The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Damn he livestreamed?! I recently got back from xmas break so I see I missed out on some things!

Billie looks amazing in the recent pictures we got the chance to see. :wub:

In Mike's case, I don't like his hobo look from the 1980s. =/

I love the fact that Billie is such a family man. It's so cute. I was watching a documentary the other day and there was an interview with John Lucasey (the guy who was CEO of studio 880 when GD were recording Warning). He was describing the guys, and the only two things he said about Billie were 1) he's quiet and likes his own space, and 2) he's very into family. I just love the fact that that was one of the biggest things he picked up on. It really proves how important family is to Billie. Like, the first two things that come to mind when I think of Billie is music (because obviously he's a musician through and through), and family. It just makes me so happy to see him with his family. It's adorable.:wub:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

In Mike's case, I don't like his hobo look from the 1980s. =/

Everyone has to have their hobo phase. Wonder when Tre will take his turn, haha.

9 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I love the fact that Billie is such a family man. It's so cute. I was watching a documentary the other day and there was an interview with John Lucasey (the guy who was CEO of studio 880 when GD were recording Warning). He was describing the guys, and the only two things he said about Billie were 1) he's quiet and likes his own space, and 2) he's very into family. I just love the fact that that was one of the biggest things he picked up on. It really proves how important family is to Billie. Like, the first two things that come to mind when I think of Billie is music (because obviously he's a musician through and through), and family. It just makes me so happy to see him with his family. It's adorable.:wub:

I love this too. I especially love that he has the functional, loving, family unit, but at the same time totally breaks the "norman rockwell" image that is usually associated with having that perfect family unit. You don't have to be boring to be functional and functional isn't necessarily boring :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

What, can't believe there have been no comments here about the video for the eyeliner!  Billie looks to good in it, if with perhaps a little more eyeliner than I like.  So good to see him laughing and having fun with it but I guess most of the chat is on the specific thread.  Would like more stills from the shoot, I see lots of screen shots but many are pretty blurry.

• Like 2

Agreed ^. Look at how curly his hair at the back is at 0.13 in the video. And I like the waistcoat he's wearing at 3.29- but I don't recall seeing that waistcoat in pictures from the photoshoot

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jengd said:

What, can't believe there have been no comments here about the video for the eyeliner!  Billie looks to good in it, if with perhaps a little more eyeliner than I like.  So good to see him laughing and having fun with it but I guess most of the chat is on the specific thread.  Would like more stills from the shoot, I see lots of screen shots but many are pretty blurry.

The Italian FB page has an album with a ton of good screenshots but I can’t link them here as a single post and I don’t want to spam the thread but look there.

Yeah, they are probably the best ones.  I agree with @RedundantIdiot, there don't seem to have been any released with the leather waistcoat.  Love Billie in leather.............

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

What can I say. :ga: Billie Joe is always right. 

True that!

Spoiler

Wait, did I say that choking pandas was a turn off? :eyebrows::ninja: 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I love the video :wub:. Billie in heavy make up and leather and handcuffs :D, talking about wearing eyeliner and being called the king of guys wearing eyeliner and being fabulous as a model and having fun, and it's for a good cause. The hottest of the hot :eyebrows:

• Love 4

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I love the video :wub:. Billie in heavy make up and leather and handcuffs :D, talking about wearing eyeliner and being called the king of guys wearing eyeliner and being fabulous as a model and having fun, and it's for a good cause. The hottest of the hot :eyebrows:

It’s funny how he talked about using eyeliner as a pick up line to meet girls as a teen and that he started wearing it then. I don’t recall any pictures of him in eyeliner before AI. Are there any? 

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s funny how he talked about using eyeliner as a pick up line to meet girls as a teen and that he started wearing it then. I don’t recall any pictures of him in eyeliner before AI. Are there any? 

I've seen quite a few photos/videos from pre-Dookie days where it looks like he's wearing eyeliner, but I can never tell if it actually is eyeliner or if it just looks that way because the photos/videos are bad quality. I'll try and find some examples.

EDIT: Never mind, I can't find any of the photos, and Hermione just posted the video I was referring to below.

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah he's said that before as well haha. He mostly wore it as a teen/before Dookie so there's not as many pictures and videos from then (or ones that are clear enough to show it), but you can sometimes see it. This is the best example I know of 

(speaking of Trillie this is also the vid where Tre says he has a boyfriend called Bill :P)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread