1 hour ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Puppy Dog Eyes ❤️

FJ-RoPeXMAAkzNN?format=jpg&name=small

I want to understand the context of this. 🤣

FJ5pTJjXsAAzrNu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Halloween costumes?

2d56a7d3ea8cb7a5d8506927b7bde67c.jpg

• Haha 1

So quick question does Getty Images have NSFW stuff on it? Because I'm fairly certain I just saw a picture of Tré with his member out while I was looking through GD pics and was not mentally or emotionally prepared for that. 😬 😬 😬

3 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

So quick question does Getty Images have NSFW stuff on it? Because I'm fairly certain I just saw a picture of Tré with his member out while I was looking through GD pics and was not mentally or emotionally prepared for that. 😬 😬 😬

Are you talking about the one where he appears to be standing in the back of a box truck with his jeans unzipped? That's the only explicit photo of Tre that I am aware of. I am not sure who owns that photo but my understanding is that it is something he posed for, like for a magazine. 

30 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Are you talking about the one where he appears to be standing in the back of a box truck with his jeans unzipped? That's the only explicit photo of Tre that I am aware of. I am not sure who owns that photo but my understanding is that it is something he posed for, like for a magazine. 

I thought that was supposed to be a photoshopped fake?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

I thought that was supposed to be a photoshopped fake?

That could be. I always had doubts about it being real but then somewhere I heard he posed for something?

I guess someone would have to Google "Did Tre Cool ever pose nude?" But I am at work now so I will leave that to you all LOL. I know Billie was asked to pose for Playgirl in the 90s and refused.

On 1/22/2022 at 2:19 AM, Vintage Disciple said:

Love this too but I have to say I am a fan of older Billie...he has matured in a softer way that I adore.

Same  :)

On 1/22/2022 at 8:39 AM, Slave To The Network said:

21CB Billie will always be my favorite, but AI is very close. He honestly just kept getting hotter. Sometimes it's so hard to choose! It's kind of a mood by mood basis of which era Billie I find the most attractive.  

21stCB  and Rev Rad for me, i love EVERY picture of those 2 eras, like I'd make a giant poster out of every picture ahah  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I stumbled on that a while back so I guess it is real and belongs to Getty Images? I thought some magazine had caught him backstage or something. It's the only NSFW photo I've ever seen on there

This is still a lovely photo

057ffbeccef321e83f71b7a4eb8aa90db29f950b

as is this one

ddb4ecffc304ed360ee1434dc90f42c0d837bb5c

This one has caught Billie with a kind of unfortunate look on his face! 

fdb740b2fbec24db9fbb6091e759dde4e8386f1c

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I stumbled on that a while back so I guess it is real and belongs to Getty Images? I thought some magazine had caught him backstage or something. It's the only NSFW photo I've ever seen on there

This is still a lovely photo

057ffbeccef321e83f71b7a4eb8aa90db29f950b

as is this one

ddb4ecffc304ed360ee1434dc90f42c0d837bb5c

This one has caught Billie with a kind of unfortunate look on his face! 

fdb740b2fbec24db9fbb6091e759dde4e8386f1c

So I assume not the one I mentioned? Any chance you could PM me a link? You know, for research purposes. 🤣

I saw that photo quite soon after I became a Green Day fan and assumed it was real, but then someone on here said it wasn't, but I've recently seen it on Getty Images too, so I don't know anymore :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

And I am just sitting here confused not knowing if people are talking about the pic I know or a different one. Help a girl out here. 🤣

Strangely enough I found it by accident searching for Billie in the leopard thong for you because I know you love those photos. I could never find them again though! Getty Images is a bit weird and random sometimes in what it shows you and is sometimes easier to navigate than others :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Strangely enough I found it by accident searching for Billie in the leopard thong for you because I know you love those photos. I could never find them again though! Getty Images is a bit weird and random sometimes in what it shows you and is sometimes easier to navigate than others :lol:

Just tell me whether or not we are both talking about Tre in the back of the truck?

P.S. Also I am flattered that you searched for thong pics just for me. ❤️ 🤣

11 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Just tell me whether or not we are both talking about Tre in the back of the truck?

P.S. Also I am flattered that you searched for thong pics just for me. ❤️ 🤣

I don't actually know if it's in the back of a truck :lol: from what I remember almost looked like a ramshackle building!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I don't actually know if it's in the back of a truck :lol: from what I remember almost looked like a ramshackle building!

I just messaged you the photo (I happen to know where it lives on the Internet LOL). It could be a building but that metal part made me think he was standing on like the gate of a box truck. It could be a train car too.

I just love that this pic is being identified by the truck 😂😂 it’s pretty funny.  I get why of course but the silliness struck me. 😁

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jengd said:

I just love that this pic is being identified by the truck 😂😂 it’s pretty funny.  I get why of course but the silliness struck me. 😁

I feel the same way. Everyone ignoring the naked dude and trying to figure out what he is standing in. Because getting naked in the back of a truck or a train car is a totally ordinary thing to do. 🤣

On 1/26/2022 at 9:11 AM, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

I just messaged you the photo (I happen to know where it lives on the Internet LOL). It could be a building but that metal part made me think he was standing on like the gate of a box truck. It could be a train car too.

This is the link for the picture. Among perfectly normal Green Day photos and I was absolutely not ready for it. Especially on a website like Getty Images.

I don't care to see any of their meat and potatoes, thank you very much. Let alone when I'm least expecting it. I'm spoilering it even though it's just a link and doesn't show up as an actual image on here.

On 1/26/2022 at 6:50 PM, The Grohl said:

...what the hell did I come back to? 

You can thank Getty Images for that. I was looking at cool GD pics and then suddenly there was a picture of Tré with his banana and berries out.

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2022 at 12:28 AM, Slave To The Network said:

This is the link for the picture. Among perfectly normal Green Day photos and I was absolutely not ready for it. Especially on a website like Getty Images.

I don't care to see any of their meat and potatoes, thank you very much. Let alone when I'm least expecting it. I'm spoilering it even though it's just a link and doesn't show up as an actual image on here.

You can thank Getty Images for that. I was looking at cool GD pics and then suddenly there was a picture of Tré with his banana and berries out.

Thank you for this clarification, but I actually believe that links to nude photos are not allowed here either, so you might want to edit this to remove it. Things like this are best shared through PM.

Also, it seems you can buy this pic for $450. Not buying, but I guess that's a fair price for some naked Tre. 🤣 It says it was taken at a "V Festival" in the UK on August 23 but there is no year (though it is tagged in the range 1990-1999). Anyone know what this might be from? Also it seems more like he is in a train car, perhaps changing his clothes? Also, why does he not have underwear on? Not that I am complaining. 🤣

3 hours ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

why does he not have underwear on?

Incidentally, I have heard an anecdote that when Tre played a show in Japan wearing a schoolgirl uniform, he was not wearing any underwear 😁

636d053d8bf81a0a1d2cf68511f294d4ed7712e9

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

My first "dick pic" :lol:

When my friends ask if I've ever been sent a dick pic I can say it was Tre Cool!!!! 

... But it's not what you think... :lol:

I mean, if you have to get a dick pic, a Tre Cool dick pic is the kind to get. 🤣

Can we talk about how gorgeous he is in that photo too? Nice and fit and toned but without excessive muscle, just the right touch of softness, and that round thicc butt. Perfection. ❤️

13 minutes ago, mao said:

Incidentally, I have heard an anecdote that when Tre played a show in Japan wearing a schoolgirl uniform, he was not wearing any underwear 😁

636d053d8bf81a0a1d2cf68511f294d4ed7712e9

Underwear is highly overrated anyway. 🤣