The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

43 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Big names or not, it was still a big celebration of Green Day & the musical, so I’m kind of surprised he didn’t acknowledge it. There’s also the bookmobile thing that Tre posted about. I don’t know, it’s just that Mike and Tre are posting and visible and it feels like Billie is really out of sight. I’m really good at checking mentions and varying posts to get clues but he’s hiding very well. I’m just curious as to what he’s up to. 

He does that a lot though. I was just happy he resurfaced for the Coverups and afterward. Now he’s gone to ground again. 

• Like 1

I don't think he's ever been very "professional" about covering all GD stuff on his Instagram, other than when he's likely been asked to mention particularly important things just seems to be random whether he happens to or not. And he's never been one to give constant updates on what he's doing either. It's the norm for him to post randomly/occasionally and for him to post less when he's off duty.

• Like 2

On 23/01/2018 at 1:51 AM, Montclare said:

This place is way too quiet.  I'm going through Billie withdrawal.  For those also going through it, here's a pic of Billie with Cleo on his head.

That pic is one of my faves! Billie + Dogs is one of the most adorable things ever.:wub:

I'm experiencing extreme Billie withdrawal atm too. Things aren't so good without my little sunshine to cheer me up. I've taken to just staring at old photos of him for hours on end until he gives us something new to fangirl over. I'm missing him like crazy. I just make sure to spend as much time as I possibly can staring at his beautiful face/listening to his wonderful voice.:wub:

17 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Chins for ya and a lovely smile 💕

Ooh, that's a good one!:wub: I'm gonna be staring at that one for the next few hours now.:lol: His smile is exhilarating. I love seeing him happy.:wub:

12 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Billie is sex on legs.

FTFY.:lol::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Hermione said:

I don't think he's ever been very "professional" about covering all GD stuff on his Instagram, other than when he's likely been asked to mention particularly important things just seems to be random whether he happens to or not. And he's never been one to give constant updates on what he's doing either. It's the norm for him to post randomly/occasionally and for him to post less when he's off duty.

True. And if there’s one thing I’ve learned about him, it’s that he does what he feels like doing and that’s it. If he feels like posting something he will otherwise nothing that’s going on around him will make him do it. 

• Like 4

Y'know, as much as I miss him when he's being silent, I'm kinda glad he has these short breaks from social media. A lot of celebs that I've been a fan of in the past literally broadcast their lives on social media basically as part of their job and it can be pretty draining for them and take up a lot of their time (bearing in mind most of these people don't have spouses or kids that they need to spend time with either). Also when Billie is particularly quiet, it makes it all the more wonderful when he finally shows up again. The last time he returned after a long silent period, I literally forgot how to breathe and I burst into tears of joy, I was so happy to see him.:wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Y'know, as much as I miss him when he's being silent, I'm kinda glad he has these short breaks from social media. A lot of celebs that I've been a fan of in the past literally broadcast their lives on social media basically as part of their job and it can be pretty draining for them and take up a lot of their time (bearing in mind most of these people don't have spouses or kids that they need to spend time with either). Also when Billie is particularly quiet, it makes it all the more wonderful when he finally shows up again. The last time he returned after a long silent period, I literally forgot how to breathe and I burst into tears of joy, I was so happy to see him.:wub:

Yeah, there's also the celebrities that overshare to the point where it doesn't feel special when they post.  As much as I wish he would post more, I'm glad he has private time, and it means that much more when he actually does share something with us.

• Like 3

I agree with all of the above but I’m just mostly being selfish and having to adjust to not knowing what he’s doing, I’ll admit it 😂. I’m an impatient woman! I want to know what he’s working on and when we can expect a project or expect to hear from him more, because I really do believe that during these quiet times he’s working on something. Otherwise there would at least be someone reporting seeing him on the beach or something. Having said that, like many of you said, it’s good that he takes breaks from visibility for all the reasons listed. Social media celebrities are really tiresome and boring. Billie is a person who posts because and when he wants to post, which makes him seem so much more down-to-earth. Also less manufactured and narcissistic. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I agree with all of the above but I’m just mostly being selfish and having to adjust to not knowing what he’s doing, I’ll admit it 😂. I’m an impatient woman! I want to know what he’s working on and when we can expect a project or expect to hear from him more, because I really do believe that during these quiet times he’s working on something. Otherwise there would at least be someone reporting seeing him on the beach or something. Having said that, like many of you said, it’s good that he takes breaks from visibility for all the reasons listed. Social media celebrities are really tiresome and boring. Billie is a person who posts because and when he wants to post, which makes him seem so much more down-to-earth. Also less manufactured and narcissistic. 

What’s funny is it gives the impression he does nothing but sit around and listen to music, because that’s mostly what he posts about, while Sara and Tre are out on their boat and Mike is out peddling Oakland Coffee. Those guys post when they’re doing stuff but Billie only posts about his thoughts and what he’s listening to like he lives completely in his head (or he just doesn’t want anyone to know where he goes). 

There were so many belly flashes during that EMA performance. For that reason, it's one of my favourite GD performances ever.:lol: I just can't get enough of that wonderful belly.:wub: It's so beautiful.:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Hermione said:

When it comes to that video it's all about 2:50 - 3:10 :whistle

Yeah that too. 😍  Less humping more gyrating — it’s like he’s made of rubber. I still don’t get how a guy with hip control like that can’t dance for shit 😄

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah that too. 😍  Less humping more gyrating — it’s like he’s made of rubber. I still don’t get how a guy with hip control like that can’t dance for shit 😄

I saw a quote of him describing his dancing style as a mixture between Prince and Pee Wee Herman the other day - he nailed it :lol: 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I saw a quote of him describing his dancing style as a mixture between Prince and Pee Wee Herman the other day - he nailed it :lol: 

Even calling it a “dancing style” is being generous 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ What’s that from? 

I couldn't remember but it says in the video description: the American Idiot Broadway show opening day after-party at Roseland Ballroom New York City on April 20, 2010

• Thanks 1

I'm distracted because his eyes (and hair) are blue for some reason and it's just not right :P 

• Haha 1

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread