BEST FOREVER NOW COVER EVER?!

masondayot

Hey guys, 

I'm Mason!

new to the community. But my youtube has been around for a while, and I'm a huge fan of green day, and I've always been particularly good at covering their music. I'm wondering if you're thinking the same? I'm also open to receieving any requests for future green day covers from the community!

Cheers!

WATCH:

Great cover! You should drop the "Best cover ever" title though, so that people won't get the "wrong" impression of you. Just my opinion :) 
Keet it up!

Instrumentation kicks ass.  One tip is you sound kind of bored when handling the vox.  Otherwise i dont see a problem.  Good work!

There were some details that you could improve in your singing, but overall your cover is fantastic. Great job man. I do think its the best cover of forever now so far

Yeah, this is really good! Not sure about "best ever" claims when the original has only been out for three months though :P 

The next step is "CAN THIS VIDEO GET A THOUSAND LIKES???!!! COME ON PEOPLE SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!!"

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Lionblaze said:

I'd like to share mines by the way :)

On guitar :

On piano :

As I said in the comments on the video: Great cover of Forever Now on the piano! :D 

2 hours ago, ThranaM said:

As I said in the comments on the video: Great cover of Forever Now on the piano! :D 

Thank you, that's my favorite song ! :)

Thanks everyone for the support! I just put up the BEST Troubled Times Cover out now haha! I'd like to see what others have here too!

Archived