Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

4 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

He's back!:dance:lol

I freaking love these videos with the puppets, I can't stop laughing and I needed this so much right now. Man, this band always making me happy :wub:

Btw I love that "I say wooh!" xD

Is that eyeliner or a sharpie next to the huge bottle of Advill:ga:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Is that eyeliner or a sharpie next to the huge bottle of Advill:ga:

Omg I just noticed that! Seems like eyeliner to me haha. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Omg I just noticed that! Seems like eyeliner to me haha. 

Im still trying to work out all the things on the table ie is that a deck of cards or a packet of cigarettes :dry:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, belinda jane said:

So it's just me who finds those puppets embarrassing then.

I'm veering between finding it awkward and cute when Billie's clearly trying hard to think of what to say. Always end up on the latter just because it's them though.

That puppet's eyeliner is smudged already, haha. It's a tough life on the road! :lol:

5 hours ago, TimmyChunks said:

I loved how it was kind of a shout out to when he got naked during the '95 show in the same venue during the encore.

Did not know that. Makes it even funnier! Appreciate your post - can never hear enough times that they're having a blast, and stoked for you too!

• Like 2

@TimmyChunks great post. I am not one of those people who was worrying about anything, but good to hear all the same. Still, I can't get over thinking how in the hell does this even happen 😆 You're living the dream, man. ❤

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Tré looks so cute :wub:

Wait... Is that a Canadian officer?!  Didn't Tre punch a Canadian officer in the face back in the early 2000's? :lol: 

@TimmyChunks Were you with them in NYC? Isn't that where the picture was taken? It's great that you had such a fab time with them before the show in Worcester, your post from a few months ago always stuck with me when you posted this and it was depressing to hear you felt that they were perfectly fine being a bit disconnected with the fans. 

On 10/1/2016 at 3:54 AM, TimmyChunks said:

I totally agree- the setlists feel more impersonal now, which is a shame, and from my experience in the last day the band feels more inaccessible as well.

We had lined up a nice little charity benefit to contribute to an organization important to Billie and Adrienne, and we were confirmed as of Monday to be invited to Soundcheck and meet up at the venue backstage before the show. Needless to say, I've met them before and had really looked forward to it just to thank them for, well, the experience of meeting them before, for the joy of 25 years of great music, etc.

Yesterday they cancelled. Unfortunately, travel plans had changed with those involved (people close to the band that were hosting). They're sick and had to stay home, which is totally understandable but also crushing at the same time. No alternative plans or workarounds were apparently possible. Even though this is the biggest band the venue had ever hosted and the venue would have probably bent over backwards if the band had said it was important.

Through the process, I had been given contact information with someone close to the band. I sent a note hoping all was well, and while we'd love to find a workaround, we wished them good health and thanks for the kind thoughts and effort throughout. No response yet.

I love this band, but to your point I feel that they're perfectly fine being a bit disconnected with the fans right now, which sucks, but I guess that's what happens. Oh well, maybe next time.

54 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos