New Song 'If There Was Ever a Time' - Armstrongs

TimmyChunks

On 7/17/2017 at 10:53 AM, Jimmy Strummer said:

But to contribute more to the thread, has anyone figured out all the lyrics yet? I found a few sites that have most of them but they're all missing parts of, what else, Tim's garbled and incomprehensible first verse.

"Jack London Square" is the line after the supposed DuPont Circle line. It is a waterfront area in Oakland.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dirnt286 said:

"Jack London Square" is the line after the supposed DuPont Circle line. It is a waterfront area in Oakland.

Thanks! I definitely hear that! Now I just need that third line in that second verse. "And we something something something tram trail"?

I listened to it - what a tune!!! I hope there's more to come because I love it, love it love it. Billie's and Tim's voices sound soo good together

• Hermione changed the title to New Song 'If There Was Ever a Time' - Armstrongs

Yeah it is not bad! I like it, didn't make my eyes open too wide but it's pretty fun, gotta give it a few more listens.

This song doesn't really do it for me honestly. I've tried giving it time to sink in but I'm still not feeling it. It feels like it was written hastily and the tune is cheesy and over-commercial. So, eh. That's my two cents.

Archived