Billie Joe To Make Appearance in Michael Moore’s Broadway Show

Billie Joes Eyelids

12 minutes ago, lbw87 said:

ill be there tonight toooo...but the website now says "Tuesday's guest is Billie Joe Armstrong" ....hoping thats a typo

Hope they didn't change it, he's doing the Andy Cohen show on Tuesday so maybe a typo?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hope they didn't change it, he's doing the Andy Cohen show on Tuesday so maybe a typo?

It still links to Thursday for tickets and they announced it officially on twitter yesterday so I really hope it's a typo. I'm about ready to lose it with all the mini heart attacks this show is giving me about his involvement. 

Also from what what I looked up on the show it looks like he's just going to be in a half hour segement of it, which is a bummer. I'm not looking forward to waiting anxiously hoping he does in fact come out. 

Yep he showed. Basically was like 20 mins of a interview type convo about politics. Billie playfully (but kind of literal ) wants to bring back american idiot to broadway. He misses it and wants to do more broadway. Hmm

then there was dance sketch with mike moore he came out to later in the show and danced a bit.

2 minutes ago, lbw87 said:

Yep he showed. Basically was like 20 mins of a interview type convo about politics. Billie playfully (but kind of literal ) wants to bring back american idiot to broadway. He misses it and wants to do more broadway. Hmm

then there was dance sketch with mike moore he came out to later in the show and danced a bit.

Did he. Sign autographs after ? 

Billie's part was short but still cool to see him. He looked like he had fun with it. I debated over staying for the Q&A at the end and ended up just moving to the back. I saw Billie and Adrienne go out what looked like the back door though I didn't see them actually go onto the street so I'm not certain. The same people were still waiting at the end when I got out. I opted not to wait because I'm 90% confident he was gone.

It was pretty amusing. Also, either Billie's acting has improved or he was not expecting those strippers and genuinely fell for the trick. They made it seem like Moore was getting arrested and honestly it felt almost convincing but sure enough...

4 hours ago, tinamariek4 said:

Hahaha, that look on his face says it all :lol: Hopefully he had fun, would be nice if any of the interview/talk bit emerged though

45 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Lmao nice dad dancing! And it's the same song from my favourite video 

And this is still the best video of Billie dancing lol

Got a little something for the revealed thread in those photos I see. And omg flashbacks of Dimitri 😱

He made no effort to dress for this either. Looks like the same shirt he wore at the Hurley show 😄

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Got a little something for the revealed thread in those photos I see. And omg flashbacks of Dimitri 😱

He made no effort to dress for this either. Looks like the same shirt he wore at the Hurley show 😄

Billie Joe Armstrong in all black shocker, read all about it! :P

40 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Billie Joe Armstrong in all black shocker, read all about it! :P

And is that t-shirt inside out? 

Archived