’s Time and patched the mistakes and remastered it and it sounds lovely. Enjoy and hang in there:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Beyza said:

So, I was feeling very down today. I haven’t done anything except lying in my bed all day and watching boys interview in this weird Japanese live stream site and it made me feel better so I made some gifs. I want to call them “Billie’s Mood Swings” Cute, cheerful but sometimes lost...

Oh wow! I want to watch this. Any way to get a video of it?:whistle

Thank you so much @Beyza

I also found this last night. I don't know if this quote from Tré is real, but it's fucking hilarious.  It certainly seems like something he'd say.:lol:

I think we'd be safe since that's all we talk about. :ga:

Es7mJQU.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Beyza said:

Can’t wait to see this cute boy’s performance tonight! (not really tonight for me actually at 4 a.m 😕 but still I’m not gonna miss it lol) 

I’m excited about it too! I just checked my tv app to make sure it was available for me to watch (I don’t pay for cable service, I use my parents account) and it is! I just have to get off my butt this afternoon to get some shit done before it’s on. 

first on this afternoons agenda is a 5-6 mile (8-10km) run because it’s gorgeous outside today! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I’m excited about it too! I just checked my tv app to make sure it was available for me to watch (I don’t pay for cable service, I use my parents account) and it is! I just have to get off my butt this afternoon to get some shit done before it’s on. 

first on this afternoons agenda is a 5-6 mile (8-10km) run because it’s gorgeous outside today! 

Oh, that’s great! I have to watch online but it’s not best quality and lagging sometimes kinda annoying but it works anyway. I’ll try to record it too. It won’t be good quality though so won’t share probably but because I’ll be sleepy and stuff, won’t fully concentrate while watching so want to watch a few more times until they’ll upload it, I usually do like that cause I always wake up in middle of the night to catch American channel’s live streams for them lol but it’s always worth it 🖤

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beyza said:

Oh, that’s great! I have to watch online but it’s not best quality and lagging sometimes kinda annoying but it works anyway. I’ll try to record it too. It won’t be good quality though so won’t share probably but because I’ll be sleepy and stuff, won’t fully concentrate while watching so want to watch a few more times until they’ll upload it, I usually do like that cause I always wake up in middle of the night to catch American channel’s live streams for them lol but it’s always worth it 🖤

I’ll be streaming it through an Apple TV app, but won’t be able to record it.

I won't be able to watch it because I'll be at work AND I don't have any TV apps that will show it. 😥 I really hope it'll be streamed online somewhere so someone here can capture it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

I be streaming it through an Apple TV app, but won’t be able to record it.

It’s okay. They’ll probably upload his performance soon after the show. I’m guessing it will be short but sweet lol I hope they’ll show his performance early though cause there are other artists and don’t want to wait too much 

• Like 2