The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Too bad the montage doesn't show us all the images of Billie climbing into the car. I'm sure we would of have great images to use as a gif. :lol:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Aww his lil legs are too short :P

Tre is shorter and he steps on top of the door which is what you do. Mike steps over it because he can.  Billie just kind of puts his whole leg up there on its side like I’m wondering what he’s gonna do next. 😄

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

You are absolutely right. All the goofy dancing Billie does is for laughs. I have a background in dance & my daughter is a competitive dancer, and I’m telling you Billie is kinesthetically gifted. I’ve seen some dance moves from him (the faux break-dancing, the cowboy skip/butt-slap, the death-drop split, the mid-air split leaps and jumps) that the average person would  look like a complete idiot even attempting. If he had training, he would be a fantastic dancer or gymnast. But it’s hilarious to think of him doing anything choreographed, because that would shut him right down.

I love seeing his dance moves listed :lol:. He does a great Chuck Berry duck walk while playing guitar too. He's definitely got some dancing talents.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

You are absolutely right. All the goofy dancing Billie does is for laughs. I have a background in dance & my daughter is a competitive dancer, and I’m telling you Billie is kinesthetically gifted. I’ve seen some dance moves from him (the faux break-dancing, the cowboy skip/butt-slap, the death-drop split, the mid-air split leaps and jumps) that the average person would  look like a complete idiot even attempting. If he had training, he would be a fantastic dancer or gymnast. But it’s hilarious to think of him doing anything choreographed, because that would shut him right down.

Now I want Billie to participate in any tv show involving dancing. :lol: I'm sure he can win something.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Now I want Billie to participate in any tv show involving dancing. :lol: I'm sure he can win something.

He would! He would wipe the floor with some of those contestants. The only problem might be his ADHD in picking up the choreography.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He did fine with St. Jimmy. It might not have been dance moves but every step in theatre is blocking and choreography. He could do it. Okay, how do we get him to sign up for Dancing With the Stars? 😂

But what if he ran off to get Twizzlers to throw at the judges?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Montclare said:

But what if he ran off to get Twizzlers to throw at the judges?

That absolutely has to happen 😄

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He did fine with St. Jimmy. It might not have been dance moves but every step in theatre is blocking and choreography. He could do it. Okay, how do we get him to sign up for Dancing With the Stars? 😂

Let’s start a petition. Lol, he wouldn’t be caught dead on that show. But it’s definitely something I would love to see, and he would blow people’s minds.

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Let’s start a petition. Lol, he wouldn’t be caught dead on that show. But it’s definitely something I would love to see, and he would blow people’s minds.

Man, I would love to see that. I think he would do pretty well even if he had trouble with the choreography,  he's such a performer.  Plus the fan base would flood the phone lines. Can't see him with a spray tan, though. 😂

Wait, you guys would like to see him on a dancing show?  I said that in the old fangirls thread back when I first joined, and I got absolutely ripped for it.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

On the subject of St. Jimmy, this is still one of the greatest things ever.:wub:

Shirtless? Check.:wub:

Killer vocals? Check.:wub:

Our boy kicking ass as St. Jimmy? Check.:wub:

Adorable wave/blowing a kiss? Check.:wub:

This clip has everything. And ngl, I'm incredibly jealous of the guy that gets to carry shirtless Billie.:lol::wub:

This is what perfection looks like. :wub: We need that AI movie asap!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Wait, you guys would like to see him on a dancing show?  I said that in the old fangirls thread back when I first joined, and I got absolutely ripped for it.:lol:

That's because I was posting there. I hate Dancing With The Stars with a burning passion. This convo summoned me :lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

This is what perfection looks like. :wub: We need that AI movie asap!

Agreed. Tbh, at this point, I'm more excited for the movie than the next GD album. I mean, an entire freakin' movie based on one of the greatest albums of all time (with lots of professional footage of the most perfect human on the planet looking sexy as St.Jimmy:wub:).:runaround: I can't fucking wait!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yay! I'm so happy The Coverups are doing a 2nd gig. The last couple of weeks Billie has been in hermit mode- hopefully we will get some better close ups of his new earrings, or even better- a decent view of the Rev Rad tattoo which we've barely seen since he got it (which will probably never happen- but we can only hope). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Billies still a relevant so he cant be on it :dry:

• Like 1

I think it's really interesting that almost this whole thread is dedicated to Billie, not so much Mike or Tré.  I mean, I love Billie, I just find it interesting. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gloria Killjoy said:

I think it's really interesting that almost this whole thread is dedicated to Billie, not so much Mike or Tré.  I mean, I love Billie, I just find it interesting. 

He does have the most fangirls, but this thread is open to any fangirling, so if you want to talk about how hot/cute/funny Mike, Tre, Jason, Jason or Jeff are go for it.

• Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread