Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Trump the asshole or Biden the pedophile. Thought Choice.

The sniffer or the grabber.. Yeah, great choices. Neither of the two is good, but Billie is delusional, blinded by the hate or just don’t look things up if he honestly believes that Biden/Harris are any better than Trump. I wonder where he gets his news or if he even researching enough. I’d like to chat with him about stuff someday and ask him some really interesting questions about the history of the democratic party and those two democratic candidates. He seems to know a lot about the bad orange man, but knows nothing about the other two. Or maybe he doesn’t care. Maybe he doesn’t care that Harris publicly said with passion that young people are stupid or what Biden’s been saying just this year. You know, like if you won’t vote for him you ain’t black, his rape allegations, etc.. Imagine Trump saying these things and the response from the media and public figures like Billie. But if democrats do something rotten it’s OK, apparently. I’m not either democrat or republican but if I was a US citizen I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard because she was decent enough and I liked that she wasn’t a regular democrat. She has her own mind and actually did something for her country.

There’s really a double standard and I don’t like it. And everyone, including Billie, should not like it too no matter what your political believes are. It would bring peace to my mind if people would measure both teams equally.

• Like 1

Lib alert!

But for real using his platform to promote Biden/Harris can only be a good thing. Even though they suck (and believe me, they REALLY REALLY REALLY SUCK!) they're of course better than the alternative, at least in the short term.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Clockwise said:

Lib alert!

But for real using his platform to promote Biden/Harris can only be a good thing. Even though they suck (and believe me, they REALLY REALLY REALLY SUCK!) they're of course better than the alternative, at least in the short term.

That's how I see it. Both candidates suck ass, but it's a lesser of two evils thing as far as I see it.

On 8/29/2020 at 1:01 PM, Montclare said:

Based off of Mike's hair, I'd say 21CB.

Edit- Yup, 21CB.  Found this from the same shoot in GDA's 21CB section.

Bellie!

51 minutes ago, Squashie said:

He posted his "caption" from yesterday again...

geez... he uses large size fonts on his phone...

Just like my mom 😬😳

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Are you actually for real right now? Yeah, of course Biden and Harris aren't perfect. There is no such thing as a perfect candidate OR party. Of course they have flaws. You CANNOT say they are as bad as Trump. They didn't commit treason. They didn't let 180,000+ people die to a pandemic that was mostly preventable. They didn't send in the Feds to brutalize protesters. They don't constantly promote and shower praise upon white supremacists/Neo Nazis. Trump did all that. He's a pathological liar with absolutely no moral compass who seeks only to serve himself. He just opened up a protected wild reserve in Alaska that hasn't been touched by people in 30 years to oil drilling as one last fuck you to the environment while he's in office. He is actively suppressing voter rights as we speak to try to sway the election. Trump does all that.

I don't normally like talking politics online, but I cannot let you get away with saying that Biden/Harris are no better than Trump. I'm not thrilled about them either, but I will vote for them to give Trump the boot. The country is already in turmoil and devolving into a fascist state. If you think "Oh, it couldn't possibly get any worse." it fucking can and will if we don't do something about it. Trump needs to go. Voting for a third party in this election is dangerous as hell.

I'm out.

Seriously, thank you.  You saved me from having to reply because you answered this eloquently!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, GreenDayItaly said:

Billie looks to tiny! :lol: Tbh, they both do.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

He really needs to ditch the hobo look but at least he looks happy. :) 

He does. Let him be a hobo if he wants 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 1