The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

1 hour ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

In my job I see a lot of men in their 40s (dads) and believe me Billie looks much younger than 90% of them. It’s equal parts not being overweight, having a full head of hair, nice skin, and his baby face.

Having said that, I think very soon he’s going to have to stop dying his hair black. I’m not saying go gray, just a more natural-looking color. It will suit him much better as he gets older. 

I think a lot of this is right, he has nice skin, good hair and a not usual dad syle, and as well as being slim his whole physicality makes him appear youthful. He's fit and lightly/naturally muscular, I think lithe is a good word for him.  He does look to me like he's in his 40s but he is ageing very, very well!

I think for his at home ones, he can look in his 40s (largely when he has stubble and you can see the grey), but when doing shows or other appearances, doesn't look any older than mid-late 30s.  I'm fine with him continuing to dye his hair black and use eyeliner, but lose the earring.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I think for his at home ones, he can look in his 40s (largely when he has stubble and you can see the grey), but when doing shows or other appearances, doesn't look any older than mid-late 30s.  I'm fine with him continuing to dye his hair black and use eyeliner, but lose the earring.

Yeah I agree with this. For the most part he doesn't look his age, but when he's just chilling at home you can kind of see it. Still looks good though! Though I kind of like the earring and part of me wishes he kept in the nose ring.

• Like 2

I like the earing but he's going to have cut back on the hair dye one day.  I thought Tre's hair was looking a bit over dyed at his temples, looked ok elsewhere but they need to blend better (says she, first class hair guru 😂😂)

29 minutes ago, jengd said:

(says she, first class hair guru 😂😂)

Let's pass this on to Duke! 😂😂

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Loving Billies outfits and necklace thingys so far this era. Not impressed that Billie looks orange 

The height of the floof is damn impressive so far. 

• Like 2

Not seeing his as particularly orange, must be a settings thing but his hair is awesome and loving all the jewellery.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Beyza said:

I think he has been wearing those necklaces and earrings for a long while but not sure exactly since when 

Around the time he started the longshot thing in 2018.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I concur.  Went back to Revrad promo, no earrings etc in promo pics.

• Like 1

Billie almost falling off the couch trying to get the ball back from Lenny is the best part. 😂😂 My dog does the same thing.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kaylubd said:

For some reason I find it attractive when guys wear light jewelry, so I'm all about BJA's necklaces :wub:

Same - they are hawt.

Also I couldn't stop looking at how much work BJ put into his hair in that interview - every strand had direction😋

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, DadBod said:

December 2017.  We first noticed for the pics of Billie and Adrienne in NY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1