The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

45 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Someone hasn’t dyed their hair— you can see his little patch of grey on the side:

I’m curious if this is a couple days old and he dyed it like right after getting to SA. Because I’ve seen a couple other fan photos where you can see a little grey on the side, but with the gig photos it looks all black. 

Or wait, now I see the caption. I’m so confused, haha. Did he use the washable kind of dye or something? 

9 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I’m curious if this is a couple days old and he dyed it like right after getting to SA. Because I’ve seen a couple other fan photos where you can see a little grey on the side, but with the gig photos it looks all black. 

From the Rio and Sao Paulo shows it was down on the side so covered it and for the Curitiba show it was gelled so it might be harder to see if it looks wet. This is a new picture though from Porto Alegre.

Here’s video:

• Love 2

@pacejunkie punk I’m still confused, haha. Because his roots look lighter too but again not in the stage photos or in the first gelled photo that emerged. Do they make gel that darkens your hair but only until you wash it out? 😂

4 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

@pacejunkie punk I’m still confused, haha. Because his roots look lighter too but again not in the stage photos or in the first gelled photo that emerged. Do they make gel that darkens your hair but only until you wash it out? 😂

No I just think when your hair looks wet it’s shiny so the grey is harder to see.

Grey hair... don't tell me that Billie is finally looking like his real age! But he still looks great for an «old» man.

• Sad 1

Just now, IcyMoffatt said:

Grey hair... don't tell me that Billie is finally looking like his real age! But he still looks great for an «old» man.

He’s had that patch for a long time, I’ve seen pictures over the past several years where you can see it when it’s not dyed or combed down.

• Like 2

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

He’s had that patch for a long time, I’ve seen pictures over the past several years where you can see it when it’s not dyed or combed down.

I know that he has grey hair for a long time now. It's just for once we can clearly see it.  He has maybe cut his hair, but he didn't dye it.

17 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Is it weird that I think the bit of grey is hella hot? :wub:

And the closeups from his instagram live are too beautiful for words. ❤

I enthusiastically agree with both of these things.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SHART said:

Maybe that's it for the dye for the rest of the touring & he is slowly morphing into

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

You take that back, heathen

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Love waking up only to find out Billie went live on Instagram :wub: I laughed so hard at the end when he went "Piss off. Go away". He's come a long way from "where's the button that makes them go away?" ;) Lol I can't take him seriously with that attitude, he's way too cute for it. 

Agree 100% about the grey hair, it looks amazing on him :wub:

10 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Many men with dark hair like him have grey hair very early, my husband has some grey strands since he's in his early twenties, so I wouldn't call Billie an old man yet :P I love the touch of grey in his dark hair, it makes him look so mature, but still young, and so natural :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Thatsername said:

Many men with dark hair like him have grey hair very early, my husband has some grey strands since he's in his early twenties, so I wouldn't call Billie an old man yet :P I love the touch of grey in his dark hair, it makes him look so mature, but still young, and so natural :wub:

Yeah, I have a friend who went from dark brown hair to dark grey when he hit 30 practically overnight. He’s 38 now and it’s headed toward white. So it’s not necessarily an indicator of someone being old. Billie’s still got quite a few years before that will be an accurate descriptor. 

I wonder if his hair is all grey or just some of it. I don’t want him to stop dying it because I love his black hair but I am curious.

2 hours ago, ASMRBARBER said:

Is Green Day's bassist Mike Dirnt or Billy Idol i can't really tell :lol:

Neither.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ13roXE9A1zqKOodTJ5BV

13 hours ago, Niënor said:

Is it weird that I think the bit of grey is hella hot? :wub:

And the closeups from his instagram live are too beautiful for words. ❤

Absolutely not weird, it is hella hot.

• Haha 2

The front is where it starts. I have very dark brown almost black hair like him and I only had grey in the front like that in my thirties. Then in my forties it started going more salt and pepper all over which is probably what is next for him. It looks like he cut the dyed bits off and is letting it grow in more until he does it again to give it a rest.

Grey hair is weird.  My dad is 55 and has a head full of thick jet black hair.  My mom is 10 years younger and has to constantly dye her hair because she has so much grey.

Billie is so youthful in general that the grey just gives him a bit of maturity.  He is energetic and fun and crazy but he's not a punk kid anymore.

He's beautiful.   I love him. :wub:

• Love 3

I would love to see Billie with salt and pepper hair. I really love the way it looks on Stephen Colbert, so I wanna see how it looks on Billie.

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread