The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

22 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I'm sorry to derail this Longshot train, I just need to get this out and see if anyone can relate.

I just got back from a weekend trip with three of my friends and two of them are obsessed with the K-Pop band BTS. I don't mind BTS, but it got a little annoying when they were talking about them constantly and fangirling over them and trying to get me to like them as much as they do. Neither of them particularly like Green Day, so having them always trying to get me to like another band when they don't really like my favorite band was irritating. We also discussed looks. The members of BTS are okay, but obviously I prefer Billie. When I say that they're just like "BUT OMG LOOK AT HIM! How can you not like him?!" and show me a picture of one of the BTS members (which again, I think they're alright looking and I've told them this). I told them that I could do the same thing with Billie - Like how can you not see how beautiful he is? But they're just like "Eh, he looks weird. I wouldn't say he's hot."

I'm not sure if any of this made sense, but I tried my best to put it into words. I know it shouldn't bother me so much that my friends don't think Billie is attractive or like Green Day very much, but it does - especially when they keep trying to get me to love BTS even though I already do mildly enjoy them.

Do any of you have friends who don't really appreciate Green Day or Billie, but try to get you to fangirl over something they like?

How can you not find this attractive?!

Just listened to bts. They look like 12 year olds. Them people don't know a pretty boy when they see one. Billie is beautiful.😙

On 5/27/2018 at 9:11 AM, Kuromignonne said:

I'm trying to calm myself down since the show I'm going to is approaching so fast, and for that I'm compulsively (even more than usual) looking for pictures of Billie. Which of course doesn't help :runaround:

Here are some pictures of a gallery I found, of a show on last August, enjoy!

1. The man is perfect, and can I say the shape of is wide open mouth is especially perfect? :wub:

21032771_1808081439243352_12693134756057 

2. sweat and badassness:

Hide contents

20993984_1808010185917144_10623824478890

3. angry Billie:

Hide contents

21034153_1808081472576682_45376721272350

4. radiant and passionate:

Hide contents

20992579_1808064745911688_91693422969087 and that shiny fluff of hair :wub:

5. drifting from smol bean to handsome: 

Hide contents

21106532_1808010302583799_33527725780389 (that tan must come from the lightning, looking good :wub:)

6. and for this last one (that I couldn't not put in here...), I'll only say: warning, very hawt content!

Hide contents

:eyebrows:

Hide contents

20992538_1808010235917139_60312120613992 

Omg the last one. That’s too much😄😁😁😅

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Suggested sign for anyone going to a remaining show: “Billie and Kevin Please Make Out”

This is like going to a Green Day show with a sign that says "Please play Basket Case", not necessary :lol: 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

As I result of this, I don't think they realise the full extent to how much I love Billie, so they're not as careful about not making nasty/hurtful comments about him in front of me.:dry:

My friend group are all still in our teens, so people think it's extremely weird that I'm completely head over heels in love with a 46 year old man. Most of my friends don't give a fuck about him or they don't know enough about him to form an opinion, so they judge him purely on his age.

Like, he barely looks any different now than he did in the BOBD video. He has a few extra lines on his face and some grey hairs (which are usually dyed anyway), so what? How the fuck does that make him go from "sexy as fuck" to "really unattractive"?

I just don't understand how people can find that amazing man any less beautiful just because he's a little older, it doesn't change anything. Maybe it's just because personally I'm a fan of those lovely grey hairs, but I will never understand that mentality.

15 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

@G-L-O-R-I-A interesting that your friend saw that much of a difference. After revrad came out I was watching gd videos with a friend who's a casual fan, she mostly listens to the singles, so we watched BOBD and the AI stuff, 21 Guns and then I showed her Still Breathing because I assumed she'd like it. She did like it but she was like "what's different about him here? Is he without makeup?" I was shocked - there's a 7 year gap between SB and Guns!

I do see a notable difference between current Billie and AI or 21CB Billie and I find him a lot more beautiful now. With or without makeup, he's a lot better now to my eyes. I don't find that he was that sexy before. He was, of course, but to me compared to now there's a great difference. My friends are mostly a bit older than me and they too find weird that I'm in love with him ; apart from my boss which is also a special person I've never been attracted to any other guy so older than me. I wouldn't say it's my taste to love older guys, that's not true, it depends on the person, I just think that in my mind age isn't an obstruction. And yeah Billie is a beautiful man and I can't understand people who can't see it, but whatever, it doesn't change anything. :wub:

2 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I used to be more open about my love of GD and Billie, but I'm a lot more cautious with that now because I'm afraid of negative comments and insults. My friends do know that I love him as I have said things like "I think he's the most beautiful person in the world." But I definitely don't advertise my obsession like I used to.

And yeah, I don't get what you're friend was saying. Yes, Billie is 46, but he doesn't look like it. He's barely changed at all over the past 12+ years. One of these friends of mine even commented that he has a "boyish" face. But she doesn't find that attractive. Anyway, I could go be a lot more intense around them about my passion, but I'm not because they don't feel the same and I don't want to get hurt. It's difficult not having friends in my non-internet social life who appreciate how I feel.

