The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

8 hours ago, Montclare said:

#teamrevrad

Looks much better now than he has the past year, but RevRad had something extra.

He looked good during Rev Rad but he lost points for me with the short vests and the shirt with the big stripes. And I think his hair is better this time around. But honestly, I never want to see a short vest on him again. 

• Like 3

I think Billie is much hotter now than during RevRad. In fact, this may be the hottest he has been going back almost to AI. Somehow he seems to be aging in reverse. The Curious Case of Billie Joe Armstrong. 🤣 But really, I think it all comes down to his unbridled joy more than anything else. He has been kept away from the thing he loves to do most for more than a year. You have to imagine he values this tour more than any other. It's probably the most special tour they have ever done. And that joy shines through to the outside. There is nothing sexier than true happiness. 

33 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I like his style in both this era and the Rev Rad era. But most importantly, he looks healthy, and is still siphoning water from the Fountain of Youth. 

Omg yeah… He looks amazing even 5 years after Rev Rad and living through the stress of the pandemic etc…

He manages to look hotter and better than ever 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I think especially since after the Rev Rad tour and then during the Longshot. So hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥

And now… He’s super hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥 more so somehow 🔥🔥🔥🔥

The Fountain of Youth + rock’n’roll + fun + Billie Joe = Happy healthy handsome and all kinds of adorable too ❤️🔥❤️🔥

• Love 2

I thought he looked great during Revrad too, right until the end when he did something weird with his hair!  He needs to be floofy 😍😍😁

• Like 4

The guy is one of those people who gets better looking the older he gets. And he was always cute as a button. Now over the past several years he’s equally parts cute and handsome ❤️ he’s a good looking person and keeps getting better… I need to find this Fountain of Youth. I think it’s rock’n’roll and just enough of a party but not too much. You still need to be able to put in the work for great song writing etc. Ugh. He uses his phone for lyrics and recording ideas even when he’s not in his studio. Always working but is it work if you love it and it’s so meaningful to yourself and so many others?

The Fountain of Youth could be following your heart and your passion. I think when he has the big epic machine that is Green Day and also his solo and side projects to explore and experiment that’s the magic elixir. Please note how incredibly full of life and happy he looked on the Longshot tour right after the Rev Rad tour and all while still working on new stuff you’d think maybe he’d be wiped out but no he goes and plays a small club tour all over with a brand new band and record. Or maybe Kevin Preston is the Fountain of Youth 😆 Fashion sense and everything. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

This is so cute 

050efc1810822ba81c90400792fc7ad1f8bc4d23

Gawd he’s so cute I want to barf. Cannot contain it.

2 hours ago, jengd said:

I see Billie fist bumped the guy the other night.  If I got pulled on stage and didn’t get to hug Billie I don’t think I’d ever get over it 😭 I am very glad he is protecting himself though.

I think you are right.  I saw a post showing Tre and him watching the fireworks and clearly loving them.  The person was commenting on how excited he was by them but I think Billie was right when he said the fountain of youth is about never losing your sense of awe or becoming jaded, not taking stuff for granted and not leaning on your laurels.  It was at the end of the Time 10 questions for Billie Joe Armstrong, which is awesome by the way if you haven’t seen it.  Just annoying you don’t get all the questions on YouTube.

I didn’t know about the Time 10 questions… Thank you ❤️

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Gawd he’s so cute I want to barf. Cannot contain it.

I didn’t know about the Time 10 questions… Thank you ❤️

It's an adorable interview.

34 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

It's an adorable interview.

So cute and just the right amount of eyeliner

• Love 3

Good luck @Vintage Disciple ❤️ 

I don’t have any advice I’m not sure this is all such a new experience in so many ways.

Sounds like you’ve got a wonderful support team and you will have a great time and a once in lifetime experience.

Take it easy, breath, take it in stride and remember you have your remarkable support team with you ❤️ plus a bunch of Green Days fans/new friends you haven’t even met yet ❤️ support all around ❤️ 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Hi fangirls,

Long time lurker and time for a fangirl confession…

My show is Wednesday at Citi Field…this is my FIRST Green Day concert EVER even though I have been a fan since they released Dookie.  (See my user name?)  My anxiety and panic disorder have prevented me from seeing them in concert until now.  My son is a casual GD fan and he encouraged me to book tickets when they announced the HM tour.  My husband is also coming and I feel comfortable going with both of them.  Then Covid and the postponement…now the Delta variant…We are all fully vaccinated but my anxiety and panic are starting to kick back in as we get closer to the 4th.  Any words of encouragement would be welcome as I am starting to panic.  My boys are rocks and I know I’ll be okay with them but the thought of masking for all those hours and being around all of those people after basically avoiding crowds for 18+ months is so daunting.  I'm afraid if I don't see them now, I might never see them live ever.  😔

These would be tough conditions for anyone to see them let alone for someone with anxiety.  Congratulate yourself for taking on this challenge! Think of it this way, if you could rally your support system around you, mask up and do this, you could do anything 🙂 

But if for any reason you decide not to, I’m certain there will be future opportunities in better times. Green Day aren’t going anywhere. Maybe you’ll even get to see them in a smaller venue. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Hi fangirls,

Long time lurker and time for a fangirl confession…

My show is Wednesday at Citi Field…this is my FIRST Green Day concert EVER even though I have been a fan since they released Dookie.  (See my user name?)  My anxiety and panic disorder have prevented me from seeing them in concert until now.  My son is a casual GD fan and he encouraged me to book tickets when they announced the HM tour.  My husband is also coming and I feel comfortable going with both of them.  Then Covid and the postponement…now the Delta variant…We are all fully vaccinated but my anxiety and panic are starting to kick back in as we get closer to the 4th.  Any words of encouragement would be welcome as I am starting to panic.  My boys are rocks and I know I’ll be okay with them but the thought of masking for all those hours and being around all of those people after basically avoiding crowds for 18+ months is so daunting.  I'm afraid if I don't see them now, I might never see them live ever.  😔

Take breaks and walk around. Once Bohemian Rhapsody starts the euphoria will carry you through. I  wear a mask at work for 9 hours straight  -- it helps to try and breathe normally even though you want to take deeper breaths. SmartWater + Tranquility with ashwagandha is good for taking the edge off -- driving in cities I'm not familiar with stresses me out and that actually helped. You will be so happy and proud of yourself that you finally saw your favorite band. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1