The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

36 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I mean, Kevin does have a sweet looking face. Who wouldn't want to eat it? 😜 (Kevin's speaking voice is rather sexy as well. Link of him on a recent podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-123-kevin-preston-prima-donna-the-longshot/id1028876625?i=1000413319834&mt=2)

Lol I was thinking that too when I spoke to him. I kept thing man his voice is so cool and chill. He sounds like a dude who's like "Hey man, let's get some beers and let's just sit on the beach, you know?"

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I mean, Kevin does have a sweet looking face. Who wouldn't want to eat it? 😜 (Kevin's speaking voice is rather sexy as well. Link of him on a recent podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-123-kevin-preston-prima-donna-the-longshot/id1028876625?i=1000413319834&mt=2)

He's a total sweetie! Very charismatic on stage too, he's a great frontman in Prima Donna.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Um... yeah...

billie with the side glance..

jeff's was the best. so cute looking 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Um... yeah...

He makes a damn good woman😃🙄

Edited by Hermione
Please remove images from quotes
  • Haha 2

First of all, my boy looks hot with lipstick.😍

Second of all, I'm fangirling so hard over that livestream on the Longshot account. I mean, he doesn't even say anything, but we do get some nice close-ups of his beautiful face.💕 And those two sweet little smiles that he flashes to the camera - they were so adorable, my heart can't take it.❤️

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Hermione said:

And then his singing voice....forget about it :wub:. Really one of the things that made me like Green Day in the first place, so many bands have singers with boring or annoying voices (particularly pop punk bands) but Billie's is wonderful.

9 hours ago, BUBBYBUB said:

He does have a great voice and very unique. No one sounds like him. You know it's green day when you hear him

When I really want to get taken away by Billie's voice, I listen to Foreverly. I love that record! :wub: His voice is so sweet and gorgeous and it blends beautifully with Norah's. My favorite song on it is Oh So Many Years. Just about makes me cry every single time and often it does. :lol:

Plus just look at them together! So cute! :happy:

Billie%20and%20Norah%206_zpsgc1h9uhx.jpg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Second of all, I'm fangirling so hard over that livestream on the Longshot account. I mean, he doesn't even say anything, but we do get some nice close-ups of his beautiful face.💕 And those two sweet little smiles that he flashes to the camera - they were so adorable, my heart can't take it.❤️

Livestream again?! NO! I really need to change my computer from the dinosaurs era for something recent because I will always continue to miss the livestreams. Did someone saved this one?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Livestream again?! NO! I really need to change my computer from the dinosaurs era for something recent because I will always continue to miss the livestreams. Did someone saved this one?

I have a brand new computer and I can’t watch insta lives on it. It’s a mobile app (phone/tablet) only feature. 

I can try to take screen grabs of his faces, does that help? 

That Green Day Italian rage and love Facebook page might have it up later as well. 

Screengrabs from longshot livestream:bW206U8.jpg

oaB66n2.jpg

Edited by squashie09
Added screengrabs
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Here’s some more caps

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Here you go!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

These smiles :wub: Thanks for posting the screenshots, I've had no time to keep up with fangirling lately, but this smile is just the best thing to lift up my mood :wub: 

• Like 1

Fangirling over the livestream of Billie at the after party dancing, celebrating and enjoying his achievement of a perfect side project, album and tour ❤️ his happiness and success makes me happy 😍

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Fangirling over the livestream of Billie at the after party dancing, celebrating and enjoying his achievement of a perfect side project, album and tour ❤️ his happiness and success makes me happy 😍

Those lives were a nice surprise this morning when I woke up. It looks like it was a fun dance party. (PS him and 80 are so cute dancing together)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

(PS him and 80 are so cute dancing together)

Anyone know if this one was saved anywhere? Or any others?

19 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Those lives were a nice surprise this morning when I woke up. It looks like it was a fun dance party. (PS him and 80 are so cute dancing together)

Even though he said it wasn’t as fun as it looked 😄 Grouch 😁💕

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Even though he said it wasn’t as fun as it looked 😄 Grouch 😁💕

Shy guy in the corner 😂

• Like 2

He's so cute! :wub: I wish he'd talk more during the livestreams, though. He's our shy boy. :lol:

• Love 2

^^ agreed. When he hits that first “mind” 😍 damn his vocal performance is amazing.

*goes and watching reading 2013 on YouTube 

• Like 2