Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

It's understandable to miss him being on Instagram but it doesn't mean he's "given up" or anything that serious. He's never been that into social media and not wanting to be on it is a valid choice. Up until a few years ago this was the norm for Billie (he's only had his own social media accounts since 2011 - and hasn't always been active on them) and it's still normal that not everyone has them, celebrities included. It's not something he's doing against us, whether you feel like being on social media is a good thing for you or not is a personal thing. 

Also it might not even be permanent. Maybe at some point he'll feel like coming back. It's probably not enjoyable to have people harassig him about Joey on there so makes sense that he doesn't right now.

As well as the Joey situation I would imagine Billie perhaps gets a lot of shit for his political views as well and possibly even from some people annoyed by some Network lyrics (Respirator, Ivankkka and Flat Earth)? 

23 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

As well as the Joey situation I would imagine Billie perhaps gets a lot of shit for his political views as well and possibly even from some people annoyed by some Network lyrics (Respirator, Ivankkka and Flat Earth)? 

Yeah true. Or he might simply just not feel like being on social media (whether just randomly, or he stopped because of something specific but then found he didn't miss it, or whatever). Doesn't even have to be for one particular reason or for strong reasons.

• Like 4

Social Media in the last year has been the worst place to be. Don’t blame him for getting off of it and if I was him I wouldn’t want to get back on ever. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I miss the singer guy of Green Day posting on Instagram. Those were the days...

The last three months have been extra gross. No Fun Mondays and the weird posts helped make the pandemic not as terrible by just that little bit... 

I am complaining here because my friends IRL don’t care that the singer of Green Day deleted his Instagram but I think you guys do. Thanks for being there GDC ❤️

He'll come back whenever he is ready

• Like 2

Oooh yay Oakland Coffee House is a website?? Awesome. So sick of scrolling social media and getting a lot of garbage with the good stuff.

16 hours ago, Lindsey_gd89 said:

On the post from today they tagged Billie's Instagram name and for a second I thought his profile was active again and my heart jumped. I quickly clicked on his name all excited, but nope..."user not found" 

Same😔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, jengd said:

Did Billie post and delete, check out @_besikentkydrawn stories, sorry can’t repost stories?

It was a Fleet, which is a Twitter story. It seems like it was up and down so fast I missed it, but just a repost of the Pinhead Future Daydream video clip.

Edit: It’s actually there now I see it with my phone maybe they’re not visible on computer?

I tried to see if there was any way of reposting the Fleet from Billie but couldn't find a way. It was more or less the same as this