The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Raccoon Billie is so hot; only he could pull off that look. Though I fear now that someone is going to throw a fit about Kat Von D like the last time (and I probably just guaranteed that by saying this, but I am past the point of caring LOL).

1 minute ago, BillieMyLove said:

Raccoon Billie is so hot; only he could pull off that look. Though I fear now that someone is going to throw a fit about Kat Von D like the last time (and I probably just guaranteed that by saying this, but I am past the point of caring LOL).

Thanks for reminding us Kat Von D is an antisemite - that’s something important to remember :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Grohl said:

She sucks, Billie doesn't. End of story :P I'm just in it for Billie in eyeliner, which he should be wearing all the time. You know those people who put mustaches on random pictures and ads? That would be me. I'd just be hiding around a corner waiting for Billie to walk by and then BAM! Eyeliner applied :lol:

Love this. Yes, I demand Billie bring back the eyeliner. Can we start a petition? 

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Thanks for reminding us Kat Von D is an antisemite - that’s something important to remember :)

I mean, her statement was absolutely indefensible, but I am more interested in what happened after. Did she ever apologize/take responsibility? Were there any consequences? 

Also, that was in 2011 and it seems that things like this didn't get talked about then the way they do now, even though this should have been called out. I had never heard about that until you brought it up. It was likely on no one's radar at the time Billie worked with her, so he probably didn't know. I know you may find that a lame excuse, but it's basically impossible to know everything every person around you as ever done. It's starting to feel like we all need to do FBI-level background checks on every single person we meet before we work with them/befriend them/date them/etc.

18 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Love this. Yes, I demand Billie bring back the eyeliner. Can we start a petition? 

I mean, her statement was absolutely indefensible, but I am more interested in what happened after. Did she ever apologize/take responsibility? Were there any consequences? 

Also, that was in 2011 and it seems that things like this didn't get talked about then the way they do now, even though this should have been called out. I had never heard about that until you brought it up. It was likely on no one's radar at the time Billie worked with her, so he probably didn't know. I know you may find that a lame excuse, but it's basically impossible to know everything every person around you as ever done. It's starting to feel like we all need to do FBI-level background checks on every single person we meet before we work with them/befriend them/date them/etc.

Do I look like I care?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Do I look like I care?

I thought we all cared about all these situations of injustice, especially you based on the things you have been saying. Guess I was wrong. 💁‍♀️

4 hours ago, Montclare said:

I volunteer to fling myself over both of them while you guys apply. :P

I was going to volunteer for this too, but it now seems like all the good jobs have been taken. 

5 hours ago, Montclare said:

Box Billie. 🙂

I still have the eyeliner. And volunteer to put it on Billie. :)

Oh my god Billie is so freaking adorable here. I want to cuddle precious little Raccoon Billie. I will feed him gourmet garbage if he promises not to give me rabies. 🤣

4 hours ago, Montclare said:

Pan over to me going, I don't think so, I've only seen his butt crack though, oh, now I get what she means.

:lol:

Kevin and I are in the butt chin club with Robert Smith and Trent Reznor so I got excited. But I'm jealous you saw his butt crack :dry: Gosh Kevin! Come back to Chicago so I can get my hair rubs and butt views!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Kevin and I are in the butt chin club with Robert Smith and Trent Reznor so I got excited. But I'm jealous you saw his butt crack :dry: Gosh Kevin! Come back to Chicago so I can get my hair rubs and butt views!

My first thought was of Matt Bellamy. Speaking of, our two short boys.

Mattbellamybilliejoegreenday.jpg

ETA- it's not in person, but here's some Kevin butt crack. :)

• Love 1

12 hours ago, The Grohl said:

It was effective! I considered buying the eyeliner just because of Billie. The price still made me run away :lol: But Billie pulls off the raccoon look very well. 

I bought it :lol:, I prefer liquid liner but it was really good for a pencil, perfect for the raccoon look. I still have the box on display.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Montclare said:

Pan over to me going, I don't think so, I've only seen his butt crack though, oh, now I get what she means.

:lol:

Yes, Kevin just loves you, doesn't he LOL.

4 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

No guarantees with Billie. :lol:

I can be there to "supervise". We want to make sure someone is watching closely to make sure enough eyeliner is applied. ;)

DxcHLm3.gif

Not gonna lie, rabies might be worth it! 🤣 Can I supervise too? And how is Billie this sultry here? ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Montclare said:

My first thought was of Matt Bellamy. Speaking of, our two short boys.

Mattbellamybilliejoegreenday.jpg

ETA- it's not in person, but here's some Kevin butt crack. :)

Ahhh the iconic photo! I remember I freaked out when I saw the boys together! And this was during my Matt phase so it was like heaven. So of course Matt is in the butt club. He's also a Gemini like me 😏

• Like 1

Good lord to be that woman :lol: I'd be applying the eyeliner, my hands would be shaking, and I'd be muttering under my breath "god, you are beautiful."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1