The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Actually though. Mike told the story at the Cuatro! doc premiere where Billie was all “I want to build a half pipe!” for skateboarding and Mike was like, “Well you’re turning forty you should definitely do that.” 😍

Aw I haven't watched Cuatro in so long - its funny how they came across so normal having fun - calm before the storm.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Aw I haven't watched Cuatro in so long - its funny how they came across so normal having fun - calm before the storm.

I wonder what does that say about today, when they're being weird af... maybe that means everything is okay? :P

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I wonder what does that say about today, when they're being weird af... maybe that means everything is okay? :P

Weird or bored?

8 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

Just realized me and When I Come Around share the same birthday 🤘 

Dang!  I missed it by 1 day! (Mine is today). 

21 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I wrote "Mine too!" but then I realize I might be in the future. In Italy it's already the 31st 😂

So yeah, happy birthday to us 😎

31 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

I wrote "Mine too!" but then I realize I might be in the future. In Italy it's already the 31st 😂

So yeah, happy birthday to us 😎

It’s still the 30th in America 🤪 

happy birthday to you!!! 

4 hours ago, Melodramfool said:

Just realized me and When I Come Around share the same birthday 🤘 

Happy birthday to you and the song that got me into GD.

yeah Im that old😋 plus a few more years.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

068ea2f827dfe4e2bf648a86aee9854d49af652d

Why can't we have both?

10 hours ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

You thieves! You got that idea from me! 😂 

L6BYSAu.png

JK, it's a good meme. It's actually kind of disturbing how many memes Billie was providing us with in that interview. Like, are you aware of your face at all? God he's weird. But that's nothing new.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, DadBod said:

Happy birthday!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

It's actually kind of disturbing how many memes Billie was providing us with in that interview. Like, are you aware of your face at all? God he's weird. But that's nothing new.

Well yeah, we all knew he was weird but honestly, if someone studied me talking with my friends and all my facial expressions etc the way we study every little thing about him, I would be happy with just weird 😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DadBod said:

My god that came across HUGE on my screen (desktop is 27") 🥰🥰

I’m posting with my phone but I don’t how to adjust the sizes on Imgur and it’s hard for me cause Imgur is actually blocked in my country, couldn’t seeing the photos directly sucks so much 😕 

3 minutes ago, Beyza said:

I’m posting with my phone but I don’t how to adjust the sizes on Imgur and it’s hard for me cause Imgur is actually blocked in my country, couldn’t seeing the photos directly sucks so much 😕 

It's like 10inches wide by 14inches tall (25.4cm by 35.5cm) on my screen. Not a bad thing, just didn't expect a photo that large when it loaded. 😊

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jengd said:

Well yeah, we all knew he was weird but honestly, if someone studied me talking with my friends and all my facial expressions etc the way we study every little thing about him, I would be happy with just weird 😂

True. Haha! And now that we know that interview was done during the turmoil of the SWMRS accident, it's not wonder he was looking constantly uncomfortable and distracted. :( Poor guys! Must've been rough having to do all that promotion stuff and trying to act okay when the well being of those they care about was on their minds all the time.

• Like 3