I have never restricted my fangirling over Billie in front of my friends, or at work, and I can tell you this: yes, people can be annoyed, and use that to tease you by saying stuff about Billie; but that can also turn out to be very funny. With several of my friends of different ages, it's like a game that they tease me when they witness my fangirling over Billie. They don't share that but they make it a fun moment to share. I never got hurt personally, and when I get the impression that they attack Billie I rebound strongly. And they get how crazy I am about him. The worst for me is when I feel like they ignore my fangirling, pretending I'm not saying anything. But when they respond to it, it can be fun. :happy:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Kevin’s a total slut :lol:

Oh yeah, like you would be saying "oh no Billie, no, don't kiss me......"  ok then, we believe you :lol::lol:

Re the conversation about sharing our fangirling, I try to keep mine pretty low key in front of everyone else but that's why I love coming here so I can share how I'm feeling, hear how your guys are feeling and swoon over stuff like @AlissaGoesRAWR experience!  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Kevin can’t resist those lips...

From this angle, it is hard to see. From where I was at the concert, Kevin kissed Billie's nose before Billie kissed him on the mouth. Seeing Billie's smile just before kissing Kevin was so awesome.

• Love 3

11 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

So, it's been a while since I've posted in here, but... it's confession time.

Billie jumped on top of me in the pit at the DC show during Turn Me Loose! :wub:  

I haven't found any videos of it yet (just got home yesterday from my trip) but from what I can recall, when the crowd pushed him up and got him steady, his waist was basically propped on my left shoulder and I had a great view of everyone around me stroking his legs and, um, inner thighs... :wacko: 

It was just the strangest experience. :P 

Like, I'm 100-percent confident I (unintentionally) touched his butt when we broke his fall. Guess I can check that off my fangirl bucket list? :lol::lol::lol: 

Reveal hidden contents

When the crowd went berserk and rushed the stage, it actually benefited me because I got shoved directly in front of him in the second row and it was really surreal. I know everyone was making a big deal about getting selfies with him on stage but, holy shit, why would I leave the pit and give up that view? I was wedged in so tightly that at one point my arms were draped over the person in front of me and I couldn't really move (sorry, random person!), but my hand was close enough that I touched his foot that was propped up on the speaker and the end of his guitar without even trying...

I say "without even trying" because I don't think anyone really understands how crazy that pit was unless they were in it... at the end it really felt like just a pile of bodies in the middle of the stage because of all the crowd-surfers who kept landing on us and eventually couldn't fit on it.

:lol::lol: I'm so glad he does this. I had the split second thought in Baltimore in a similar situation of "is it okay if I touch his butt right now? Guess I don't really have a choice because he's sitting on me"  and I had to help push him up. It's so nice of him to give us an unavoidable excuse. 

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Busted! lol

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

His fingers look so nice close up.:wub:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

At least he didn’t lick it or spit on it 😄

speaking of spit.. 

• Love 2

48 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I would actually be ok with that

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

But he's so adorable when he licks phones.  Look at that smile.  :P

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I love how with the Toronto kiss, it was Kevin who was left hanging, and here it's Billie looking up at the end like, hey, where'd you go? :lol:

• Haha 1

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Montclare said:

But he's so adorable when he licks phones.  Look at that smile.  :P

Oh man! Imagine having to clean off your camera lens after that. :ga:  Talk about up close and personal! Wow, I'd totally be okay with him licking my phone. :eyebrows:

• Like 1

One of the things I love about these shows is how sweaty he gets because obviously it's sexy as fuck, but I also love the way his shirt clings to him when he's sweaty and shows off the perfect shape of his body (and it looks as if he has a little bit of a belly atm, so it's even more perfect).:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

One of the things I love about these shows is how sweaty he gets because obviously it's sexy as fuck, but I also love the way his shirt clings to him when he's sweaty and shows off the perfect shape of his body (and it looks as if he has a little bit of a belly atm, so it's even more perfect).:wub:

He's basically had The Bellie for years now :ga: Of course, that doesn't mean that I don't like it. :lol: It's perfect and I like him so much better that way than for example the way he was around the time he played St. Jimmy on Broadway. That said the most important point is that he's comfortable in his own skin so it is ultimately his decision which way he feels better and wants to look like (but he seems to be content and I personally like people who aren't ashamed to eat pizza once in a while if they want to so it's all good:)

:lol::wub:

Edit: @pacejunkie punk Oh yes, the poutine and, while we're at it, the pb and mayo sandwiches, the deep dish pizza and the tums :lol:

• Love 4

Don’t forget the poutine :lol:

12 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:

Edit: @pacejunkie punk Oh yes, the poutine and, while we're at it, the pb and mayo sandwiches, the deep dish pizza and the tums :lol:

PB and mayo?? 😱 Good lord when did he confess to that? 

• Haha 1