The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

@Vintage Disciple My best advice is try to have a good time! As someone who suffers from anxiety and claustrophobia shows can be a challenge. What often helps me is going with people I trust and maybe popping some CBD before hand. And usually once the band hits the stage all my fears have melted away. Hope you have an amazing time!

• Like 3

Agreed! Obsessed with the video of Billie and Mickey. I've rewatched it multiple times already 😄 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I love his reaction to the fireworks:

faaedd48cb2f04eea5ff02229ec20d1084ff773f 3ba4da3e97f7038940ae08d10d751a3467428d4d

That is way too cute! He seems to have such a childlike sense of wonder for those kinds of things. Probably disappointed there are no bottle rockets, though. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Thank you to ALL of you for your advice and words of encouragement!  I'm feeling a bit less nervous now since reading all of your words of support.  Sometimes I have a hard time deciphering between my feelings of excitement and anxiety...they sometimes feel one in the same and I am walking a fine line there.  I often wonder how Billie does it but I suppose his love of what he does forces him to overcome  or deal with his anxiety most of the time.  I am actually in awe of how sensitive he is and how deeply he feels that he can actually put himself out there like he does.  Anyway, thanks again and I hope to report in on what an awesome time I had and what a great show they put on in NY!  🥰

I wish I had more to offer but I have never been to a concert this large (time and money issues), and I don't have anxiety issues as they relate to crowds. I am glad your sons are so supportive. I think you will have a great time. 

8 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Agree. BJA is 100% sourdough 

Agreed. I thought this was settled given something about sourdough being from the Bay Area? Also, didn't we go with sourdough ciabatta? 🤣

17 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Thank you...I can't believe 24 hours from now I will be there!    I wonder what color jacket we'll get.

Hope it all goes well and you have a fantastic time 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Did Billie hit himself in the mouth with the microphone after he hugged Mike? 😆