The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

You say that as though being gorgeous, cuddly and fluffy are a bad thing............  Although I'm not sure how cuddly he is when he's in a thin phase, he's been cuddlier before now :lol:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

LoL, I just imagined Billie  with the temperature Montreal had for the last 3 weeks (between -30°C and -40°C). He would be frozen to death! And he might be swearing a lot before that. :lol:

Billie's already walking contradiction. Over 30°C in Europe last summer and he was on stage with long sleeves. :lol: I loved Billie's outfit for the RevRad tour, but I would have loved to see him wears some t-shirts on stage from time to time. He can show us a bit of skin. He has a beautiful body. Why does he need to hide it?

The poor man wants to be warm that's all :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He actually looks soooooooo fucking good in white.:wub: My three favourite colours on him are (in no particular order) red, white and black. However, he wears black all the time, and he's been wearing red pretty often during the RevRad era - he needs to wear white more often.:(:wub:

• Love 2

8 hours ago, jengd said:

You say that as though being gorgeous, cuddly and fluffy are a bad thing............ 

Assuming you were responding to my post, I was misunderstood then : that gorgeous, cuddly and fluffy Billie is one of my very favorite, when showing that picture to my friends I was in a total fangirling mood, so happy to have a good reason to showing that picture to them since they had forgotten who was Billie (I've been careful not to use too many :wub: emoticons in my posts, maybe too careful, they may actually be useful sometimes :P) and my friends were probably thinking of a hobbit resemblance essentially for Billie's haircut at Good Morning America, same comparison some of us had made back in the old fangirls thread. Which I didn't make myself, but the fact my friends thought of the same thing amused me a lot.

39 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Oh fuck it, he looks good in every damn colour.:lol::wub:

Totally agree. He doesn't wear blue or yellow very often (not in public eye at least), but I remember seeing some pictures of him wearing these colors and I absolutely loved it.

Still, the all black look during gigs is probably my favorite, with mid-long and curly hair, like during last August. It's so wild and bold. :wub:

10 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Assuming you were responding to my post, I was misunderstood then : that gorgeous, cuddly and fluffy Billie is one of my very favorite, when showing that picture to my friends I was in a total fangirling mood, so happy to have a good reason to showing that picture to them since they had forgotten who was Billie (I've been careful not to use too many :wub: emoticons in my posts, maybe too careful, they may actually be useful sometimes :P) and my friends were probably thinking of a hobbit resemblance essentially for Billie's haircut at Good Morning America, same comparison some of us had made back in the old fangirls thread. Which I didn't make myself, but the fact my friends thought of the same thing amused me a lot.

Totally agree. He doesn't wear blue or yellow very often (not in public eye at least), but I remember seeing some pictures of him wearing these colors and I absolutely loved it.

Still, the all black look during gigs is probably my favorite, with mid-long and curly hair, like during last August. It's so wild and bold. :wub:

I was just kidding; I think it’s pretty safe to assume we love him no matter which look he’s currently rocking 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

On 10/1/2018 at 2:31 AM, Kuromignonne said:

I don't really think it's hiding; I don't know if it's that but sometimes you feel more reassured when you're a bit covered up, and perhaps the crowds can be pretty freaky for the one who's in first position performing in front of them :D ; like to fall asleep, some people have to be feel almost totally covered even when it's not cold (Billie said once in an interview he always sleeps with a t-shirt over his head... here, point 23; it made me think of that).

I understand what you mean. But Billie used to wear t-shirt all the time back in the 1990s and also during the trilogy era.  During AI, he sometimes had shirts with short sleeves. During RevRad, not only did he have long sleeves, he also had vest/jacket over the shirt.  I guess Billie didn't think about the temperature while performing on stages when he chose his outfits for the RevRad tour. Anyway, I loved his look.

18 hours ago, Thatsername said:

Oh he can wear long sleeves if the poor boy is cold, as long as the shirt is white because yeah, we all know what happens with a white shirt when it's getting really hot and sweaty :eyebrows: I would approve if this was his look for the next tour, a.k.a. the best look ever :wub::wub::

Oh! Yes! White shirt! A sweaty Billie in a white shirt. I love your idea!

18 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Personally I think he looks pretty damn good in olive green:

I love every color on Billie, but I must say that olive green is by far my favorite on him.  I can't find the picture, but I love the one in which he wears the green olive shirt with red pants.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I understand what you mean. But Billie used to wear t-shirt all the time back in the 1990s and also during the trilogy era.  During AI, he sometimes had shirts with short sleeves. During RevRad, not only did he have long sleeves, he also had vest/jacket over the shirt.  I guess Billie didn't think about the temperature while performing on stages when he chose his outfits for the RevRad tour. Anyway, I loved his look.

Oh! Yes! White shirt! A sweaty Billie in a white shirt. I love your idea!

I love every color on Billie, but I must say that olive green is by far my favorite on him.  I can't find the picture, but I love the one in which he wears the green olive shirt with red pants.

Olive green and maroon both look fantastic on him (see both photos above) and they're two of my favorite non-black clothing colors :wub:. On the next tour he should swap his all red shirt for an all maroon one. It would look better. Or switch back to short sleeves like you were saying! Or the white shirt. I'm in favor of any and all of these ideas!! It is kind of amazing to me that he can perform with the long sleeves and vests during the summer. How he doesn't overheat is beyond me. He must be naturally cold all the time or something.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I can’t upload photos here but I have the one you mean (see “elsewhere”)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

Ah yes, I remember. Billir the boy scout. This pic was actually part of the inspiration for my patch jacket. This and the one below. (I love it when he wears anything diy, especially patches) 

Yes, that's the one! Thank you! Billie Joe looks fabulous with the shirt opened a bit and his Converse. And yes, the second outfit looks also amazing on him. I agree with you. The diy look with the patches is great on him. Sometimes, I wonder where he gets all his patches. Funny thing is that Billie have been wearing patches for many years now. But, according to WGSN, wearing patches and a diy look are now a trend in fashion for 2017-2018.

By the way ladies, there is a new picture of Billie with a fan on Instagram. I can't post it here because it was taken in front of his property. 

3 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

By the way ladies, there is a new picture of Billie with a fan on Instagram. I can't post it here because it was taken in front of his property. 

I found the pic. Do you think she actually went to his house? I don’t know what to think about this.

2 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I found the pic. Do you think she actually went to his house? I don’t know what to think about this.

Looks that way. Pretty creepy.

Today is so damn miserable.:( I'm so glad I have Billie to brighten my day. He's the sweetest, kindest human I know of, and he makes me so happy every day just by existing.:wub: I love him so much. He's my little sunshine.:happy::wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread