The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Billie’s awfully blonde right now 😍 See his latest selfie in his story 

Blond Billie's sus right about now.

• Haha 1

The blonde is not my favorite, but I guess we are moving in the right direction from the quarantine mess LOL? (Though the tortoise shell thing was kinda cool).

6 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

The blonde is not my favorite, but I guess we are moving in the right direction from the quarantine mess LOL? (Though the tortoise shell thing was kinda cool).

I did like the quarantine hair. It was cute. 

My favorite look for Billie is the black hair. For the most part, if it's black, it's good. 

5 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

He's such a jerk.

Truth.

Is it me or do his eyebrows look lighter as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Squashie said:

Truth.

Is it me or do his eyebrows look lighter as well?

You beat me to it, yep, even his eyebrows are really blonde.  Looking good, his eyes are just 😍😍😍.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Omg the selfie we all waiting for:wub:, one of the worst things about masks is that it covers my favorite part on Billie’s face :( but I’m so glad to be able to see how those perfect green eyes shining in the sunlight and some strand of blonde hair popping out his rose colored beanie. Just SO pretty! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

45 minutes ago, Beyza said:

Omg the selfie we all waiting for:wub:, one of the worst thing about masks is that it covers my favorite part on Billie’s face :( but I’m so glad to be able to see how those perfect green eyes shining in the sunlight and some strand of blonde hair popping out his rose colored beanie. Just SO pretty! 

Oh I know, I usually complain like anything if I can’t see his lips but he’s being a good boy so we have to let it go for now 😢

omg @Montclare you are so right, I hadn’t noticed that and it’s beautiful and hilarious at the same time 😍😍😍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Realized I haven't posted this here yet. I know some of you have seen it already, but I figured I'd share it with all my fangirls. 😘  Leave it to Fink or Billie to get me drawing again after months and months. :wub:

H4Zy3zW.jpg 

OMG that is so good. You are so talented. I can barely draw stick figures LOL. 

6 hours ago, Montclare said:

I think my favorite part of the video is after Billie puts the tape over Mike's mouth, when he turns to run away, and his hair just flounces. :lol:

giphy.gif

(Also, flat ass. 😜)

Yeah, the booty has kinda gone flat. He just needs to get back out on tour so that all that running around stage will build the glutes back up LOLAlso, why are the pants sagging weirdly in the back. It looks like a diaper LOL. 

Just now, jengd said:

Really the pants are just a horrible fit.  No way he could perform in those. 😉😉

Agreed. They looked better from the front though. ;) 

11 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

I mean Billie doesn't have much of an ass anyway. That's where Trent has him beat.

But that doesn't mean I don't want to see Billie's ass. It's always a nice sight to behold.

It's strange, sometimes there doesn't seem to be much there, and other times there does. But even as a fan of voluptuous male ass, I still love Billie's ass and want to see as much of it as possible. ❤️ 

Do you have any good Trent ass pics?

He really doesn't have much of a butt, but (hehe) I think it looks more flat because of the way he wears his pants (slightly saggy).

31 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

But even as a fan of voluptuous male ass

Slightly off topic, but have you seen hockey players asses...

HELLLLOOOOOO :wub::D

3 minutes ago, Squashie said:

He really doesn't have much of a butt, but (hehe) I think it looks more flat because of the way he wears his pants (slightly saggy).

Or rugby players... and their thighs.  I used to go and cheer on my brother’s rugby team, just loyalty you understand. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Still not on par with Baseball butts though LOL. I should have become a baseball fan but I never did. I am a football fan though, and their butts are pretty sweet too. 

10 minutes ago, jengd said:

Or rugby players... and their thighs.  I used to go and cheer on my brother’s rugby team, just loyalty you understand. 🤣🤣

Oh, I forgot about rugby butts and thighs 😜 (probably because it's a not huge deal over here...)